Author Topic: Alright i've had enough of this i got to say something...  (Read 1524 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Alright i've had enough of this i got to say something...
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2007, 10:48:50 PM »
I could only think of Nik but i have no beef with him, as far as i know of.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2007, 10:49:47 PM »
.....Nik...only because so many people accuse you, but your innocent til proven guilty
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
But why is my name in your mouth like that?...I'll prop you back, because I feel bad for you, I know it means a lot to you and you didn't go all out like some other faggots did. But don't say shit unless you know shit, you know what I mean? don't be like these other fruicakes, man...Be your own person, lead, don't follow...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »
But why is my name in your mouth like that?...I'll prop you back, because I feel bad for you, I know it means a lot to you and you didn't go all out like some other faggots did. But don't say shit unless you know shit, you know what I mean? don't be like these other fruicakes, man...Be your own person, lead, don't follow...PeACe

Doode it's because your an internet legend!! Your the shit!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 10:59:05 PM »

Doode it's because your an internet legend!! Your the shit!

No, it's because a lot of kids and morons post here...And when it gets really bad, there's a combination of both AKA Sparegeez.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 10:59:32 PM »

you feel bad for me?  i know it means a lot to you?   i know it's the internet and i'm not going to create an internet beef with you but don't talk to me as if i'm some kind of child or fag.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2007, 11:04:09 PM »

you feel bad for me?  i know it means a lot to you?   i know it's the internet and i'm not going to create an internet beef with you but don't talk to me as if i'm some kind of child or fag.

You're the one with my name in your mouth because "so many people" accuse me...I'm just expecting you to be a man about it an apologize when you figure out you're wrong.

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »
Ok fine. I'm sorry NIK. Can I get my -80 karma points back now?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:33 PM »

you feel bad for me?  i know it means a lot to you?   i know it's the internet and i'm not going to create an internet beef with you but don't talk to me as if i'm some kind of child or fag.

You're the one with my name in your mouth because "so many people" accuse me...I'm just expecting you to be a man about it an apologize when you figure out you're wrong.

be a man about what?  dude i said you were innocent til proven guilty.  I ain't apologizing for anything, now if i started name droppin' then i can see an apology coming, but as far as this goes i don't feel i dissed you in any way that would cause you to ask for an apology.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2007, 11:10:06 PM »

So you're accusing me? I know little children feel the worst over that karma shit, so just spare yourself from the tears when you still have the chance...

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »

So you're accusing me? I know little children feel the worst over that karma shit, so just spare yourself from the tears when you still have the chance...

C'mon doode you promised. I want my karma at 0 by tomorrow morning.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »

be a man about what?  dude i said you were innocent til proven guilty.  I ain't apologizing for anything, now if i started name droppin' then i can see an apology coming, but as far as this goes i don't feel i dissed you in any way that would cause you to ask for an apology.

LOL. Don't apologize, I really could give a fuck less...Shit's hilarious to me either way.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2007, 11:14:52 PM »

C'mon doode you promised. I want my karma at 0 by tomorrow morning.

I dunno what you're talking about, kid... E-Crazy is about the only thing that can make you funny.