Author Topic: sudam and death penalty  (Read 222 times)

swangin and bangin

sudam and death penalty
« on: January 02, 2007, 09:18:36 PM »
yo i was watchin fox news waiting for the mista FAB part and i was listining to this one guy who looked like a little faggot bitch, he kept saying that sudam husain deserved to die but the way the killed him was illigal. i was just thinking that sudam killed thousands and thousands of people and people are still arguing that it was illigal to kill him.
in america some maufuckas get killed for wearing wrong colored shirts, steppin on niggis shoes, fuckin the wrong bitch and nobody on cnn or fox talks about that shit.
ya dig?

Sparegeez

Re: sudam and death penalty
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 02:12:02 AM »
I think it's Saddam, not Sudam. LOL

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 02:32:42 AM »
thats cuz people like nik take control of the media in their upper class close minded socal communities, where they only help people from their own religion. they dont give a fuck about anyone except for whoevers doing damage to their precious little israel

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »
Laws are made by the country the crimes are committed in, and Iraq decided to kill him and they decided how to kill him, where to kill him, who would kill him, etc.  It couldn't possibly be illegal to kill Saddam because his own country and his own government did it, who make the laws.  That's what logic dictates.  Of course if you're watching cable news channels, there's not much logic going around those assholes. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:01 AM »
 It couldn't possibly be illegal to kill Saddam because his own country and his own government did it, who make the laws.  That's what logic dictates. 

Tell that to the chaps on trial at Nuremberg.

Also; By that same logic, wouldn't everything Saddam did to his own people be perfectly legal?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:54:53 AM by Shallow »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
the reason why he said that, is cuz saddam got all his weapons from bush sr., and they wanted saddam to snitch on bush, but bush didnt want that doggie.  soo, they killed him(no homo), instead of indicting him on the other charges they had.  normally, a criminal is indicted on every charge, then convicted, then sentenced for wutever charges he was convicted on.  for saddam, they indicted him, convicted him of killing hella kurds, then killed him.  he was suppost to be convicted on hella other shit, but they just killed him as soon as they could.