Author Topic: CREDITS: Nas - Hip Hop Is Dead  (Read 9299 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: CREDITS: Nas - Hip Hop Is Dead
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2006, 09:00:59 AM »
this album is just hot
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »
Can someone hook up SHINE ON?  And what is with the alternate blue cover?  The N... is a UK bonus track btw.

http://rapidshare.com/files/9658664/01-nas-nas_shine_on_em.mp3

Wyldfyer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »
Yo. If you wanna hear the ORIGINAL song for "Hope", go to my myspace.  www.myspace.com/wyldfyer
If you have the album, you know that the album has an acapella.  This is the original.  Enjoy.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »
Yo. If you wanna hear the ORIGINAL song for "Hope", go to my myspace.  www.myspace.com/wyldfyer
If you have the album, you know that the album has an acapella.  This is the original.  Enjoy.
Damn, that sounds hot
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2007, 03:36:38 PM »

The reason why I came to this thread, props.

H. Chad

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2007, 04:24:04 AM »

Do y'all reckon that is the actual wyldfyer that did those joints with L.E.S? or just another imposter.............well if it is him, major props to contributing to 2 of the best tracks on the album

Wyldfyer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »

Do y'all reckon that is the actual wyldfyer that did those joints with L.E.S? or just another imposter.............well if it is him, major props to contributing to 2 of the best tracks on the album

Yeah it's really me.  If you go to the myspace I think that pretty much says it all.  I'm a lil different then the rest of these cats.  I'm 0-0% industry ya know?  So I'm down with my ppl all day.  'Preciate the luv pham.  Just wanted anyone to hear the original joint.   

Efrain

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »
17. The N...
(N. Jones, S. Gibbs)
Written by N. Jones, S. Gibbs
Produced by Salaam Remi
(Available on UK and Japan editions)

18. Where Y'all At
(N. Jones, S. Gibbs)
Written by N. Jones, S. Gibbs
Produced by Salaam Remi