Author Topic: "GET A JOB"  (Read 388 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: "GET A JOB"
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 02:47:00 PM »
I'm thinkin' about applyin' for FootLocker in a couple of weeks. You already know.

Best store ever.

But, yeah, not feelin' the interview part neither.

Best of luck to you, Bigg A. 8) And anybody else wit they job.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »
fuck that.  just go to marina and knock of them parkin meters. 
how do u knock them off?  a bat?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:01:04 PM »
take a pipe wrench, duck tape, and an elastic rope to the location.

you tie the rope around the meter, sliding the tape under the meters neck.  hook the wrench from the other side, snape the mufucka as hard as you can, and pull on the strap at the same time.  however, this only works on the older meters, those which are not digitly monitered.  i use to be there every second sunday back in the day!  not no more, cause its  :halo:

8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 03:10:52 PM »
I'm thinkin' about applyin' for FootLocker in a couple of weeks. You already know.

Best store ever.

Hell naw! I worked at the Foot Locker in the Mall of America. That place was so damn busy all the time and some days I had to work 16 hour shifts when I was only scheduled for 8 and I never got overtime. Not to mention half the people that came into the store tried to steal shit (especially me :D ).

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 03:17:56 PM »

Best store ever.

Hell naw! I worked at the Foot Locker in the Mall of America. That place was so damn busy all the time and some days I had to work 16 hour shifts when I was only scheduled for 8 and I never got overtime. Not to mention half the people that came into the store tried to steal shit (especially me :D ).

LOL!!! For real???

What you and niggas try to steal? One sneaker. :P

How's the discount?

The Wizard

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 03:23:58 PM »
Grow some marijuana and sell some. In the mean time, apply at a gas station they pay good for graveyard shift hours.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 03:27:18 PM »
Grow some marijuana and sell some. In the mean time, apply at a gas station they pay good for graveyard shift hours.

ganja is a good investment.  that gas station thing is cool as long as you dont live in HP or East Oakland.   :grumpy:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!