Author Topic: My letter to Seer  (Read 790 times)

Don Seer

Re: My letter to Seer
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 01:55:18 AM »
its quite simple.. keep dipcc stuff outta the main section and stop making posts JUST to create beef (its called flamebaiting)... it aint THAT hard to understand is it?

props to those (dipcc or not..) not blinded by the purple fever..

Da Ressurection

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 01:57:30 AM »
its quite simple.. keep dipcc stuff outta the main section and stop making posts JUST to create beef (its called flamebaiting)... it aint THAT hard to understand is it?

is it STILL going over your head? i put DIPCC meaning the people who hate jay-z which is 100% of them. hell i don't even LIKE the diplomats.

Da Ressurection

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 01:58:08 AM »

accounts can't be resurrected when they're gone..

you know damn well what you did when you made that post.. it was a straight dipset/jay-z thing (this is for the dipcc homies) .. and never even mention jayo felony.. it was only that i knew that song was jayo's old jay-z diss.. other than that

i didn't ban you off the gate like kain would gets (because he's done that multiple times)..

all i posted was this... (and i left the thread open, and your account wasn't in danger..)

Wow a FIVE YEAR OLD Jayo Felony song..   ::) ::) ::) ::)

yet your comeback sealed your fate..

Thanks for reminding me to take off the thread name that this song was new

sarcasm. eat a dick  8)

now go cry somewhere else (while sikofanatic the dipset ho continues to tongue your ring)

oh and this bullshit. get your head out of your ass. it started when you had to act like a smart ass with your reply

WC Iz Active

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2007, 01:58:20 AM »
Yeah I love Dipset w/ a passion but I dont even think I have ever even said the words "dipcc" on this forum, this is dubcnn, I do love Dipset alot but I think I have made it clear that the whole Dipcc vs the world thing got old a while ago.  Sikotic, MoSav, Rik, and many others who rep the Set are great but there are a couple of people that rep the group just to start controversey, just my 2 cents.

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:28 AM »

is it STILL going over your head? i put DIPCC meaning the people who hate jay-z which is 100% of them. hell i don't even LIKE the diplomats.

NO.. you just admitted WHAT I'm saying was wrong about it doofus.. 

YOU POSTED IT IN THE WEST COAST SECTION.. if it was about jay-z .. why is it in the west coast section?

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »

oh and this bullshit. get your head out of your ass. it started when you had to act like a smart ass with your reply

have some more bullshit.. perm ban  8)

shoo!

Da Ressurection

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 02:05:11 AM »

NO.. you just admitted WHAT I'm saying was wrong about it doofus.. 

YOU POSTED IT IN THE WEST COAST SECTION.. if it was about jay-z .. why is it in the west coast section?

I wonder where Jayo Felony comes from  ??? Eastcoast?

South?

Jupiter?

Oh here we go, the W E S T C O A S T

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2007, 02:08:34 AM »

lol.. you still dont get it...

you made a post.. with DIPCC in the subject.. containing a song dissing Jay-z.. .. WITH NO REFERENCE TO JAYO..

like i already posted.. YOU POSTED IT I FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HATE Jay-z because they're dipset fans..

you have no intentions of it being 'about jayo' or.. 'about the west coast'..

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 02:12:39 AM »
^i dont like Jay-z and i dont listen to Dipset....im just sayin though.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

CueBallin

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 05:51:26 AM »

you made a post.. with DIPCC in the subject.. containing a song dissing Jay-z.. .. WITH NO REFERENCE TO JAYO..

like i already posted.. YOU POSTED IT I FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HATE Jay-z because they're dipset fans..

lol wow, thank goodness you're only a forum administrator.

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 06:20:45 AM »

lol wow, thank goodness you're only a forum administrator.

i cant help the crybabies that use this forum.. had he not dissed me back he'd still have an account.. look at how many people say they'd have done the same.

*locked*