Author Topic: Nick Saban to Alabama!  (Read 157 times)

"THE" MoSav

Nick Saban to Alabama!
« on: January 03, 2007, 04:07:05 PM »
Wow! HUGE NEWS! Leaving the Dolphins for an 8 yr 32 million dollar at Alabama, with bowl incentives.
Alabama right now is not the best situation to be in, its not the same Bama that it was for years. They still win, but they struggle to be a top notch program because they lose recruits too Auburn and Georgia even Florida, Miami, and Florida State take recruits from Alabama. They arent getting the 5 Star players like they were, so getting Nick Saban could be HUGE, for recrutiing purposes more then anything else. He is a great college head coach, but i think the most important thing he will bring is recruiting. I think this was a good move, the NFL Coaching jobs are too short, people get fired way to quick. Coming to Alabama he has job security, if he makes them a top program again hell be revered forever. Good Move by Saban, financaily. Hopefully he can turn Bama around, this will really test him as a head coach.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Nick Saban to Alabama!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 05:03:10 PM »
I couldnt agree more, this is great news as a Bama fan!  And you are right this is dramatically going to improve our recruiting, Saban did great w/ Lsu so I expect the same from him at Bama, I see Bama definitely back in a bcs game in the next 2 years.

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »
It's fucked up to the Dolphins though. They're team is going down a shit hole with this.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 09:05:38 PM »
It's fucked up to the Dolphins though. They're team is going down a shit hole with this.

Saban is a better College coach anyways, he didnt really improve the Dolphins much, they were worse this year then 2 years ago. He didnt really do shit for the Dolphins, except pay Culpepper big bucks instead of Drew Brees.. :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 09:42:44 PM »

Saban is a better College coach anyways, he didnt really improve the Dolphins much, they were worse this year then 2 years ago. He didnt really do shit for the Dolphins, except pay Culpepper big bucks instead of Drew Brees.. :-X

I agree, I thought he would do some big things quick with the Dolphins but I was wrong, he is suited much better for College ball anyways.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »
fuck saban, he choose culpepper over brees

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 09:51:59 PM »
dolphins are like the niners last year...............shitty. but niners on a come up boiiiii

herpes

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 09:56:11 PM »
dolphins are like the niners last year...............shitty. but niners on a come up boiiiii

and the phins are done... the our d is gettin old, the secondary isnt that good.  Our O-Line sucks, jason taylor is thinkin about retirement, culpepper is done and our QB battle is between joey harrigiton and cleo lemon.  Chris Chambers and Randy McMichael dont have a good QB to throw to them so they dont give a fuck.

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 10:16:42 PM »

and the phins are done... the our d is gettin old, the secondary isnt that good.  Our O-Line sucks, jason taylor is thinkin about retirement, culpepper is done and our QB battle is between joey harrigiton and cleo lemon.  Chris Chambers and Randy McMichael dont have a good QB to throw to them so they dont give a fuck.

If I was Chris Chambers I'd try to get out of there quick.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 09:36:32 AM »

Exactly. The Niners are YOUNG and on the way up. The Dolpphins are Old and are hanging on...There defense is getting old, and they cant rely too much longer on that defense to carry them..They need a QB BAD..TROY SMITH  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 02:11:10 PM »

Exactly. The Niners are YOUNG and on the way up. The Dolpphins are Old and are hanging on...There defense is getting old, and they cant rely too much longer on that defense to carry them..They need a QB BAD..TROY SMITH  ;D
pass on him and rick mirer jr

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »

pass on him and rick mirer jr

you wouldnt draft Troy Smith? LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds