Author Topic: A movie by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali - "Submission"  (Read 1589 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
A movie by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali - "Submission"
« on: January 05, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »
A movie by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali - "Submission"

"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: A movie by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali - "Submission"
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
is this what got him gunned up and clapped quick?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
yup

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 02:42:54 PM »
is this what got him gunned up and clapped quick?

yes, exactly lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 02:47:08 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 02:46:32 PM »
why does that religion hate women so much?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 11:36:03 AM »

cuz we keep it g

front seat for the homies
back seat for the hoes

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

cuz we keep it g

back seat for the hoes

lol

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »

cuz we keep it g

back seat for the hoes

muslims dont hate women, but we adhere to certain principles in our culture, that says a women should fit a certain criteria.  i dont think its wrong to tell your women to dress respectable, and not look like a whore.  but hey, im not a cracker.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 01:38:45 PM »
wow, this bitch had some fuckin nerve to make a movie like this.  they shoulda killed the somali bitch, not van gogh's ancestor.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 01:42:17 PM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 01:51:45 PM »
to be truthful with you guys, i was really pissed off by watching this movie.  this bitch slander's the muslim religion by praying naked, talks about how god doesnt help her, and getting raped by her uncle?  wtf is that shit.  its ridiculous how much bullshit these faggets will say about muslims, but i guarentee all you guys reading this, muslim's are very good people.  to be honest, i think they made this movie, because they're jealous of the family bond we have with one-another, they wish they were us.  every muslim i've ever met, whether male or female, has always treated me like their own sibling, so this bullshit is all slander, i hope they fuckin gut that somali bitch like a fuckin pig.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 01:56:27 PM »
, i hope they fuckin gut that somali bitch like a fuckin pig.

Typical violent Muslim animal. Listen man, if you want to live here in America, you have to leave your primitive, savage ways of thinking behind. Just because someone says something that you don't like, doesn't mean they should be killed. This isn't the Middle East....you can't tell non Muslims what they can say or do.

Unfortunately almost all Muslims share the same views as you. That is why I don't think we should be letting Muslims move to the West. Go away.....we don't want people who think like you here.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 02:00:19 PM by Real American »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »
CWalker... are you still angry about the fact that your sister's pussy loves multiculturalism?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »
After having read the two extremes of bigotry expressed on the issue, I would like to contribute my own take.

I think people shouldn't defend their culture blindly when it comes to atrocities being committed on its behalf. I myself have been a victim and a subject to this irrationality for many years and I know how hard it is to detouch yourself conceptually from the things your are most familiar with. Yes, even when it's for such a righteous purpose as condemning immorality.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 02:52:35 PM »
to be truthful with you guys, i was really pissed off by watching this movie.  this bitch slander's the muslim religion by praying naked, talks about how god doesnt help her, and getting raped by her uncle?  wtf is that shit.  its ridiculous how much bullshit these faggets will say about muslims, but i guarentee all you guys reading this, muslim's are very good people.  to be honest, i think they made this movie, because they're jealous of the family bond we have with one-another, they wish they were us.  every muslim i've ever met, whether male or female, has always treated me like their own sibling, so this bullshit is all slander, i hope they fuckin gut that somali bitch like a fuckin pig.

What would Allah say about your cocaine homage in your name?

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
To me, the film simply fails. It's on some bullshit propaganda, to give the viewer a bad idea about muslims. That just sucks. If you're going to do this right, at least put things in context... People have been lied to by all sorts of religions; in fact we should perhaps be more concerned about christians than about muslims.

Put things in context, instead of simply blaming the islam for some uncle who twists the words of the qu'ran to his own benefit. People are being oppressed and lied to by religions all over the world. Simply to spread some hate won't make a difference at all. Cheap fucking propaganda, in a poor movie.