Author Topic: A movie by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali - "Submission"  (Read 1590 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A movie by Theo van Gogh and Ayaan Hirsi Ali - "Submission"
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »
To me, the film simply fails. It's on some bullshit propaganda, to give the viewer a bad idea about muslims. That just sucks. If you're going to do this right, at least put things in context... People have been lied to by all sorts of religions; in fact we should perhaps be more concerned about christians than about muslims.

Put things in context, instead of simply blaming the islam for some uncle who twists the words of the qu'ran to his own benefit. People are being oppressed and lied to by religions all over the world. Simply to spread some hate won't make a difference at all. Cheap fucking propaganda, in a poor movie.
well said, i agree with you 100%

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 04:35:52 PM »
to be truthful with you guys, i was really pissed off by watching this movie.  this bitch slander's the muslim religion by praying naked, talks about how god doesnt help her, and getting raped by her uncle?  wtf is that shit.  its ridiculous how much bullshit these faggets will say about muslims, but i guarentee all you guys reading this, muslim's are very good people.  to be honest, i think they made this movie, because they're jealous of the family bond we have with one-another, they wish they were us.  every muslim i've ever met, whether male or female, has always treated me like their own sibling, so this bullshit is all slander, i hope they fuckin gut that somali bitch like a fuckin pig.

What would Allah say about your cocaine homage in your name?
only god can judge me doggie, you aint shit, so you can go suck a dick for all i care.  ya dig?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »
After having read the two extremes of bigotry expressed on the issue, I would like to contribute my own take.

I think people shouldn't defend their culture blindly when it comes to atrocities being committed on its behalf. I myself have been a victim and a subject to this irrationality for many years and I know how hard it is to detouch yourself conceptually from the things your are most familiar with. Yes, even when it's for such a righteous purpose as condemning immorality.
damn, didnt think i'd ever agree with you on anything i to da geezy.  but very well said, you gotta defend your rightous beliefs.  i guess thats why muslims and jews are at war till this day, we both feel we're right in the stance we adopted.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 05:04:22 PM »
, i hope they fuckin gut that somali bitch like a fuckin pig.

Typical violent Muslim animal. Listen man, if you want to live here in America, you have to leave your primitive, savage ways of thinking behind. Just because someone says something that you don't like, doesn't mean they should be killed. This isn't the Middle East....you can't tell non Muslims what they can say or do.

Unfortunately almost all Muslims share the same views as you. That is why I don't think we should be letting Muslims move to the West. Go away.....we don't want people who think like you here.
stfu bitch, dont tell me shit.  i was born in the US, grew up in San Francisco, this mother fucker is ME, your just another cracker on the street.  this country was built on immigrants, and if you deny that, then you need to die.  well, we all think u need to die anyways, but fuck it.  i feel that if someone says anything negative about any religion, (whether judaism, christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism) they should be given consequences. there are extremists in every religion, and if you deny that, your a fucking robot.  but the public is being fed bullshit from the media, the people they're "fighting" have an education level equal to that of an 8 yr old.  at the end of the day, niggas are trynna get paid, and they dont give a fuck how much blood is shed.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:10:18 PM by Yay AREA 510 CUTTHOAT »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »

stfu bitch, dont tell me shit.  i was born in the US, grew up in San Francisco, this mother fucker is ME, your just another cracker on the street.  this country was built on immigrants, and if you deny that, then you need to die.  well, we all think u need to die anyways, but fuck it.  i feel that if someone says anything negative about any religion, (whether judaism, christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism) they should be given consequences. there are extremists in every religion, and if you deny that, your a fucking robot.  but the public is being fed bullshit from the media, the people they're "fighting" have an education level equal to that of an 8 yr old.  at the end of the day, niggas are trynna get paid, and they dont give a fuck how much blood is shed.
Then you are in the wrong fucking country, buddy. In our culture, we have something called freedom of speech. People are allowed to say whatever they want, even criticize a religion if they choose, with no consequences. That is part of living in a civilized nation.

I am Catholic and have had my religion insulted and criticized all the time and never had I wanted to "gut" the person who did it. I guess I am just not an oversensitive pussy like most Muslims are.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:31:06 PM by Real American »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 05:21:23 PM »
in fact we should perhaps be more concerned about christians than about muslims.

What a fucking idiot.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 05:29:16 PM »
in fact we should perhaps be more concerned about christians than about muslims.

What a fucking idiot.
real american, your a fucking crackhead.  i honestly think this is all an act, cuz how can someone be so ignorant? 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 05:33:16 PM »

real american, your a fucking crackhead.  i honestly think this is all an act, cuz how can someone be so ignorant? 

You want to "gut" a woman for criticizing the treatment of women in Islam, and you call me ignorant?

Listen man, if you want to live here in America, you have to follow our culture and our values. And one of those values is that it isn't right to kill someone who has a different viewpoint than you do. Period.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 05:40:51 PM »

You want to "gut" a woman for criticizing the treatment of women in Islam, and you call me ignorant?

Listen man, if you want to live here in America, you have to follow our culture and our values. And one of those values is that it isn't right to kill someone who has a different viewpoint than you do. Period.

1st and foremost, i live in America, you have absolutely nothing to do with that, in fact, i'd probably fuck ur mom and ur sis, even if they were ugly just to get on ur nerves, cracker.  now, your culture and values, wut culture, hot dogs, hamburgers, and a 9 inning baseball game.  give me a fucking break.  if i feel a certain way abou tthat bitch, i have a "right" to feel that way.  let me put this in cracker terms, if a priest was fucking your son, wouldnt you want to voice your opinion to the church, and make sure it isnt just another "cover up"?  same philosophy follows for that somali bitch, she slandered my religion in a way that was unneccessacy, overly harsh, and absolutely false.  i have a right to be upset, and you have a right to shut the fuck up about shit you cant comprehend.  go read a book u ignorant piece of shit.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 05:46:20 PM »

st and foremost, i live in America, you have absolutely nothing to do with that, in fact, i'd probably fuck ur mom and ur sis, even if they were ugly just to get on ur nerves, cracker.  now, your culture and values, wut culture, hot dogs, hamburgers, and a 9 inning baseball game.  give me a fucking break.  if i feel a certain way abou tthat bitch, i have a "right" to feel that way.  let me put this in cracker terms, if a priest was fucking your son, wouldnt you want to voice your opinion to the church, and make sure it isnt just another "cover up"?  same philosophy follows for that somali bitch, she slandered my religion in a way that was unneccessacy, overly harsh, and absolutely false.  i have a right to be upset, and you have a right to shut the fuck up about shit you cant comprehend.  go read a book u ignorant piece of shit.

So now you are making racist comments about your own country the US and our culture? Wow. You really are a piece of shit.

Yet despite those remarks about America, as well as the comments about Catholicism and the direct attacks against my family, I sitll would never want to have you "gutted". Because here in America, we believe in freedom of speech. And you have the right to say whatever you want no matter how stupid it is.

I guess that does indeed make me better than you. God bless America.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 05:57:46 PM »

st and foremost, i live in America, you have absolutely nothing to do with that, in fact, i'd probably fuck ur mom and ur sis, even if they were ugly just to get on ur nerves, cracker.  now, your culture and values, wut culture, hot dogs, hamburgers, and a 9 inning baseball game.  give me a fucking break.  if i feel a certain way abou tthat bitch, i have a "right" to feel that way.  let me put this in cracker terms, if a priest was fucking your son, wouldnt you want to voice your opinion to the church, and make sure it isnt just another "cover up"?  same philosophy follows for that somali bitch, she slandered my religion in a way that was unneccessacy, overly harsh, and absolutely false.  i have a right to be upset, and you have a right to shut the fuck up about shit you cant comprehend.  go read a book u ignorant piece of shit.

So now you are making racist comments about your own country the US and our culture? Wow. You really are a piece of shit.

Yet despite those remarks about America, as well as the comments about Catholicism and the direct attacks against my family, I sitll would never want to have you "gutted". Because here in America, we believe in freedom of speech. And you have the right to say whatever you want no matter how stupid it is.

LOL  you truly are ignorant, im gonna pray for you, who knows, maybe one day you'll turn into the new bryan.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 06:02:27 PM »

LOL  you truly are ignorant, im gonna pray for you, who knows, maybe one day you'll turn into the new bryan.

I honestly think you need to consider converting to Christianity. I think alot of your hate and anger would disappear and you would be alot happier.

Don't worry, unlike whatever Muslim country you came from, here in America if you convert from Islam you won't have your head chopped off. We believe in religious freedom.

God bless America.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 06:03:17 PM »

i gave an example using catholicism, and yes i did talk about fucking ur sis and mom, cuz hey, i look good, and them hoes would probably love the dick (no homo).  and thanks for not having me "gutted" but you act as if murder has never been committed between our borders, and freedom of speech is a myth.  wheres my freedom of speech, i just "said" the bitch should be gutted.  but to sum it up, your not better then me, you never will be, im smart, ive fucked more women then you, and i got more paper then you.  and yes, you do have a right to say its "stupid" or "idiotic" but those comments dont mean shit coming from a dumbass like yourself.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 06:04:41 PM »

I honestly think you need to consider converting to Christianity. I think alot of your hate and anger would disappear and you would be alot happier.

Don't worry, unlike whatever Muslim country you came from, here in America if you convert from Islam you won't have your head chopped off. We believe in religious freedom.

God bless America.
lol, are you one of those baptists that run around chanting shit like idiots?  cuz that isnt for me, i need discipline to continually make my life better.  YA DIG?

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 05:12:46 AM »

Wow. You really do believe in America, don't you? What makes you even think there is such a thing as what you describe as "our American culture", something that needs blessing by your God and something that's undoubtedly better than any other "culture"?

Conceit, arrogance and egotism have been the essentials of patriotism since the beginning of time. In the words of Emma Goldman,
Patriotism assumes that our globe is divided into little spots, each one surrounded by an iron gate. Those who have had the fortune of being born on some particular spot, consider themselves better, nobler, grander and more intelligent than the living beings inhabiting any other spot. It is, therefore, the duty of everyone living on that chosen spot to fight, kill, and die in the attempt to impose his superiority on all the others.

...We Americans claim to be a peace-loving people. We hate bloodshed; we are opposed to violence. ...Yet our hearts swell with pride at the thought that America is becoming the most powerful nation on earth, and that it will eventually plant her iron foot on the necks of all other nations. Such is the logic of patriotism.
(From Emma Goldman - Patriotism: A Menace To Liberty)

Welcome to America, where you consider your own morals (freedom of speech!) so important they overshadow deviating morals of other people's cultures. What gives you the right to hate on people who look at life differently? Isn't that a part of THEIR freedom of speech as well? But to simply break down the islamic morals because some uncle feels the need to rape his neice and hide behind religion... Now that's really wrong.

I never felt sympathy for the killer of Theo van Gogh, nor do I understand his actions. Yet, the fact is that Van Gogh went way too far with his insultings. This has nothing to do with simply being critical, or using your freedom of speech to express a true feeling. Submission was unnecessarily provocrative and a worthless piece of propaganda against those with different beliefs.