Author Topic: lol@rappers praisin john gotti  (Read 545 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol@rappers praisin john gotti
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 10:36:49 PM »
that always vexed me. Instead of naming their slefes after black gangster they name themslves after an Italian who hates blacks.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 09:39:23 AM »
Kurupt the Kingpin -> Kurupt Young Gotti -> Gotti Adolf Hitler -> Gotti Bin Laden
Kurupt needs to get off that crack.

Wu-Tang Clan -> Wu Gambinos and they were supposed to be pro black 5 percenters and all that. I love Wu but when they went off the deep end with that shit, it had me scratching my head.

Bottom line, the italian mobster idolizing phase is the wackest phase in hip hop.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »
He's Italian. Of course he don't like black people.

I'm not into the mob shit anyways.

Yes though, like you said, pretty funny.
^^^^
nuff said

herpes

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 02:00:28 PM »
Kurupt the Kingpin -> Kurupt Young Gotti -> Gotti Adolf Hitler -> Gotti Bin Laden
Kurupt needs to get off that crack.

Wu-Tang Clan -> Wu Gambinos and they were supposed to be pro black 5 percenters and all that. I love Wu but when they went off the deep end with that shit, it had me scratching my head.

Bottom line, the italian mobster idolizing phase is the wackest phase in hip hop.

that whole phase has produced some of raps best music *walks out of thread playin raekwon - only built for cuban linx*

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 04:25:19 PM »
Its the same with rappers praising the Godfather, hers an actual quote...

"Leave the drugs to the black people, they are animals with no souls anyway"

The Maestro

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 04:28:15 PM »
word you dont hear kurupt shoutn kururpt tookie..

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 11:12:42 PM »
Some of y'all still fail to realize that they didn't respect the Italian mafias philosophy on blacks, but the money, power, and respect they recieved. They were infamous and every rapper strives to be that

It's hard to respect someone like Tookie. He ever left the hood, he just stayed in the same situation until he got locked up and gased. That's why I'll never understand why we got e-bangin wiggers on this forum. Who wants to be some stupid ass clown wearing blue or red fighting in the same dhitty hood til they get clipped when you could be wearing a 3-piece suit chillin' in your mansion eating steak and lobster, ya smell me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 11:26:42 PM »
Some of y'all still fail to realize that they didn't respect the Italian mafias philosophy on blacks, but the money, power, and respect they recieved. They were infamous and every rapper strives to be that

It's hard to respect someone like Tookie. He ever left the hood, he just stayed in the same situation until he got locked up and gased. That's why I'll never understand why we got e-bangin wiggers on this forum. Who wants to be some stupid ass clown wearing blue or red fighting in the same dhitty hood til they get clipped when you could be wearing a 3-piece suit chillin' in your mansion eating steak and lobster, ya smell me?

truth
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 11:57:35 PM »

truth