Author Topic: I Gots A Serious Problem  (Read 1124 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I Gots A Serious Problem
« on: January 05, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
Now I know nobody wants to hear a niggas problem and I know there was a topic made about this just a few weeks ago but a nigga is in need deep.

Nobody likes to hear bitchin' and whinin' but a brother needs some help. And I don't wanna sound repetitive and I'm sorry that I'm gon do this again. I'm aware this ain't counseling or therapy, Lol, but any help is great.

When I'm out in public, or basicly away from my home out of my 'territory' the kid ain't social, ya know, at all. And it's gettin' to the point where I just can't fuckin' take it.

I went to the mall a lil while ago and walked into FootLocker and the girl who works there goes to my school and it was real weird becuz I was able to talk to her more than I was able to in school. But don't get it twisted it ain't the ladies I have a problem wit, it's just, I don't know, all people. It feels different when you crushin' a girl and talkin' to her becuz, I don't know, its just different, and anyways I'm sittin' there talkin' to the girl and I just can't do it 'right', like my social skill is low as possible. Now the problem is that in a few more weeks I'm gon be applyin' for FootLocker but if my social skill is low as fuck, how in the hell am I going to work there? Will that improve it or just makes it worse? That's what I'm dyin' to know.

It's like when I'm in school it's 'I don't give a fuck'. I don't socialize wit alot of other niggas. But when I get home and I'm outside it's like I'm regular, Lol. It's real weird.

Today the teacher was like sayin' 'Thank you, thank you' becuz I read out loud some shit for her to write down on the board. And I'm thinkin' this bitch is fuckin' crazy. Like she don't know me. Like the way I talk on here, dubcc, is how I do it at home and when I'm hangin' outside. And it's funny cuz if I was to meet any of ya'll in real life I wouldn't be quiet at all. Weird.

Don't get me wrong becuz I'm not this nerdy lil nigga who doesnt speak. I hang wit the tight niggas but I just am not 'loud'.

I apologize this is so fuckin' long but the nigga had to vent, Lol. I wanted ya'll to get an understanding cuz I just really really want to know when this will go away becuz I'm starting to get scurred. :-\

If you get what I'm sayin' please drop a lil sumtin'. I really appreciate it. Really I do.

Samoan Enforcer

Re: I Gots A Serious Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »
maaaaaan dont trip about foot locker. it wont do nothin but improve your skills. everybody around you who talks to you WANTS you to be comfortable and fluid, so if they are with you, and you want to improve, whats stoppin you? youre just comfortable with feeling bad and awkward as terrible as it sounds, so being social and puttin yourself out there is hard, but keep doin it cuz no matter whether you are in the mix chattin up with females and dudes or sittin at home on dubcc, you're gonna get good at anything you do for long enough. and dont worry about slipping up along the way think about this, who are people most likely to appreciate in the long run, muthafucka who is always charming right off the bat then thinks they are better than everyone else? or the most improved player who was nervous and shy at first but becomes friends with everyone over a while? that could be you pimp so just put yourself out there and dont be afraid to speak, and dont be afraid to just chill and be quiet around new people, as long as youre comfortable youre gonna look confident and people will be attracted to you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »
^ Nice post J. Thank you man. I appreciate that. Real good looks on that. For real, for real. I'm gonna remember that, big time! Said some tight shit.

I'm gonna prop ya in another hour and you best hold me to it. 8)

Nah, but for real, thanks!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 06:51:51 PM »
aight thanks much appeciated

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 06:53:01 PM »
damn doggie dat sounds rough no homo
but yo peep dis  if u meetin sum1 new n u dunno them den they dunno u either rite? so u aint gotta b trippin wut dey think of u or nuthin like dat cuz dey prolly worried bout da same thing witchu  so u jus gota start thinkin like damn im a muhfuckin champ all these other muhfuckas r jus a buncha squares who would love 2 meet n talk 2 a nigga like me n u jus talk 2 em like ur way 2 fly 4 em but still b nice no need 2 b cocky no homo jus b coo  n if its a bitch den u talk 2 her like damn im doin dis bitch a favor by lettin her even talk 2 a fly muhfucka like me  ya feel me?  but like dont b hella cocky n shit no1 likes dat jus b chill n dont like say shit dat aint ur character jus b urself but jus b confident  think 2 urself that theire prolly hella shy rite now talkin 2 u n dat ur tryin 2 make dem comfortable dat way ull jus start comin off smooth n confident ya smell me?

aite now go look in da mirror n tell urself dat ur a muhfuckin champ n dat all these hoes r jus dumb bitches who would love 2 talk 2 a nigga like u  n dat all these other muhfuckas u meet  r prolly a buncha squares n ur hella coo so dey da 1s dat r prolly hella nervous  n if u need a plan b while u talk 2 em jus think 2 urself dat damn dat motherfucka is prolly hella insecure cuz he got a little ass dick n my shit is hella big so i got no reason 2 b shy he does

get em doggie

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 06:56:09 PM »
^ Lol. No doubt. Good looks nigga!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 07:35:55 PM »
Work out. Im serious not only does it tone you up but it also gives you confidence.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 07:41:27 PM »
^thats real too. even if you dont got any equipment do like 50 pushups and situps before you go out, drink water

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »
For real? That's whats up. Thanks ya'll!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »
^thats real too. even if you dont got any equipment do like 50 pushups and situps before you go out, drink water

sets are better. Do like 3 sets of 30 and work your way up. Drink milk too.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 08:05:21 PM »
yo i made a thread in gspot bout workin out i need sum advice yall  come on over 2 da spot n help a nigga out

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 08:46:44 PM »
yo man just try and expose yourself to new shit. for example, today i couldnt find any of my homies toward the end of the day at school, so i went and sat down at a table with these two chicks who i didnt really know that well. by the end of it i had one of their numbers and she was takin pictures of herself on my phone. so just expose yourself, be easy, and try to spark up some conversation. if its easier, heres three things to focus on: be confident. dont overthink what youre saying. and dont overrextend yourself: its cool to kick some conversation, but dont be like abnoxiously engagin and shit. if you just chill and let a conversation flow, but still be active in it, it should be all good. lol sorry to preach to you, but thats just some advice for you.

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »
yo man just try and expose yourself to new shit. for example, today i couldnt find any of my homies toward the end of the day at school, so i went and sat down at a table with these two chicks who i didnt really know that well. by the end of it i had one of their numbers and she was takin pictures of herself on my phone. so just expose yourself, be easy, and try to spark up some conversation. if its easier, heres three things to focus on: be confident. dont overthink what youre saying. and dont overrextend yourself: its cool to kick some conversation, but dont be like abnoxiously engagin and shit. if you just chill and let a conversation flow, but still be active in it, it should be all good. lol sorry to preach to you, but thats just some advice for you.

But that also depends where you're from. You can't just be out there expecting to meet new friends to everybody you come up too. Mothafuckas like to start shit all the time.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »

But that also depends where you're from. You can't just be out there expecting to meet new friends to everybody you come up too. Mothafuckas like to start shit all the time.

i didnt say go up to strangers. i said, if you know people, but not that well, just try choppin it up with them. i didnt say go conversate with anyone you come up to, either. read the post.

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 08:56:47 PM »

i didnt say go up to strangers. i said, if you know people, but not that well, just try choppin it up with them. i didnt say go conversate with anyone you come up to, either. read the post.

Oh ok sorry. Don't shoot me :monkey: