Author Topic: I Gots A Serious Problem  (Read 1167 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I Gots A Serious Problem
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »
^ Good looking man like always!

WestCoasta

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2007, 03:15:35 AM »
Today the teacher was like sayin' 'Thank you, thank you' becuz I read out loud some shit for her to write down on the board. And I'm thinkin' this bitch is fuckin' crazy. Like she don't know me.

props this made me laugh

khang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 08:42:48 AM »
 it's all good...we're all trying to grow and learn in this life.  i'm in the same exact situation as you, i'm really quiet...but definately the type of dude that can manage.  Ladies LOVE a dude that can socialize well so if you get this skill you definately up your game.

something that helped me is this link right here:
http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/skills/social-vibing.html

it's pretty helpful for beginning...

try to get out there and socialize as much as possible..don't be lonely.

*a big thing i noticed is that i hate it when a dude just keeps on asking question after question after question.  it's like a kamikazi bombardment of non-stop meaningless questions and you just wanna conversate but it just starts to wind into a Q->A Q->A about trying to figure out your life.  whatever you do, don't be boring like that... try to relate your life a little bit to it, share experiences, show that you understand, etc..

it's all a learning process so take your time and eventually you'll develop skill.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2007, 09:16:15 AM »
For real. Mad people grill you for questions. It is just like a question answer conversations alot of times then I'll just be like damn...what the fuck just shut up.

Propz homie! Good shit you dropped. Really.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2007, 10:51:03 PM »
Let me ask you this truth, As a kid and as a young man and maybe now does youre mom and has youre mom let you express yourself? I mean realy express how you feel wether yure sad, angry or simply agree or disagree with something. Try to truly think about that. I did some therapy last year it helped me figure out lots of things about myself and why im a certain way i.e anxiety, stressed.....its because my mom cuddled me too much as a kid and now everytime she tries to watch out for me i noticed it like she trying ot baby me ya dig?
Psychology makes a lot of sense sometimes. Try to thinik on this. You might think im crazy or wrong just try to look at it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »
just be yourself, sounds gay but it's true

nobody likes some asshole tryin to act all tight when you know he's not

I hate high energy dudes, they just look like fuckin tools

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »
^ Good looks my dude!  8)

Let me ask you this truth, As a kid and as a young man and maybe now does youre mom and has youre mom let you express yourself? I mean realy express how you feel wether yure sad, angry or simply agree or disagree with something. Try to truly think about that. I did some therapy last year it helped me figure out lots of things about myself and why im a certain way i.e anxiety, stressed.....its because my mom cuddled me too much as a kid and now everytime she tries to watch out for me i noticed it like she trying ot baby me ya dig?
Psychology makes a lot of sense sometimes. Try to thinik on this. You might think im crazy or wrong just try to look at it.

So it's all the parents, huh?

Wow, I would think you'd get stressed if your Ma DIDN'T cuddle you. Damn, that's interesting.

So, if my ma never hugged me or cuddled and shit, that'll make you unstressed? :D I'm stress free. ;D

Nah, just playin', good looks my main man.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »
^ Good looks my dude!  8)

So it's all the parents, huh?

Wow, I would think you'd get stressed if your Ma DIDN'T cuddle you. Damn, that's interesting.

So, if my ma never hugged me or cuddled and shit, that'll make you unstressed? :D I'm stress free. ;D

Nah, just playin', good looks my main man.

That's funny, it reminds me of a line from one of my favorite movies, "Before Sunrise".

The main character, Ethan Hawke, he says, "Everybody's parents fucked them up, either their parents didn't give them enough attention, or they stayed around and taught them all the wrong things."  lol

...anyway, RealCity, what you said about your mom not lettin you express yourself was interesting.  So what have you done to counteract your condition?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:19 PM »
Its not so much she dint let me express myself it was juts more she cuddled a little too much what with my pops not being around and i pickmed up some of her tendicies. As a kid she used to always be like dont eat to fats youll get sick or wtahc out for this watch out for that were it kinda conditionned me to be a worisome kinda guy i worry a lot when i feeel sick.

Now i can pick up on it when she does just by observating and im sure sometimes i still dont pick it up.
I think that along with taking drugs in the past lead me to get amger issues, anxiety issues that lead to ful blown panic attacks.

I did tihs thing for anixtey and anger managment called Behavior modification therapy. You guys can look it up but basicly its just teaches out how to pick up negavtive reatcions youre body gets and how to think or act differently.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »
I forgot to say this, So i watched lots of show on emotions, psychologies i find it intersting anyways. I learned that say you were a kid who was ignored or brushed off without knowing it you develop patterns. Theres a lot of em i dont even know them all ( im just a dude who watched some shows and done a lttle therapy ) lol butyou know if youre mom pissed you off brushed you off when you wanted to tell her something or felt sad or bad or angry now you might hold those inside without even knowing. YOu might not express yourself the right way becuase youve created these patterns, its not even a willing things its how youre ind developped.

Its not hopeless tho. Maybe you can read books about it or one day maybe you can go in some sort of group or therapy of you gots good insurance. Im thiking of going in a gorup myself to learn more and find uot more about myself, why not i think if everyone truly looked inside they self we would grow as a world but im getting outta hand here. Hell you might meet a cute looking honey at these group things or a milth ( thats what im shooting for) haha

peace homie.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2007, 03:17:54 PM »
Now I know nobody wants to hear a niggas problem and I know there was a topic made about this just a few weeks ago but a nigga is in need deep.

Nobody likes to hear bitchin' and whinin' but a brother needs some help. And I don't wanna sound repetitive and I'm sorry that I'm gon do this again. I'm aware this ain't counseling or therapy, Lol, but any help is great.

When I'm out in public, or basicly away from my home out of my 'territory' the kid ain't social, ya know, at all. And it's gettin' to the point where I just can't fuckin' take it.

I went to the mall a lil while ago and walked into FootLocker and the girl who works there goes to my school and it was real weird becuz I was able to talk to her more than I was able to in school. But don't get it twisted it ain't the ladies I have a problem wit, it's just, I don't know, all people. It feels different when you crushin' a girl and talkin' to her becuz, I don't know, its just different, and anyways I'm sittin' there talkin' to the girl and I just can't do it 'right', like my social skill is low as possible. Now the problem is that in a few more weeks I'm gon be applyin' for FootLocker but if my social skill is low as fuck, how in the hell am I going to work there? Will that improve it or just makes it worse? That's what I'm dyin' to know.

It's like when I'm in school it's 'I don't give a fuck'. I don't socialize wit alot of other niggas. But when I get home and I'm outside it's like I'm regular, Lol. It's real weird.

Today the teacher was like sayin' 'Thank you, thank you' becuz I read out loud some shit for her to write down on the board. And I'm thinkin' this bitch is fuckin' crazy. Like she don't know me. Like the way I talk on here, dubcc, is how I do it at home and when I'm hangin' outside. And it's funny cuz if I was to meet any of ya'll in real life I wouldn't be quiet at all. Weird.

Don't get me wrong becuz I'm not this nerdy lil nigga who doesnt speak. I hang wit the tight niggas but I just am not 'loud'.

I apologize this is so fuckin' long but the nigga had to vent, Lol. I wanted ya'll to get an understanding cuz I just really really want to know when this will go away becuz I'm starting to get scurred. :-\

If you get what I'm sayin' please drop a lil sumtin'. I really appreciate it. Really I do.

This problem is about you steppin' out of your own shell and explore many people.  You need to improve communication though, IMHO.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »
Now I know nobody wants to hear a niggas problem and I know there was a topic made about this just a few weeks ago but a nigga is in need deep.

Nobody likes to hear bitchin' and whinin' but a brother needs some help. And I don't wanna sound repetitive and I'm sorry that I'm gon do this again. I'm aware this ain't counseling or therapy, Lol, but any help is great.

When I'm out in public, or basicly away from my home out of my 'territory' the kid ain't social, ya know, at all. And it's gettin' to the point where I just can't fuckin' take it.

I went to the mall a lil while ago and walked into FootLocker and the girl who works there goes to my school and it was real weird becuz I was able to talk to her more than I was able to in school. But don't get it twisted it ain't the ladies I have a problem wit, it's just, I don't know, all people. It feels different when you crushin' a girl and talkin' to her becuz, I don't know, its just different, and anyways I'm sittin' there talkin' to the girl and I just can't do it 'right', like my social skill is low as possible. Now the problem is that in a few more weeks I'm gon be applyin' for FootLocker but if my social skill is low as fuck, how in the hell am I going to work there? Will that improve it or just makes it worse? That's what I'm dyin' to know.

It's like when I'm in school it's 'I don't give a fuck'. I don't socialize wit alot of other niggas. But when I get home and I'm outside it's like I'm regular, Lol. It's real weird.

Today the teacher was like sayin' 'Thank you, thank you' becuz I read out loud some shit for her to write down on the board. And I'm thinkin' this bitch is fuckin' crazy. Like she don't know me. Like the way I talk on here, dubcc, is how I do it at home and when I'm hangin' outside. And it's funny cuz if I was to meet any of ya'll in real life I wouldn't be quiet at all. Weird.

Don't get me wrong becuz I'm not this nerdy lil nigga who doesnt speak. I hang wit the tight niggas but I just am not 'loud'.

I apologize this is so fuckin' long but the nigga had to vent, Lol. I wanted ya'll to get an understanding cuz I just really really want to know when this will go away becuz I'm starting to get scurred. :-\

If you get what I'm sayin' please drop a lil sumtin'. I really appreciate it. Really I do.

This problem is about you steppin' out of your own shell and explore many people.  You need to improve communication though, IMHO.
he wants to know

Trauma-san

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2007, 09:39:20 PM »

Sounds to me like just general anxiety.  A couple suggestions and just words of advice I would give you are the following...

- It sounds like you may not fully realize yet how basically human everybody from you to a baby to George Bush is.  All humans go through the same issues and have the same emotions and complicated thought processes, maybe just at different times.... I'm only saying this to remind you that while you may be scared of how you feel, in reality it's nothing to be scared of, just part of the human existance.  Everybody alive has had anxiety in different forms in their life.

- When you're in an uncomfortable situation, just remember that the person you're talking to is no more or less important than you are... just relax, and be yourself.  Don't front and try to be some one-sided caricature.  What I mean by that is sometimes when people meet other people they want to appear a certain way.  From the get-go, you're showing yourself as shallow and one sided, because you're only portraying that side that you want that person to see.  Instead of seeing a great attribute in your character, they only see you acting out one facet of a character and it looks unnatural even if they don't consciously notice it. 

For instance, say you walk into the store and start chatting that chick up and you're trying to get her number or something.  You're really concerned that you look smart to her, so you keep going on and on trying to appear intelligent.  Instead of seeing you as "man, this guy's smart!" she's going to think you're weird because all you're doing is things that prop up that attribute that you're trying to convey.... a natural person doesn't appear in 1 dimension when they talk to people, they have several dimensions all acting at the same time and that's what truly gives someone character and charisma.  Character and charisma are ultimately what souls are attracted to.  You've likely never met or enjoyed the company of someone (unless it was just a sexy girl) who's character and charisma you didn't admire. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2007, 09:42:44 PM »
damn doggie dat sounds rough no homo
but yo peep dis  if u meetin sum1 new n u dunno them den they dunno u either rite? so u aint gotta b trippin wut dey think of u or nuthin like dat cuz dey prolly worried bout da same thing witchu  so u jus gota start thinkin like damn im a muhfuckin champ all these other muhfuckas r jus a buncha squares who would love 2 meet n talk 2 a nigga like me n u jus talk 2 em like ur way 2 fly 4 em but still b nice no need 2 b cocky no homo jus b coo  n if its a bitch den u talk 2 her like damn im doin dis bitch a favor by lettin her even talk 2 a fly muhfucka like me  ya feel me?  but like dont b hella cocky n shit no1 likes dat jus b chill n dont like say shit dat aint ur character jus b urself but jus b confident  think 2 urself that theire prolly hella shy rite now talkin 2 u n dat ur tryin 2 make dem comfortable dat way ull jus start comin off smooth n confident ya smell me?

aite now go look in da mirror n tell urself dat ur a muhfuckin champ n dat all these hoes r jus dumb bitches who would love 2 talk 2 a nigga like u  n dat all these other muhfuckas u meet  r prolly a buncha squares n ur hella coo so dey da 1s dat r prolly hella nervous  n if u need a plan b while u talk 2 em jus think 2 urself dat damn dat motherfucka is prolly hella insecure cuz he got a little ass dick n my shit is hella big so i got no reason 2 b shy he does

get em doggie

No offense, man, but I honestly am too white to understand a fucking thing you just said.  This is the first post, EVER, in 10 years on this board that I actually couldn't even comprehend.  I mean usually if I don't like somebody or something somebody said, it's because I just think they're stupid or whatever... but your post, I actually physically and mentally cannot even tell what the hell you are talking about.  You could have written "agev sersv a s eaeegbae eeff  bearetaa" and it would have made more sense to me, because I would assume it was a different language.  Yours appears to be English, I  just don't have enough soul to pick it out, I guess, lol. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 10:34:34 AM »
Trauma-san, thank you homie. I appreciate your post!

I thought anxiety means when you worry to much. Are you sayin' that's what I got cuz that's werid?

See, the thing is, I've been soaking up all this shit but you know, when you a cat who's known to be a lil more laid back and 'keeps to themselves friendly', it's got going to be good when you just come out of nowhere and start being 'you'. Then it's just more un wanted attention. You know what I'm saying?

Then you get stomped with the questions..Why you never talked?...and ya know all that shit.