Author Topic: Ya'll said if I complain about America I should leave... well, I've left...  (Read 3293 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Anybody remember that skit on Lethal Injection where Ice Cube stumbles upon this religous zealot who is simply sitting down, literally waiting for Jesus to fall out of the sky?  And Cube is like, so if you're just gonna wait here your whole life, you won't mind if I take your car then huh?  And dude is like "Go ahead, Jesus will give me another".  and Cube is like "Cool" and drives off?  I love that skit.

First of all, Ice Cube is a Muslim.  Second of all, there's a big difference in a Muslim depending on the Creator as the sustainer and a Christian depending on a dead man, Jesus; as the Sustainer.

When I say I am depending on Allah to sustain me this is totally logical, because it is Allah that keeps the planets in orbit and the appoints the sun and the moon to their perscribed courses, Allah provides for the billions of fishes in the sea, and so on, etc... so it easy to understand how Allah provides and sustains his creation; and I am being sustained by Allah like the rest of his creation.

LOL, I don't know why I'm wasting my time...

A) It doesn't matter if Ice Cube is Muslim bruh. 

B) You saying you're depending on Allah to sustain you and that it is totally logical to do so.  Maybe in your world, not in mine.  I also wouldn't give a fuck if you were waiting on Jesus to sustain you.  I'd say the same shit.  It's completely irrelevant whether it's Jesus / Allah / Buddah / Kobe Bryant.  It's the same shit - justification of all of your actions through some mythical being.

C) My point which clearly sailed over your head is that it's foolish to believe some magical being or some dead dude controls your every move.  Why even do anything in life?  Why not just lay in the street - if you get hit by a car, it was Allah's bidding right?

i truely dont think religion is about that. who said that if you believe in allah/jesus whatever...you belive they control your actions?a religion shouldnt (actually) substitute for you in your life, but should give you some directions.it should rather help you to get along with your life and to understand what the sense in your life is.
i know that there are people who percieve religon as something that defines their lives, but who cares? as long as nobody has to suffer from that in their surroundings.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 05:11:09 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Chief

whoa shit, big move infinite.

i know you dont reply to my posts anymore, but are you gone for good?

hopefully everything works out to plan for you. that's a couragous move no doubt, if you got a one way ticket or not. being submergered in another culture can be a frightening experience, i'm curious how you will find life there in comparison to the U.S.A.

i think it will be extremely healthy for you to have left the U.S.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't have a job here or a way of earning and sustaining income

" we have a name for those jules, those people are called bums jules, youre fucking bum"

jeromechickenbone

Anybody remember that skit on Lethal Injection where Ice Cube stumbles upon this religous zealot who is simply sitting down, literally waiting for Jesus to fall out of the sky?  And Cube is like, so if you're just gonna wait here your whole life, you won't mind if I take your car then huh?  And dude is like "Go ahead, Jesus will give me another".  and Cube is like "Cool" and drives off?  I love that skit.

First of all, Ice Cube is a Muslim.  Second of all, there's a big difference in a Muslim depending on the Creator as the sustainer and a Christian depending on a dead man, Jesus; as the Sustainer.

When I say I am depending on Allah to sustain me this is totally logical, because it is Allah that keeps the planets in orbit and the appoints the sun and the moon to their perscribed courses, Allah provides for the billions of fishes in the sea, and so on, etc... so it easy to understand how Allah provides and sustains his creation; and I am being sustained by Allah like the rest of his creation.

LOL, I don't know why I'm wasting my time...

A) It doesn't matter if Ice Cube is Muslim bruh. 

B) You saying you're depending on Allah to sustain you and that it is totally logical to do so.  Maybe in your world, not in mine.  I also wouldn't give a fuck if you were waiting on Jesus to sustain you.  I'd say the same shit.  It's completely irrelevant whether it's Jesus / Allah / Buddah / Kobe Bryant.  It's the same shit - justification of all of your actions through some mythical being.

C) My point which clearly sailed over your head is that it's foolish to believe some magical being or some dead dude controls your every move.  Why even do anything in life?  Why not just lay in the street - if you get hit by a car, it was Allah's bidding right?

i truely dont think religion is about that. who said that if you believe in allah/jesus whatever...you belive they control your actions?a religion shouldnt (actually) substitute for you in your life, but should give you some directions.it should rather help you to get along with your life and to understand what the sense in your life is.
i know that there are people who percieve religon as something that defines their lives, but who cares? as long as nobody has to suffer from that in their surroundings.

LOL, exactly I don't either.  Go check ol' Bryans posts and you'll understand why I said that.  This guy justifies everything he's ever done on Allah's plan.  Also, I think it's great if somebody finds a particular meaning for themselves.  I've never came down on anybody for their beliefs.  But this cat daddy right here is the most self righteous, (read self loathing)  judgmental, hypocritical pricks I've ever encountered.  He loves EVERYBODY as long as they're Muslim.  He doesn't respect anybody else's viewpoints, so why respect his?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
^^good point lol
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

bryan needs to die before he becomes a terrorist and embarrasses white Americans by trying to be down with al qaeda.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Props for following your beliefs, homie...Good luck on your journey...PeACe

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
whoa shit, big move infinite.

i know you dont reply to my posts anymore, but are you gone for good?

hopefully everything works out to plan for you. that's a couragous move no doubt, if you got a one way ticket or not. being submergered in another culture can be a frightening experience, i'm curious how you will find life there in comparison to the U.S.A.

i think it will be extremely healthy for you to have left the U.S.

I don't know how long I'll be gone.  As long as I feel like I am benefiting spiritually, then I will be here.  Otherwise, I will leave and go back to America.  Also, there are financial and family considerations.  So only Allah knows how long I will be here.

Technically my return ticket says June, but for a little bit of money I can change the date anytime.

Life here in comparison to the U.S.?  Let me tell you this first.  People may think that the more you travel the more you learn and understand.  But I've actually found the opposite to be true so far, the longer I am here the more confused I feel.  And partly, I wanted to be confused, cause I wanted to learn Arabic and learn from them, but the problem is, there's so many Indian immigrants here everyone speaks Urdu.  So they don't understand me much, and I don't have much interest in understanding there language either.

So I am encountering some difficulty.

Also, the people here have way better manners, and are much more polite.  But I am starting to sense the possibility that maybe they don't engage in real thought-provoking conversations, which is something I enjoy very much.  I enjoy calling different idea's and opinions into question, and analyzing the situation from different perspectives, but so far I have failed to get into any real engaging discussions.  People are so agreeable over here, and too much agreement kills a chat. 

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 10:47:14 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Some other differences off the top of my head...

-In this country, if you get in a taxi you sit in the front seat, because people aren't scared of strangers here like in America. 

-You may see two guys holding hands and nobody thinks it's gay or homosexual.  People have closer friendships here, and even at your average internet cafe people are crowded next to eachother talking out loud without being shy about the person next to them.  There isn't as much privacy because people feel more comfortable with eachother over here.  Also, there aren't as many crazy people here.  In America you meet people out on the streets that have serious pyschological issue's and medical institutions are full of these people, you don't find that here.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats awesome, sounds like a great place... not for me though, i couldnt handle such a huge change in culture

jeromechickenbone

So did you go there with a group of people, another person, or by yourself?  Aren't you married?  Where are you staying at?  You think anybody thinks you're mocking their religion?  Are you having any paranoia about people looking / staring at you?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What if Infinite gets beahded by some terrorists??

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What if Infinite gets beahded by some terrorists??
that would never happen.  but you would get beheaded in 2 sec. flat.  they can smell that bacon sweat.  8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props infinite for doing this, it takes a lot of courage.

Have luck on your journey.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo..thats cool u went all the way to uae to learn arabic, i've been there twice, sharjah, al-ain, dubai...damn cant belive its been ten years since last time i was there i was 14 then.
Are they still building as much as back then??im pretty sure they are!
im curious why u picked uae for learning arabic though?if i wanted to learn arabic and was a muslim i would have chosen Egypt or Saudi Arabia,  for one thing its cheaper, and not as much english and no urdu at all. Uae is a arabic muslim country but its so international and multi cultural(which i think i nice btw) so u really dont need to speak arabic, saudi arabia would be different though, plus if u were over there u could visit mecca etc.

i just came back from brazil one week ago, i was there for three months, 90 % dont speak english, so i had to learn potuguese, if they wouldve spoken english i wouldnt had learnd any portuguese at all except some common words like hello, goodbye, thank you etc..

anyway enjoy your trip, UAE is a cool ass country, i was never bored over there, travel around and see the country, its beautiful..have fun!

BTW: try hangin out with people that dont know any english at all, as much as u can, i even lived with a friend and hes girlfriend and none of em knew any english.that way u are forced to learn!!good luck!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 07:32:22 AM by Soulful »