Author Topic: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year  (Read 2648 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 01:39:06 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=131618.0

"99% of WCC thinks your a fag!" says the Canadian Urkle. LOL@you and your internet buddies. Every person I've met from here, including my enemies, has been cool with me and never disrespected. I even have some closer homies from here, and that's what counts, not you faggot ass haters who like to ride nuts then whine about your karma, cuz you live in some pathetic town where there's nothing better to do than suck dick for karma points...

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 01:47:14 PM »
lol^^^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »

I look less like a nerd at 10 than you do now...LMAO

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=131618.0

"99% of WCC thinks your a fag!" says the Canadian Urkle. LOL@you and your internet buddies. Every person I've met from here, including my enemies, has been cool with me and never disrespected. I even have some closer homies from here, and that's what counts, not you faggot ass haters who like to ride nuts then whine about your karma, cuz you live in some pathetic town where there's nothing better to do than suck dick for karma points...
LMFAO @ you trying to tell my I have nothing better to do when you spend your every minute hitting the diss button of fellow dubccers and you have 25,000 posts.....LMAO grow up kid...Im having fun here, meanwhile you are getting all emotional thinking that karma is upsetting me....All the disses just let me know its getting to you hahaha

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 01:49:51 PM »

I look less like a nerd at 10 than you do now...LMAO
buddy I aint affraid to post a pic up of myself smoking a blunt...people were happy about that post....you are too scared to post a pic of yourself cuz u know you will get clowned and your weed aint shit so you post some fake pics and try to act like u got the bomb kush meanwhile your girlfriend went to the slammer with it stashed up her ass cuz you werent man enough to man up to the shit....
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 01:54:18 PM by Vinnie "THE MICROWAVE" Johnson »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »
^^Like I said, the people who know me know the deal. I actually did post a pic 3 years back, but I'm not a fag, I don't need to post pics of me smoking by myself in my room to prove that I'm cool. And I GUARANTEE that the medical Kush I get here at the Cannabis Clubs will put ANY of your shit (which you're too much of a bitch to share, even though you lost a bet) to shame...And I only lower your karma if you keeping whining about it and showing that it hurts your feelings like a little girl... :'(

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 01:57:01 PM »
sounds like your full of shit to me. 

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 01:58:04 PM »
^^Like I said, the people who know me know the deal. I actually did post a pic 3 years back, but I'm not a fag, I don't need to post pics of me smoking by myself in my room to prove that I'm cool. And I GUARANTEE that the medical Kush I get here at the Cannabis Clubs will put ANY of your shit (which you're too much of a bitch to share, even though you lost a bet) to shame...And I only lower your karma if you keeping whining about it and showing that it hurts your feelings like a little girl... :'(
nik, you got garbage weed, if it aint bay area weed, its trash.  keep smokin your schwag or stress or wutever else you call it, fuckin fagget ass jew snitch.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 02:13:31 PM »
pop pop pop thats the sound of seeds popping off in ur blunt. step ur shit up get some grapes. i'll give u 3 gram 1/8's for $60 holla
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 02:52:45 PM »
i wish eliors parents did a better job raising him

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »
nik, you got garbage weed, if it aint bay area weed, its trash.  keep smokin your schwag or stress or wutever else you call it, fuckin fagget ass jew snitch.

y's every1 hatin on NIK??

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 04:06:25 PM »
pop pop pop thats the sound of seeds popping off in ur blunt. step ur shit up get some grapes. i'll give u 3 gram 1/8's for $60 holla

lol dipshit an 1/8 is 3.5 grams, and $60 for an 1/8 is a fuckin ripoff

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 04:43:32 PM »

No idea, just the way the forums go. Don't get involved and don't get your karma attacked lol that's how it goes. Get involved someone takes shots at you from the background.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 04:57:53 PM »

No idea, just the way the forums go. Don't get involved and don't get your karma attacked lol that's how it goes. Get involved someone takes shots at you from the background.

yeah we don't fuck around here.  It's best you stay out of this beef, i'm already in lol.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?