Author Topic: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year  (Read 2649 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 05:17:32 PM »
^^Like I said, the people who know me know the deal. I actually did post a pic 3 years back, but I'm not a fag, I don't need to post pics of me smoking by myself in my room to prove that I'm cool. And I GUARANTEE that the medical Kush I get here at the Cannabis Clubs will put ANY of your shit (which you're too much of a bitch to share, even though you lost a bet) to shame...And I only lower your karma if you keeping whining about it and showing that it hurts your feelings like a little girl... :'(
nik, you got garbage weed, if it aint bay area weed, its trash.  keep smokin your schwag or stress or wutever else you call it, fuckin fagget ass jew snitch.

y's every1 hatin on NIK??

Because they have nothing better to do in their life than ride nuts, they know they wouldn't have the nerve to say half this shit if they met me in person, so they do it online where they have more freedom...LMFAO@these idiots talking about the weed they get off their bullshit street dealers. Do any of you dumb dickriders know what the fuck the Cannabis Club is? LMFAO@"3 gram 1/8's"...I can get the shit you get for $100 a half over here, but we call that regular chronic (most people would say it's fire, but they don't know)...If it's not from the Club you can never be sure what it is...Keep on bangin' them keys though, fuckin punks... :-*

Throwback

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 07:03:17 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »
pop pop pop thats the sound of seeds popping off in ur blunt. step ur shit up get some grapes. i'll give u 3 gram 1/8's for $60 holla

lol dipshit an 1/8 is 3.5 grams, and $60 for an 1/8 is a fuckin ripoff
No shit sherlock!! skimpy nicky's used to gettin skimped so why hook him up on point now?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 09:02:26 PM »
this guy is the #1 rip off man in the city, probably blows his daddys weekly given allowance at the Cannibus Club

NIK you need to be a real man like me and know people who grow for the Club so you can get hooked up

stop spending the Parker life savings on OG kush and venture out a little bit you pussy

what a weenie, a true joke  hahahah!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »
^^Look at these retarded nutriders, fantasizing about what I do and how I do it...It makes them feel better if they tell themselves that I get skimped and I buy my tree with allowance money...Stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself, who's the true joke? LOL.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 09:29:37 PM »
this guy is the #1 rip off man in the city, probably blows his daddys weekly given allowance at the Cannibus Club

NIK you need to be a real man like me and know people who grow for the Club so you can get hooked up

stop spending the Parker life savings on OG kush and venture out a little bit you pussy

what a weenie, a true joke  hahahah!
hes got no choice he gotta go the club cause fools with take his ass on the block.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »
My patnas got caregivers licenses they push to the motherfuckin clubs.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 09:39:15 PM »
what happened now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2007, 09:45:51 PM »
stop getting sand in your vagina....

again what happened now, who did nik snitch on

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 09:46:38 PM »
Read what I posted, you stupid fuck...I guess those ESL classes didn't help much.

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 10:02:25 PM »
haha 2007 is not NIK's year

dude got straight EXPOSED on dubcc, his 2nd home

what a pussy!  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »
Yes...I got exposed for being Jewish. :laugh: And you got exposed for being a closet nutrider. :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2007, 10:30:57 PM »
Read what I posted, you stupid fuck...I guess those ESL classes didn't help much.
i'm too lazy to click on your post link and read...again quit getting sand in your vagina...someone tell me what happened

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2007, 10:45:57 PM »
You're too lazy to click on a link, yet you're not too lazy to bust nuts up in bitches and stick them with children before they're ready? Pathetic, Jake...Workin at McDonalds for all those years definitely had an affect on you. Nothing happened, KAIN just made another account and yishay asked if it was him, to which I replied "yes". KAIN got butthurt cuz he was attempting to hide himself since he just announced his "retirment from WCC" for the 873873783th time, and he got exposed for acting like a little fruitcake. Now go sit on the couch while your baby shits on the bed like the lazy fuck you are instead of looking for nuts to ride online... :grumpy: