Author Topic: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year  (Read 2645 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2007, 05:35:55 PM »
LMFAO

LMAO.. What the fuck are you laughin at ? Ease up on that vice grip you have on my nuuuts... PeACe

LMAO @ this dick riding faggot :-*

both of you get off my nuts lol  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2007, 06:26:32 PM »
LMFAO

LMAO.. What the fuck are you laughin at ? Ease up on that vice grip you have on my nuuuts... PeACe

LMAO @ this dick riding faggot :-*

LOL@ this nut huggin' queer of a poster.. get a life homie.. PeACe

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2007, 06:33:14 PM »
LOL this is awesome  8)

PLANT

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2007, 07:03:39 PM »
Ill pay one of you $500.00 to come say this shit to my face.  Come meet me and we'll play some hoops and have a street fight after the game.  Punk ass faggots.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2007, 07:04:38 PM »
Damn NIK, you gotta realize sometimes when people are just saying shit to get a rise out of you because it's obviously easy to do. Be easy homie,

chill

It's more funny to me than anything, you know? I just shake my head at these faggots and let them know how pathetic they really are. There's like 5 people with accounts named after me on here..That's getting a little TOO lame for life.

Agreed, that was too far, could have been funny for one person but 5? What the... :grumpy:

LOL. They think they're making people laugh, but no one is replying besides the same 5 nutthuggers who started a following for me. Notice who finds this shit "awesome", posters like YAY AREA 510 CUTTHOAT. :-X

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2007, 07:07:29 PM »
^^^ it is funny you fuckin dickrider, get off my nuts you fagget. PeAcE

PLANT

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2007, 07:09:39 PM »
Everyone needs to get off my nuts right now.  There is no room for you faggots on my nuts when there is already a huge custom kobe cock shoved up my ass.  Hey, do you guys think SGV is fat?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »
Damn NIK, you gotta realize sometimes when people are just saying shit to get a rise out of you because it's obviously easy to do. Be easy homie,

chill

It's more funny to me than anything, you know? I just shake my head at these faggots and let them know how pathetic they really are. There's like 5 people with accounts named after me on here..That's getting a little TOO lame for life.

Agreed, that was too far, could have been funny for one person but 5? What the... :grumpy:

LOL. They think they're making people laugh, but no one is replying besides the same 5 nutthuggers who started a following for me. Notice who finds this shit "awesome", posters like YAY AREA 510 CUTTHOAT. :-X

I think it's pure comedy. You brought this on yourself so you might as well lighten up about it.

SGV

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »
LMAO @ Do you think SGV is fat. Classic NIK being sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2007, 08:19:30 PM »

Only your pathetic ass would consider this pre-school nuthuggingfest a sonning...Still can't get over being embarassed countless times by me on here? :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2007, 08:22:53 PM »

chill

I think it's pure comedy. You brought this on yourself so you might as well lighten up about it.

How someone brings "grown men" to do shit like this I will NEVER understand. I guess we live in different worlds, but where I'm from, NO ONE can get respect acting like a 9 year old...

PLANT

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »

Only your pathetic ass would consider this pre-school nuthuggingfest a sonning...Still can't get over being embarassed countless times by me on here? :'(
Bitch, shut the fuck up and pass my Kobe Bryant cereal.  I got a fat bowl of milk I need to pour on it and myself and Im high as fuck off that laker kush purple kush kobe kush sticky canibus cup kush, kush.  Man, I love the kush.  My dad just copped a 8th for me for like $259.99, mad dealz yo

SGV

« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2007, 08:29:04 PM »

LMAO. You obviously just got extremely hurt by my little comment. I think you're hurt cuz you have never been on the embarasser, only te embarasee. Haha. Loser.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2007, 08:36:21 PM »
"You're hurt!"...Yes, SGV, we know everyone is "hurt" right after they make fun of you...

SGV

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2007, 08:48:02 PM »
"You're hurt!"...Yes, SGV, we know everyone is "hurt" right after they make fun of you...

By that way of thinking then NIK: Yes, NIK, we know everyone is "hurt" right after they make fun of you...

Ah... the contradictions...