Author Topic: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year  (Read 2686 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIK you're the Snitch of the Year
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2007, 08:49:32 PM »
"You're hurt!"...Yes, SGV, we know everyone is "hurt" right after they make fun of you...

By that way of thinking then NIK: Yes, NIK, we know everyone is "hurt" right after they make fun of you...

Ah... the contradictions...

I can't say if you're hurt or not, but I know you're a fat loser for sure...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2007, 08:54:56 PM »

I can't say if you're hurt or not, but I know you're a fat loser for sure...PeACe

"*sob* You're fat!!! *sob* You're a loser! *sob* Why does everyone hate me!!!!!!" LOL. Weenie.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2007, 08:58:32 PM »
^^AKA "you're hurt"

SGV

« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »
"You're hurt!"...Yes, NIK, we know everyone is "hurt" right after they make fun of you...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2007, 10:52:21 PM »
Damn NIK, you gotta realize sometimes when people are just saying shit to get a rise out of you because it's obviously easy to do. Be easy homie,

chill

It's more funny to me than anything, you know? I just shake my head at these faggots and let them know how pathetic they really are. There's like 5 people with accounts named after me on here..That's getting a little TOO lame for life.

Agreed, that was too far, could have been funny for one person but 5? What the... :grumpy:

LOL. They think they're making people laugh, but no one is replying besides the same 5 nutthuggers who started a following for me. Notice who finds this shit "awesome", posters like YAY AREA 510 CUTTHOAT. :-X

I think it's pure comedy. You brought this on yourself so you might as well lighten up about it.

How someone brings "grown men" to do shit like this I will NEVER understand. I guess we live in different worlds, but where I'm from, NO ONE can get respect acting like a 9 year old...

Grown men also don't instigate petty problems on the internet. You did it, now you gotta deal with it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2007, 11:33:05 PM »
my daddy said if you guys don't stop  being mean to me he's giong to sue you alllllllllll  :P

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »
my dad bought that Kobe card on E-Bay with the money he ripped off his clients with

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2007, 11:45:28 PM »
yeah he totally jewed them out of that money

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »
^^^ LOL at you handle, NOW_IM_SKIMPED thats fuckin classic

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2007, 02:34:55 AM »
I dare any of you faggots to come to LA. Ill beat you up like i did with acgrundy.

Al Bundy

« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2007, 03:07:06 AM »

I look less like a nerd at 10 than you do now...LMAO
buddy I aint affraid to post a pic up of myself smoking a blunt...people were happy about that post....you are too scared to post a pic of yourself cuz u know you will get clowned and your weed aint shit so you post some fake pics and try to act like u got the bomb kush meanwhile your girlfriend went to the slammer with it stashed up her ass cuz you werent man enough to man up to the shit....

sorry doggy but that hat screams dork

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2007, 03:10:36 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=131618.0

"99% of WCC thinks your a fag!" says the Canadian Urkle. LOL@you and your internet buddies. Every person I've met from here, including my enemies, has been cool with me and never disrespected. I even have some closer homies from here, and that's what counts, not you faggot ass haters who like to ride nuts then whine about your karma, cuz you live in some pathetic town where there's nothing better to do than suck dick for karma points...
LMFAO @ you trying to tell my I have nothing better to do when you spend your every minute hitting the diss button of fellow dubccers and you have 25,000 posts.....LMAO grow up kid...Im having fun here, meanwhile you are getting all emotional thinking that karma is upsetting me....All the disses just let me know its getting to you hahaha

25k is alot of fuckin posts, shit

Throwback

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2007, 05:01:03 AM »
LMFAO! are you fuckin retarded! 25 k is nothing.. i spend 25 k everyday on OG Purple Montain Sticky white hairy balls kush at cannabis club. not my money off course. its either Kobes or my dads. i love kobe. hes the best ball player i've ever had. the things he can do with my testicles  :o anyways back to the OG Sticky Desert screaming og kush, i get at Cannabis Club. i gots to send my GF to pick it up. in case 5-0 is arround. but im still smoking that good shit.  8) 8) 8)

PeACe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2014, 06:41:32 PM »
Good thing you didn't know Anne Frank you would have probably snitched on her too.

LMAO   wtf hahahahahahahahaha

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2014, 06:44:22 PM »
Scitt got flows though. He should do an album with just him and MO.
It will always be 1993 to me.