Author Topic: Why did Jome delete my post with my summer vacation pics of me and Kobe  (Read 144 times)

herpes

I swear you are all laker haters,  DE-MOD JOME THE LAKER HATER.... and fuck laker_89 talk about a fake laker fan, he doesnt have a beanie with the laker logo on it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Why did Jome delete my post with my summer vacation pics of me and Kobe
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 08:14:58 PM »
LOL. NO grown man should be okay with themselves doing this. Jome has had more beef with me in the past than all of you fruits combined and even he knows that... :grumpy:

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »
I swear you are all laker haters,  DE-MOD JOME THE LAKER HATER.... and fuck laker_89 talk about a fake laker fan, he doesnt have a beanie with the laker logo on it.
no shit, to be a true laker fan, you got to have the jewish laker beanie/rabbi cap....its the bomb!  Don Jacob likes other players in the league, how the fuck can that guy be a true Laker fan. ???  Man, I really exposed that guy, what a faggot punk ass snitch.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
LOL. NO grown man should be okay with themselves doing this. Jome has had more beef with me in the past than all of you fruits combined and even he knows that... :grumpy:

please get out of this post, no catholics allowed

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »
shut'da fuck up u dont even know what u talkin bout ur ass maybe can even know how to spell ur name motherfucker..fuck u..yalll be on that stupid shit for real.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »
Tom, why did you delete that thread you made about "Kobe Stans" in the Sports Section? LMAO. couldn't handle some actual logic being thrown at you in your life?

herpes

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 08:39:48 PM »
shut'da fuck up u dont even know what u talkin bout ur ass maybe can even know how to spell ur name motherfucker..fuck u..yalll be on that stupid shit for real.
wheres your laker beanie

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 08:43:17 PM »
i bought it what u think i put the pix up.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 08:45:30 PM »
i bought it what u think i put the pix up.
yea well... you dont have a kobe poster over your bed to look at when u go to sleep PeAcE  8)

Jome

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »
How could I delete it when I haven't been online for the last 16 hours ?

Case solved, locked.