Author Topic: Who here has a car payment?  (Read 626 times)

The Watcher

Re: Who here has a car payment?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 03:41:41 PM »
i pay my wifes payment and mine, $400/month on  both
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

herpes

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »
my insurance I pay $1346 every 6 months

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 03:55:10 PM »
u guys gotta realize im a pro at finding reasons for my friends to drive me around. i try to use my ride for work and pickin up bitches but i try not to waste gas otherwise. ok maybe 70-80 a month.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »
$225/month payment for a 03 Toyota Tacoma
$150/month full coverage insurance
$108/month in gas

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »
I pay $366 / month on my 05 4runner.  But once I get out to AZ in 2-3 months, I'm trading it in.  What are you paying and what is your vehicle?

06 BMW X5 almost fully loaded 789.72 a month got it back in May of this year.  I already paid 25k on it so i only have 3 more years to pay it off.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 05:25:35 PM »
u guys gotta realize im a pro at finding reasons for my friends to drive me around. i try to use my ride for work and pickin up bitches but i try not to waste gas otherwise. ok maybe 70-80 a month.
Ah, I see. I'm always the dumbass driving people around. Not because I'm a nice guy, but because I don't trust their driving and the driver usually lives in a crash.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
I pay $366 / month on my 05 4runner.  But once I get out to AZ in 2-3 months, I'm trading it in.  What are you paying and what is your vehicle?

06 BMW X5 almost fully loaded 789.72 a month got it back in May of this year.  I already paid 25k on it so i only have 3 more years to pay it off.

Sick ride.  When I take my new job in 2-3 months I'm switchin to a BMW.  I think I'm goin for a coupe, not sure what exactly though.  I love the SUV, but I'm always the motherfucker driving, and all I've ever owned is trucks.  I'm ready for something new.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »

Sick ride.  When I take my new job in 2-3 months I'm switchin to a BMW.  I think I'm goin for a coupe, not sure what exactly though.  I love the SUV, but I'm always the motherfucker driving, and all I've ever owned is trucks.  I'm ready for something new.

thanks man, i say if you love SUVs you'll love the X5, it's not a SUV it's a SAV Sports Activity Vehicle, shit rides smooths as hell and the handling is awesome.  And it's pretty quick and btw it's ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Jakubs

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
No car payment, paid cash for my 2004 Subaru WRX STi. My insurance is only $165/month. Thank God I don't have any tickets or accidents on my record, eight years strong!
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »
well u know on my benz its about 300 and on my maybach its about 1g

sike! i drive a hyndia lol but im only 17 so hopefully in the nex few years i can cop a real car

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 08:21:15 PM »
No car payment, paid cash for my 2004 Subaru WRX STi. My insurance is only $165/month. Thank God I don't have any tickets or accidents on my record, eight years strong!

lol @ your insurance is ONLY $165/month

I have 2 speeding tickets on my record, full coverage, and tacoma's are one of the most expensive to insure and I pay $150/month.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 08:26:53 PM »

I have 2 speeding tickets on my record, full coverage, and tacoma's are one of the most expensive to insure and I pay $150/month.

lets not compare a STI to a Tacoma, especially one that is 30+Gs all wheel drive sports that comes standard with an upgraded turbo.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »

lets not compare a STI to a Tacoma, especially one that is 30+Gs all wheel drive sports that comes standard with an upgraded turbo.

like I said, a tacoma is one of the most expensive vehicles to insure, and I have 2 speeding tickets and he has none.  He is not getting a deal on insurance.  Not to mention he has his vehicle all the way paid for, and I still owe about $10gz on mine.  And I will compare a Tacoma to a STI anyday and always take the Tacoma.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 02:40:37 AM »

like I said, a tacoma is one of the most expensive vehicles to insure, and I have 2 speeding tickets and he has none.  He is not getting a deal on insurance.  Not to mention he has his vehicle all the way paid for, and I still owe about $10gz on mine.  And I will compare a Tacoma to a STI anyday and always take the Tacoma.

STI over a Tacoma?  i know you're not serious lol, don't get me wrong my mom has a tacoma and it's a good truck but a STI whips soooooooo much ass.

and my mom's tacoma insurance is not expensive at all it's an 03 paid for and full coverage by Allstate.

STI like i said is a sports car that comes standard with an upgraded turbo, that turbo alone is a bitch in any insurance company's eye.  165 a month for full coverage on a 30 Gs sports car is not that bad.  Speeding tickets do look bad but a sports car like a STI looks worse.  For example i was suppose to get a GTO but my insurance would be a bitch, so then i wanted a M3.....even worse so i settled for the X5 and wait until i'm 21 in a year and 2 months to get the sports car of my choosing.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 02:47:05 AM by California's where i'm at...riiiight is now a P.I. »

nastyy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 03:11:46 AM »
mines all paid for but i still pay 260 insurance and about 50-60 a month in gas

50-60 a month in gas lol... im doing that in a week.

my car needds 10$ for 100 km distance ..  and in need 20 $ for each day...
insurance 400 $ for each year. but it´s no real insurance it´s the minumum required