Author Topic: Who here has a car payment?  (Read 591 times)

acgrundy

Re: Who here has a car payment?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 12:12:38 PM »
No car payment, paid cash for my 2004 Subaru WRX STi. My insurance is only $165/month. Thank God I don't have any tickets or accidents on my record, eight years strong!

lol @ your insurance is ONLY $165/month

I have 2 speeding tickets on my record, full coverage, and tacoma's are one of the most expensive to insure and I pay $150/month.

lets not compare a STI to a Tacoma, especially one that is 30+Gs all wheel drive sports that comes standard with an upgraded turbo.

like I said, a tacoma is one of the most expensive vehicles to insure, and I have 2 speeding tickets and he has none.  He is not getting a deal on insurance.  Not to mention he has his vehicle all the way paid for, and I still owe about $10gz on mine.  And I will compare a Tacoma to a STI anyday and always take the Tacoma.

STI over a Tacoma?  i know you're not serious lol, don't get me wrong my mom has a tacoma and it's a good truck but a STI whips soooooooo much ass.

and my mom's tacoma insurance is not expensive at all it's an 03 paid for and full coverage by Allstate.

STI like i said is a sports car that comes standard with an upgraded turbo, that turbo alone is a bitch in any insurance company's eye.  165 a month for full coverage on a 30 Gs sports car is not that bad.  Speeding tickets do look bad but a sports car like a STI looks worse.  For example i was suppose to get a GTO but my insurance would be a bitch, so then i wanted a M3.....even worse so i settled for the X5 and wait until i'm 21 in a year and 2 months to get the sports car of my choosing.

well whatever, personally I bet you could get a way better deal than $165/month if you shopped around.  You are making it out like you drive a $200,000 sports car.  30 gz for a sports car is no big deal at all, and with an absolutely clean driving record, $165/month is not a good deal on insurance.  Its not that bad, but You should be able to get lower with a completely clean record.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 12:18:37 PM »
Tanner, you have a Tacoma?
Thats it im selling mine  >:(
BUT mine, is paid off!!!  NAANAANAANAANAA   :nahnah2:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
I have a car payment.  $510.00 per month. I'm almost done!!! YAY!!!

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 06:59:39 PM »

wow, good for you.  I could pay mine off, but I have such a low interest rate.  Its some financial shit, that you wouldn't ever know about.  Its ok, the world is full of dumb people like yourself.  Like I said before, I need someone to clean the bathrooms at my work and detail my truck when I take it to the carwash.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »

wow, good for you.  I could pay mine off, but I have such a low interest rate.  Its some financial shit, that you wouldn't ever know about.  Its ok, the world is full of dumb people like yourself.  Like I said before, I need someone to clean the bathrooms at my work and detail my truck when I take it to the carwash.

Yeah but im not that guy  ;)
Dont Worry Tanner when i need a moving company i know who to call  :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »

LOL@ financial shit i wouldnt understand. I understand that you didnt have enough money to BUY the car, so you bought it on credit. Where as i had teh CASH, so i didnt. Financial Schminancial, I had the DOE AND YOU DIDNT!  :nahnah2:
Im sure you had all the money, you just wanted to build youre credit because of youre low interest rate  :tosser:
Youre such a clown Tanner...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 09:33:18 PM »

LOL@ financial shit i wouldnt understand. I understand that you didnt have enough money to BUY the car, so you bought it on credit. Where as i had teh CASH, so i didnt. Financial Schminancial, I had the DOE AND YOU DIDNT!  :nahnah2:
Im sure you had all the money, you just wanted to build youre credit because of youre low interest rate  :tosser:

lol, see it is real easy to spot out how fuckin dumb you are.  This is a perfect example.  See if you have a very low interest rate, you can invest your money into something that gives you a higher rate of return, while building your credit at the same time.  And no, I didn't have $16k at the time, I had 5gz so I did go with the financing, its a smart thing to do.  hahahahahaha.  J&J you just got some free schooling, enjoy it, that is if you can understand it.  You are one butthurt lil fuck, you know that, thats why as soon as possible you are going to hit the diss button, thats how pathetic you are.

Jakubs

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 09:38:37 PM »
No car payment, paid cash for my 2004 Subaru WRX STi. My insurance is only $165/month. Thank God I don't have any tickets or accidents on my record, eight years strong!

lol @ your insurance is ONLY $165/month

I have 2 speeding tickets on my record, full coverage, and tacoma's are one of the most expensive to insure and I pay $150/month.

lets not compare a STI to a Tacoma, especially one that is 30+Gs all wheel drive sports that comes standard with an upgraded turbo.

like I said, a tacoma is one of the most expensive vehicles to insure, and I have 2 speeding tickets and he has none.  He is not getting a deal on insurance.  Not to mention he has his vehicle all the way paid for, and I still owe about $10gz on mine.  And I will compare a Tacoma to a STI anyday and always take the Tacoma.

STI over a Tacoma?  i know you're not serious lol, don't get me wrong my mom has a tacoma and it's a good truck but a STI whips soooooooo much ass.

and my mom's tacoma insurance is not expensive at all it's an 03 paid for and full coverage by Allstate.

STI like i said is a sports car that comes standard with an upgraded turbo, that turbo alone is a bitch in any insurance company's eye.  165 a month for full coverage on a 30 Gs sports car is not that bad.  Speeding tickets do look bad but a sports car like a STI looks worse.  For example i was suppose to get a GTO but my insurance would be a bitch, so then i wanted a M3.....even worse so i settled for the X5 and wait until i'm 21 in a year and 2 months to get the sports car of my choosing.

well whatever, personally I bet you could get a way better deal than $165/month if you shopped around.  You are making it out like you drive a $200,000 sports car.  30 gz for a sports car is no big deal at all, and with an absolutely clean driving record, $165/month is not a good deal on insurance.  Its not that bad, but You should be able to get lower with a completely clean record.

I did shop around bro. I'm still under 25, so even with a perfect driving record my insurance can only be so low. I go through Progressive, which was the cheapest company that I felt was a reliable name. I didn't want to go with something like NBI to save some money. I'd rather pay a little more and have the peace of mind. This is also the first car I've insured on my own. I know for a fact that makes a difference because when I was on my parents coverage plan I received all of their good driver discounts, which saved my an additional $100 a month. Either way I look at it, $165/month to drive a nice car that's paid off is worth it to me.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »

lol, see it is real easy to spot out how fuckin dumb you are.  This is a perfect example.  See if you have a very low interest rate, you can invest your money into something that gives you a higher rate of return, while building your credit at the same time.  And no, I didn't have $16k at the time, I had 5gz so I did go with the financing, its a smart thing to do.  hahahahahaha.  J&J you just got some free schooling, enjoy it, that is if you can understand it.  You are one butthurt lil fuck, you know that, thats why as soon as possible you are going to hit the diss button, thats how pathetic you are.

I never diss you, have a nice time paying off THE BANKS car, JACKASS! MY CAR is already paid off. Keep arguing in circles. Bottom Line, Mines paid off and your's isn't  :-*
And My credit is great, and im 23. Youre 40 Tanner and cant even by a car.. ;) And you have the nerve to give people life lessons  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 11:37:14 PM »
^^^  you guys sound like spoiled little girls.  who cares about how much someone paid, or who paid cash, and who bought on credit.  as long as the shit goes, and looks good doing it, its all lavish, yadidimean?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 11:39:19 PM »
^^^  you guys sound like spoiled little girls.  who cares about how much someone paid, or who paid cash, and who bought on credit.  as long as the shit goes, and looks good doing it, its all lavish, yadidimean?

LOL@ spoiled little girls. Yeah having a job and saving my money is spoiled. Fuck Outta here. He calls me stupid and shit. so i throw it back in his face. A man spits in my face i spit in his..yadidimean? Id be a lil bitch, if i let him get away with talking shit  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 11:42:03 PM »

LOL@ spoiled little girls. Yeah having a job and saving my money is spoiled. Fuck Outta here. He calls me stupid and shit. so i throw it back in his face. A man spits in my face i spit in his..yadidimean? Id be a lil bitch, if i let him get away with talking shit  :-*
if a man spit in my face, i would knock him  out and piss on his face.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 11:42:57 PM »

then rape his mother, and shoot him once on each limb  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 11:43:55 PM »

and thats what i do to Tanner... :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2007, 11:44:36 PM »

then rape his mother, and shoot him once on each limb  8)
fuck his sister and paralize his father