Author Topic: Global warming  (Read 386 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Global warming
« on: January 06, 2007, 11:23:02 PM »
What are you doing , what part are you playing to reverse the affect of global warming.

My familly and i recycle, im gona buy a bike for the summer, when i see a light on or unnessasry power being used i will turn it off there is much more to do tho go read up about it but for now what do you do or can do.

swangin and bangin

Re: Global warming
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 11:34:26 PM »
What are you doing , what part are you playing to reverse the affect of global warming.

My familly and i recycle, im gona buy a bike for the summer, when i see a light on or unnessasry power being used i will turn it off there is much more to do tho go read up about it but for now what do you do or can do.
lets see, my parents drive an h2 and a escalade, i live less than a mile away from school and i drive ery day, i usually leave the lights on in the house so that way when i get back it wont be dark. yea thats about it, i do what i can, ya dig

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 03:38:57 AM »
^LOL

i was like that but Inconvenient Truth scared the shit out of me. i always conserve power when i can, recycle, whatever tho we're fucked anyway

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 03:42:23 AM »
fuck the world, im in my whip, smokin ounces, loadin this clip cuz nigga gon' be dyin!!!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 04:11:30 AM »
na this shit scares me fo real. but i live in a country where this recyclin crap and everythign else is pretty much organized,  tho i also try to switch off lights where unneeded and to save energy, but i did this always.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 04:24:13 AM »
I use my feet to work everyday

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 05:25:47 AM »

Ever noticed how the media has pushed us into being being so aware of so called global warming and yet look at what is happening, they are insisting on much more nuclear energy, the same environmental groups are owned by corporations who dump mass amounts of toxic waste into rivers and seas. Plus why arent these environmental groups up in arms about the environmental toxic waste pits which have been creaed from literally bombarding a country with deplteted uranium?. I think I read a report on the amount of depleted uranium which has been used against Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan alone and it totalled millions of tonnes of this substance. To me this is why the entire issue has become a complete joke, they have the general public concerned about the minor contributors towards climate change and yet the major causes are silenced when so called debates "rage". Their solution is also a big scam, "the green tax" is just semantics, what it amounts to in basic terms is a global tax. Also there is an over simplification of what is causing climate change, according to NASA the sun is actually heating up, there is nothing that we on earth can do to affect that, therefore what constructive changes can be made by extorting more money out of people by way of a global tax?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 05:41:05 AM »
i'm sorry we are talking about an environmental issue, not bitching about taxes

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 05:48:58 AM »

They are synonomous with each other in this respect, plus you seem incapable of responding constructively to the post, nevermind.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 05:50:55 AM »
^^yea i heard about the sun heating up too
i think ure right, there are so many really big enviromental pollutions and waste of energy caused by the big corporations, incomparable to the amounts we can waste.
nontheless i think it doesnt really hurt to economize, it doesnt mean u ahve to exaggerate of course
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 05:52:34 AM »

They are synonomous with each other in this respect, plus you seem incapable of responding constructively to the post, nevermind.

synoma-??? is that that stuff you put on toast?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2007, 05:53:58 AM »
I agree, there is nothing wrong with wanting to save energy, after all it is going to save on the costs of the elctricity bills. As they are insistent on introducing some form of global tax and if they are concerned with energy saving, then that money should be invested to equip all homes with solar panelling. That is one suggestion which is both practical and would make a difference to people.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:56:54 AM by virtuoso »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 05:54:52 AM »
The sun is heating up, growing bigger and in the end, it'll eat all the planets before it explodes

kemizt

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 06:07:57 AM »
I agree, there is nothing wrong with wanting to save energy, after all it is going to save on the costs of the elctricity bills. As they are insistent on introducing some form of global tax and if they are concerned with energy saving, then that money should be invested to equip all homes with solar panelling. That is one suggestion which is both practical and would make a difference to people.

yea this would be def one of the best solutions
[J-Live]

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 06:11:41 AM »
Solar panels is great. but we can't have that in the winter up here in northern norway. the sun is gone from  november to january and right now it's probably daylight for an hour

kemizt