Author Topic: WTF  (Read 2679 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: WTF
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2007, 02:16:17 PM »
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/razzas/P1010026.jpg

If that pic don't do it, i don't know what will.

And what the hell why everyone think i'm the rudeboi with the long hair, i'm changing the avatar now too lol.

What'd you mean only he did? See that link in the quote from time ago? That was a link to a pic lol, posting it on here would be too big, it's me in the backgarden, plus my change in avatar was towards it all. Now bust out them pics of you  8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »
well see wat happend at the start of dis topic...sumone outta the blu jus posted ma pic... so if i keep postin ma pics..den where the hell they gunna end up at lol... i think dis lil game should go on in private lol...

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
LOL @ the thread turning from shit talking to sweet talk after a picture was posted.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
First off, LOL at Sikotic's replies...Second Sik, what the hell does piff mean, never understood it. And finally, it's good to see some women posting at this board, although you do seem to have an attitude problem, chill out

chill

i only got a attitude problem, when ppl  are as fucked up as many of the guys on here...  pisses me off

Easy to ignore. So what kind of hiphop you into. I always like to hear what hiphop girls like,

chillnas

lots of kinds...  listen 2 everything  ..snoop,royce da 59,epmd,immortal,nas,celly cel,xzibit.. ect 

I think everyone is missing the most important piece of information in this thread, most likely because you're walking hard-ons. We have a broad on here who actually likes dope hiphop, when i saw EPMD on your list i nearly spit my drink out, props to you,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2007, 02:56:31 PM »
First off, LOL at Sikotic's replies...Second Sik, what the hell does piff mean, never understood it. And finally, it's good to see some women posting at this board, although you do seem to have an attitude problem, chill out

chill

i only got a attitude problem, when ppl  are as fucked up as many of the guys on here...  pisses me off

Easy to ignore. So what kind of hiphop you into. I always like to hear what hiphop girls like,

chillnas

lots of kinds...  listen 2 everything  ..snoop,royce da 59,epmd,immortal,nas,celly cel,xzibit.. ect 

I think everyone is missing the most important piece of information in this thread, most likely because you're walking hard-ons. We have a broad on here who actually likes dope hiphop, when i saw EPMD on your list i nearly spit my drink out, props to you,

chill

yeh thanx..  :) .i aint really dat bad as yall think.. im a coo gurl tho,i jus dun like when i get disrespected when i havnt done anythin 2 deserve it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
jeg har en enorm jern penis

What you know about that?

wtf lol lol

Sikotic, u think u owe me sum better ones N u 2 QuietTruth  :P cmon  guys dun be shy  ;D lol

Me? QuietTruth's advocate? You gotta call me that because i might get confused with the other guy. You want more pics of us? Where's the deal, you gotta show us more of you :(.

???

Hell yeah. You got's to make that clear. QuietTruth and QuietTruth's Advocate. ;)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2007, 02:57:27 PM »
Naw, it's kinda hard to walk about with a hard on, unless i pull down my trousers to make it look gangsta it ain't so obvious, i recommend against walking around with a hard on lol.

In private? No arguements with that here  8) lolol.

Yeah her listening to decent hip hop is a major plus, so we have to take advantage to the fact there's a girl who's got major taste here :o.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2007, 02:58:48 PM »
jeg har en enorm jern penis

What you know about that?

wtf lol lol

Sikotic, u think u owe me sum better ones N u 2 QuietTruth  :P cmon  guys dun be shy  ;D lol

Me? QuietTruth's advocate? You gotta call me that because i might get confused with the other guy. You want more pics of us? Where's the deal, you gotta show us more of you :(.

???

Hell yeah. You got's to make that clear. QuietTruth and QuietTruth's Advocate. ;)

yeh i found out lol  :-[

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2007, 03:05:56 PM »
Soooo...Which one is it, The main QuietTruth or his Advocate alias Me?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2007, 03:07:57 PM »
Naw, it's kinda hard to walk about with a hard on, unless i pull down my trousers to make it look gangsta it ain't so obvious, i recommend against walking around with a hard on lol.

In private? No arguements with that here  8) lolol.

Yeah her listening to decent hip hop is a major plus, so we have to take advantage to the fact there's a girl who's got major taste here :o.

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2007, 03:08:58 PM »

which one is wat?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2007, 03:09:53 PM »

which one is wat?

Which one did you mean before lol pics of me or him?

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2007, 03:13:55 PM »
umm.. i was talkin 2 u..so i guess it was of u lol .i jus didnt know there was 2 with almost same name lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2007, 03:18:53 PM »
LOL!! Wow at this thread. :-\

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2007, 03:19:22 PM »
well see wat happend at the start of dis topic...sumone outta the blu jus posted ma pic... so if i keep postin ma pics..den where the hell they gunna end up at lol... i think dis lil game should go on in private lol...

Private = Msn :p.

Sikotic you around? You haven't looked at the time anytime recently have you? It ain't 10:17 no more lol