Author Topic: WTF  (Read 2745 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »
WOULD U LIKE TO GET ON DIS BLOOD DICK? I GOT BLOODZ TATOOED ON IT IN RED LETTERING YO FUCK CKRABBZ HOLLA

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Did your homies give you that tattoo on your dick?

I DID IT MY SELF CUZ I KNOW HOW TO WRITE BLOODZ DA BEST

Oh ok. But you did have your homie get naked in front of you to keep it hard am I right?
LOL

Da Bloodz

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
WOULD U LIKE TO GET ON DIS BLOOD DICK? I GOT BLOODZ TATOOED ON IT IN RED LETTERING YO FUCK CKRABBZ HOLLA

Oh ok. But you did have your homie get naked in front of you to keep it hard am I right?

NO I HAD 3 FINE ASS LADIES WIT ME TO KEEP MAH FAT ASS DICK HARD

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 06:13:56 PM »
All women are gay. They just treat the dick like a ATM: go to it whenever funding is required.

who u callin gay with dat shirt on..if its u lmfao  ...dats more than jus gay  :-X
Baby girl, real men don't feel the need to be judged by the colors they wear. Now this guy for example:

He's suspect (I love you Trey, no homo, but I needed an example). It's a known fact that any muthafucka that tries extra hard to be a thug or macho is usually a faggot. Why else would they be trying? I, on the other hand, have nothing to prove. I love pussy and if you meet the criteria and douche regularly, I would show how true that statement really is.

But back to the "all girls are lesbians" thing, you're gonna sit here and tell me that you've never kissed another girl, touched another girl's tits, accidentally tripped and landed face-first into another woman's crotch, etc. etc.? I call bullshit.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 06:14:10 PM »

u mean she-males with fat dicks?

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 06:16:35 PM »
All women are gay. They just treat the dick like a ATM: go to it whenever funding is required.

who u callin gay with dat shirt on..if its u lmfao  ...dats more than jus gay  :-X
Baby girl, real men don't feel the need to be judged by the colors they wear. Now this guy for example:

He's suspect (I love you Trey, no homo, but I needed an example). It's a known fact that any muthafucka that tries extra hard to be a thug or macho is usually a faggot. Why else would they be trying? I, on the other hand, have nothing to prove. I love pussy and if you meet the criteria and douche regularly, I would show how true that statement really is.

But back to the "all girls are lesbians" thing, you're gonna sit here and tell me that you've never kissed another girl, touched another girl's tits, accidentally tripped and landed face-first into another woman's crotch, etc. etc.? I call bullshit.

Good example. People who act like that eventually get exposed on the net and have to take the walk of shame from the forum for life. I thought for a sec you lot ran Trey outta this website. I'm behind on the events of the G-Spot.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »

watever u say...but dat shirt is kinda gay lol
i NEVER kissed a gurl...yea ive touched a girls tits..but ONLY bcuz she got em made bigger N wanted me 2 feel em....(doesnt make u gay)  so no no and no...there no gay in me.if i was gay i wouldnt of been with ma bf for 5 years now :D

edit: wat the h... i cant spell lol....

the guy is hot,but shirt is not...uhuh it rhymed...damn im over tired.lol im off the net lol
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 06:23:56 PM by Princess187 »

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Da Bloodz

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 06:34:11 PM »

u mean she-males with fat dicks?

BABY U KNOW U WANNA GET ON MAH 13" PENIS JUST SAY SO I GOT PICTURE OF IT

MOODYGIRL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 07:02:53 PM »
Is he even a real blood i think not all my blood homies on forum don't use the C. (even on forums) Princess187 you can tell they have no life kuz they the ones on myspace and all the news channels trying to rape girls kuz they can't get no ass or they undercover fags.

I bet you 100 they be on here all day on every forum 24/7 look at them in every post i bet ya there damn parents don't even like there dumb asses. Fucking want to be hard niaggaz. And i sure am a lesbian bitch i see ya'll so called str8 looking niggaz in clubs all huged up with some gay dudes when the clubs let out they back to there so called straight life.

I bet that all the niggaz acting dumb on this forum be personal messaging each other asking for phone numbers and shit to see if they live near buy "lets hook up". Ya'll under cover ass bitches that is why that act like that so the REAL men on this forum will THINK they are so called " straight" like them HA YEA Suuuurrre
Come Visit

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »
watever u say...but dat shirt is kinda gay lol
i NEVER kissed a gurl...yea ive touched a girls tits..but ONLY bcuz she got em made bigger N wanted me 2 feel em....(doesnt make u gay)  so no no and no...there no gay in me.if i was gay i wouldnt of been with ma bf for 5 years now :D

edit: wat the h... i cant spell lol....

the guy is hot,but shirt is not...uhuh it rhymed...damn im over tired.lol im off the net lol

Pshhh....yeah please, that's like me saying I touched another man's balls because he may have had testicular cancer.

and yes, that guy is hot. His shirt got that piff too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da Bloodz

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 07:08:07 PM »
Is he even a real blood i think not all my blood homies on forum don't use the C.

YOU GOTS TO USE THE C BUT U ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE A K AFTER IT SO IT STANDS FOR CRIP KILLA  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »
serio these bitches are sum1 else on the forum. which bitch spends this must time on a forum

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Paul

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 09:39:43 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wait thts not enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , omg ther are some freaks in this world
funkyfreshintheflesh

Throwback

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »
Y'ALL JUST A BUNCH A HOUSENIGGERS!!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 10:44:29 AM »
wtf? I didn't realize there were bitchez in this mothafucka  >:(

JMan