Author Topic: WTF  (Read 2686 times)

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
Re: WTF
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »
DA BLOODZ WIT 2 MAC 10'S IN MAH POCKET FOO /// first of all.... u aint no blood... realize it!   second//  dun wanna see a pic of ur dick..imma get aids den..

Is he even a real blood i think not all my blood homies on forum don't use the C. (even on forums) Princess187 you can tell they have no life kuz they the ones on myspace and all the news channels trying to rape girls kuz they can't get no ass or they undercover fags.

I bet you 100 they be on here all day on every forum 24/7 look at them in every post i bet ya there damn parents don't even like there dumb asses. Fucking want to be hard niaggaz. And i sure am a lesbian bitch i see ya'll so called str8 looking niggaz in clubs all huged up with some gay dudes when the clubs let out they back to there so called straight life.

I bet that all the niggaz acting dumb on this forum be personal messaging each other asking for phone numbers and shit to see if they live near buy "lets hook up". Ya'll under cover ass bitches that is why that act like that so the REAL men on this forum will THINK they are so called " straight" like them HA YEA Suuuurrre

so tru lmao...

Quote from: MOODYGIRL on Yesterday at 07:02:53 PM
Is he even a real blood i think not all my blood homies on forum don't use the C.

YOU GOTS TO USE THE C BUT U ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE A K AFTER IT SO IT STANDS FOR CRIP KILLA

u got it all in ur mouth... u aint shit,u prolly not even able 2 kill a fly lol

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 01:47:21 PM »
All women are gay. They just treat the dick like a ATM: go to it whenever funding is required.

who u callin gay with dat shirt on..if its u lmfao  ...dats more than jus gay  :-X
Baby girl, real men don't feel the need to be judged by the colors they wear. Now this guy for example:

He's suspect (I love you Trey, no homo, but I needed an example). It's a known fact that any muthafucka that tries extra hard to be a thug or macho is usually a faggot. Why else would they be trying? I, on the other hand, have nothing to prove. I love pussy and if you meet the criteria and douche regularly, I would show how true that statement really is.

But back to the "all girls are lesbians" thing, you're gonna sit here and tell me that you've never kissed another girl, touched another girl's tits, accidentally tripped and landed face-first into another woman's crotch, etc. etc.? I call bullshit.

Bad example...You and Trey are in the same exact pose. :-X

Da Bloodz

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »
YO PRINCESS CHECK YA EMAIL AND OPEN THE ATTACHMENT CUZ I GUARANTEE YA U GONNA BE JUMPIN ON YA COMPUTER SCREEN WISHIN IT WAS REAL

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »
All women are gay. They just treat the dick like a ATM: go to it whenever funding is required.

who u callin gay with dat shirt on..if its u lmfao  ...dats more than jus gay  :-X
Baby girl, real men don't feel the need to be judged by the colors they wear. Now this guy for example:

He's suspect (I love you Trey, no homo, but I needed an example). It's a known fact that any muthafucka that tries extra hard to be a thug or macho is usually a faggot. Why else would they be trying? I, on the other hand, have nothing to prove. I love pussy and if you meet the criteria and douche regularly, I would show how true that statement really is.

But back to the "all girls are lesbians" thing, you're gonna sit here and tell me that you've never kissed another girl, touched another girl's tits, accidentally tripped and landed face-first into another woman's crotch, etc. etc.? I call bullshit.

Bad example...You and Trey are in the same exact pose. :-X
True, but I'm smiling. That's the difference.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
First off, LOL at Sikotic's replies...Second Sik, what the hell does piff mean, never understood it. And finally, it's good to see some women posting at this board, although you do seem to have an attitude problem, chill out

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »
lol dick tattoos...haha

I got AIDS tattoo'd on mine and when I'm happy it says ADIDAS :)

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2007, 02:22:48 PM »
First off, LOL at Sikotic's replies...Second Sik, what the hell does piff mean, never understood it. And finally, it's good to see some women posting at this board, although you do seem to have an attitude problem, chill out

chill

i only got a attitude problem, when ppl  are as fucked up as many of the guys on here...  pisses me off

oh yea u love the drama dont u

MOODYGIRL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2007, 02:40:55 PM »
Is he even a real blood i think not all my blood homies on forum don't use the C.

YOU GOTS TO USE THE C BUT U ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE A K AFTER IT SO IT STANDS FOR CRIP KILLA  8)

Yea they do a lot on myspace but i knew most of it from my sis kuz she a blood too.
Yea some of the homies trying to get me to join but i have to see what is good with the airforce first. A if you want some blood art PM me and i'll send it to you kuz i am bout to get off here this forum just to immature for me blood.
Come Visit

Paul

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2007, 03:28:31 PM »

[/quote]

Yea some of the homies trying to get me to join but i have to see what is good with the airforce first.
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahaha, thats classic........................hahahaha
funkyfreshintheflesh

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2007, 03:54:12 PM »

chill

i only got a attitude problem, when ppl  are as fucked up as many of the guys on here...  pisses me off

Easy to ignore. So what kind of hiphop you into. I always like to hear what hiphop girls like,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2007, 04:06:35 PM »
no wonder why yall spendin so much time bein here,,, when yall actin like dat...no damn gurls want ya ugly asses.. not even the gay facial har gurls
GET A DAMN LIFE ..... dis site is pretty coo,,but i only think ive met ONE nice guy who actually repected me...wtf is up with u guys... :-X

i aint no net whore,so nah aint gunna post no pics for ur lonley ass...get a damn gurl!!!!  ma pics are lots of places on the net...but dis site is the last one id ever post em on.... disrespectfull bitches

« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 04:12:59 PM by I Smoke More Than Trey. »

-KIDRENEGADE-

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »
ohhh, she's cute  :)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2007, 04:49:23 PM »
That her? No way...Girls who look like that don't have that much of an attitude against some stupid ass boys do they?...Naaa it ain't her. No way.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2007, 05:05:25 PM »
Not my taste in pudding. :-\ No disrespect.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »
Can't be her. Only fat chicks bitch about how men don't respect them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE