Author Topic: Global Cooling  (Read 778 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Global Cooling
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 05:27:54 PM »
i dunno, my common sense leads me to believe that the humans are poluting this earth more than ever before, with every 5 to 10 years, we fuckin get smarter, but get stupider cause everyone is followin the all mighty dollar, so i think eventually we will all be fucked. also its been the warmest winter like in 30 years in philadelphia, only the last couple days its been 40 degrees, like 2 weeks ago we had 73 degrees, thats fuckin chaotic, new years i was running around outside in a dress shirt and not cold (maybe could have been the alcohol ???)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
i dunno, my common sense leads me to believe that the humans are poluting this earth more than ever before, with every 5 to 10 years, we fuckin get smarter, but get stupider cause everyone is followin the all mighty dollar, so i think eventually we will all be fucked. also its been the warmest winter like in 30 years in philadelphia, only the last couple days its been 40 degrees, like 2 weeks ago we had 73 degrees, thats fuckin chaotic, new years i was running around outside in a dress shirt and not cold (maybe could have been the alcohol ???)

exacly, im in montreal 8 hours away? 10 maybe and it was like 50 degrees.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 07:23:32 AM »
Were fucked if we keep this up.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 06:08:17 PM »
dude...its fuckin cold here in BC....and fuckin windy...and rainy....shit, everythings normal lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2007, 10:11:28 AM »
I haven't left my house in 3 days because of the snow / ice.  This is the 2nd time thats happend in the last 6 weeks.  The bank I work at closed because of the conditions and that hasn't happened in 70 years.  But the crazy shit is, the day before the weather hit it was like 70 degrees.