Author Topic: I'm a Satanist...  (Read 1341 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm a Satanist...
« on: January 07, 2007, 10:45:55 PM »
i had no idea until today... i was talking to a friend who is a satanist, and asked him if he believed in god and rebelled against him, or just didnt believe in god at all... he said satanists dont believe in god, which was fair enough... but then i asked him why he chose to worship satan, and he laughed and said most satanists dont even believe in satan as a superior being... so i asked him for the basics of satanism, and of what i understood right off the bat, i could relate to and agreed with... he re-worded the parts i didnt understand, and after we were done i realized i agreed with all of the satanic rules, and agreed that all of the satanic sins were infact sins... i was extremely surprised, as usually when i study a new religion i dismiss it within mintues because something is completely off... all 11 rules, and all 9 sins, i agree with...

basically satanist teaching just means "survival of the fittest" and "treat others as they treat you", based on an atheistic point of view... if i remember correctly, "Satanism" was the chosen wording because it is the exact opposite of christianity, not because of Satan the god

you learn something new every day

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: I'm a Satanist...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »
You're a fucking idiot bro, sorry.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 11:02:50 PM »
You're a fucking idiot bro, sorry.

how?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 11:23:13 PM »
whatever floats your boat, more power to you.  8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 11:27:52 PM »
jew

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 12:40:15 AM »
So basically it's just athiests mocking christians? Why not just be like every other athiest and ignore all religions. Kinda weird to me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 03:47:07 AM »
I'm with ya shawn. even though you're only 13 thats a legit idea for a religion. wikipedia that shit niggas

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 03:54:58 AM »
no matter what anybody says, I will always associate satanism with gothic freaks and wannabe-vampires.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 04:03:29 AM »
no matter what anybody says, I will always associate satanism with gothic freaks and wannabe-vampires.

well of course, you're a prejudiced european. there are ghetto black mailmen in california that could be satanists. im glad you have a good chuckle though degrading our spiritual beliefs and way of life.

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 04:15:31 AM »
Being satanist is the devil's nature.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 04:17:36 AM »

se7ens karma is even -666 and he still denies his satanist white nature

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 05:25:16 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like to be a satanist, you have to believe in the bible and take it as the opposite of Christianity? Believing in the snake who blessed the world with the forbidden fruit, and stuff like that.

Well, I guess that means I'm not a satanist because I don't believe in the words of the bible.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 06:18:28 AM »
I'm with ya shawn. even though you're only 13 thats a legit idea for a religion. wikipedia that shit niggas

haha, thanks but... im 17, lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like to be a satanist, you have to believe in the bible and take it as the opposite of Christianity? Believing in the snake who blessed the world with the forbidden fruit, and stuff like that.

Well, I guess that means I'm not a satanist because I don't believe in the words of the bible.

that is Theistic Satanism, which actually believes in Satan the God of Evil... i, on the other hand, am an atheistic satanist

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 06:50:08 AM »
^^ loud and clear, I think I just need a proper definition in that case.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 07:30:21 AM »

se7ens karma is even -666 and he still denies his satanist white nature

good one