Author Topic: I'm a Satanist...  (Read 1347 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm a Satanist...
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:17 PM »
basically satanist teaching just means "survival of the fittest" and "treat others as they treat you", based on an atheistic point of view... if i remember correctly, "Satanism" was the chosen wording because it is the exact opposite of christianity, not because of Satan the god

See I just can't agree with that. Whether I was religious or not with regards to a creator and his return to earth, I would always feel it is the right thing to help people in need and aid them in survival whether they are fit or not, and I will always treat other as I want to be treated (or at least try my best to) and not worry about how I am treated by others.

It's like my philosophy on respect. I show respect. I don't worry about getting it because I can't control what others do. And I'd never take it because you never really have it. I just worry about showing respect and let the rest work itself out. So far it's worked just fine.

well like if i meet someone for the first time, im not gonna be arrogant or anything like that... im nice and respectful and caring until a) they start to treat me like shit or b) treat themselves like shit... i dont walk around with my nose high up in the air, i just treat people the way they treat others, let them see what its like

I may teach people a lesson for their own sake on little things. But if someone is just being an asshole I just brush it off. It doesn't really bother me.

Also, treat others as they treat you can be very dangerous in weak minds. If someone tries to kill you or your family does that mean you should try and kill him and his family? To a logical human the answer is no, but some may not be so logical.

well logic in this sense is also opinion, not fact... to me it would be logical to kill him, and illogical not to... it works both ways... its funny how religion has hardly anything to do with fact, its 99% opinion if not more

Now it's one thing to kill a man in the heat of the moment. But to intentionally go out in cold blood and murder someone is wrong and illegal for a reason. It is very logical to assume that if you aren't in direct life threatening danger you shouldn't kill. And even if he had killed your family, it is also very logical to know that killing the murderer will not bring them back.

like i said, its all opinion... i believe its ok, i believe its logical... and killing them will make me happier knowing that ive avenged their deaths... i just realized now how many rappers claim to be christians when theyre pretty much satanists :rubeyes:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2007, 01:05:54 PM »
why cant you just say an ATHIEST? People are gonna take Satanism the wrong way. I would go around telling people you believe in Satanism, things could get ugly  :baseballbat: :stir:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »
why cant you just say an ATHIEST? People are gonna take Satanism the wrong way. I would go around telling people you believe in Satanism, things could get ugly  :baseballbat: :stir:

i dont just run around telling everyone... yes a lot of people take it the wrong way, which is why i dont tell just anyone... i actually talked to a christian at school about it, lol, and he was fine with it

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 01:24:02 PM »
i had no idea until today... i was talking to a friend who is a satanist, and asked him if he believed in god and rebelled against him, or just didnt believe in god at all... he said satanists dont believe in god, which was fair enough... but then i asked him why he chose to worship satan, and he laughed and said most satanists dont even believe in satan as a superior being... so i asked him for the basics of satanism, and of what i understood right off the bat, i could relate to and agreed with... he re-worded the parts i didnt understand, and after we were done i realized i agreed with all of the satanic rules, and agreed that all of the satanic sins were infact sins... i was extremely surprised, as usually when i study a new religion i dismiss it within mintues because something is completely off... all 11 rules, and all 9 sins, i agree with...

basically satanist teaching just means "survival of the fittest" and "treat others as they treat you", based on an atheistic point of view... if i remember correctly, "Satanism" was the chosen wording because it is the exact opposite of christianity, not because of Satan the god

you learn something new every day

There would actually have to be a "Satan" for one to be a Satanist.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »
but then i asked him why he chose to worship satan, and he laughed and said most satanists dont even believe in satan as a superior being

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »
but then i asked him why he chose to worship satan, and he laughed and said most satanists dont even believe in satan as a superior being

Then why the fuck do you call it Satanitism?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 04:27:33 PM »

Then why the fuck do you call it Satanitism?

if u actually read my post, it says "Satanism" was the chosen wording because it is the exact opposite of christianity, not because of Satan the god
satan, according to christianity, teaches the opposite of God, and opposes God... a religion that teaches the opposite of christianity and opposes it would then be fitting to be called "satanism"
also, no, u do not have to believe in satan, because a satanist's goal is to make a mockery out of the holy bible, which explains the contradiction in naming it "satanism"... we're mocking christians for actually believing in satan as a being

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2007, 01:44:06 PM »
Fuck that. don't believe the hype, generally MOST Satanists DO worship Satan.
There are sects yes. BUT most DO worship and BELIEVE in that Dude.

Talk to a police officer that catches these fucks in their crimes and shit. They BELIEVE that shit WHOLEHEARTEDLY

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2007, 01:53:09 PM »

Exactly you have sects that see themselves as rebellious but many do worship satan and are not in the least bit candid about it either. Do not be so naive to believe that there is not a very dark evil side to this.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2007, 04:00:11 PM »
^^^^^
Chuuuch!!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2007, 07:05:36 PM »

See I just can't agree with that. Whether I was religious or not with regards to a creator and his return to earth, I would always feel it is the right thing to help people in need and aid them in survival whether they are fit or not, and I will always treat other as I want to be treated (or at least try my best to) and not worry about how I am treated by others.

It's like my philosophy on respect. I show respect. I don't worry about getting it because I can't control what others do. And I'd never take it because you never really have it. I just worry about showing respect and let the rest work itself out. So far it's worked just fine.

well like if i meet someone for the first time, im not gonna be arrogant or anything like that... im nice and respectful and caring until a) they start to treat me like shit or b) treat themselves like shit... i dont walk around with my nose high up in the air, i just treat people the way they treat others, let them see what its like

I may teach people a lesson for their own sake on little things. But if someone is just being an asshole I just brush it off. It doesn't really bother me.

Also, treat others as they treat you can be very dangerous in weak minds. If someone tries to kill you or your family does that mean you should try and kill him and his family? To a logical human the answer is no, but some may not be so logical.

well logic in this sense is also opinion, not fact... to me it would be logical to kill him, and illogical not to... it works both ways... its funny how religion has hardly anything to do with fact, its 99% opinion if not more

Now it's one thing to kill a man in the heat of the moment. But to intentionally go out in cold blood and murder someone is wrong and illegal for a reason. It is very logical to assume that if you aren't in direct life threatening danger you shouldn't kill. And even if he had killed your family, it is also very logical to know that killing the murderer will not bring them back.

like i said, its all opinion... i believe its ok, i believe its logical... and killing them will make me happier knowing that ive avenged their deaths... i just realized now how many rappers claim to be christians when theyre pretty much satanists :rubeyes:

It's not an opinion to think it's wrong or not. It's just wrong. You're just more comfortable with revenge murder because of the way it's romanticized in society. If someone raped in murdered your 5 year old son and you believe in treat other how they treat you, would you go rape and murder his 5 year old son? I'm just going to assume you wouldn't. Why? Because raping young boys has no glory behind it in today's society. If that style of revenge was programmed into the minds of the young as being cool then you'd see a lot more people agreeing with something so sick. But the righteous will always oppose it.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »

It's not an opinion to think it's wrong or not. It's just wrong. You're just more comfortable with revenge murder because of the way it's romanticized in society. If someone raped in murdered your 5 year old son and you believe in treat other how they treat you, would you go rape and murder his 5 year old son? I'm just going to assume you wouldn't. Why? Because raping young boys has no glory behind it in today's society. If that style of revenge was programmed into the minds of the young as being cool then you'd see a lot more people agreeing with something so sick. But the righteous will always oppose it.

no i would not rape his son, i'd just kill him... his son doesnt deserve to be killed, just him... and yes, right/wrong is opinion, it goes along with other beliefs... i learnt that a few days ago

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2007, 10:35:22 AM »

no i would not rape his son, i'd just kill him... his son doesnt deserve to be killed, just him... and yes, right/wrong is opinion, it goes along with other beliefs... i learnt that a few days ago

Something being right and something appeasing your own emotions don't go hand in hand. You said in the first post that you should treat others as they treat you. The man rapes your son, you rape his, or atleast rape him. Of course raping or killing him solves nothing. Any man that rapes young children has a mental illness that needs to be studied. I'd have the man examined and put through immense therapy and testing. If we find nothing then for the sake of humanity as a whole I'd have him disected in order to see if a cure can be found and millions of children over the course of the coming centuries would be saved, as well as all those unfortunate enough to have the disease. In my solution we come one step forward in stopping something so vile forever. In your solution you just feel better about yourself and get to stick your chest out and call yourself a man.

What about accidents, where does your Satanism stand on someone thar accidentally hits your son with a car and kills him? Would you want that man dead too?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »
What about accidents, where does your Satanism stand on someone thar accidentally hits your son with a car and kills him? Would you want that man dead too?

If it was completely an accident, no, it was either my son's fault or nobody was at fault, so there's really nothing I can do there. It's kinda like law. If you have the "criminal intent" you can be held responsable.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2007, 06:45:44 PM »

Something being right and something appeasing your own emotions don't go hand in hand. You said in the first post that you should treat others as they treat you. The man rapes your son, you rape his, or atleast rape him. Of course raping or killing him solves nothing. Any man that rapes young children has a mental illness that needs to be studied. I'd have the man examined and put through immense therapy and testing. If we find nothing then for the sake of humanity as a whole I'd have him disected in order to see if a cure can be found and millions of children over the course of the coming centuries would be saved, as well as all those unfortunate enough to have the disease. In my solution we come one step forward in stopping something so vile forever. In your solution you just feel better about yourself and get to stick your chest out and call yourself a man.

Have you ever been related to someone who was brutally raped and murdered?  Your idealistic picture sounds beautiful but it's not realistic.