Author Topic: Ohio State Vs Florida!  (Read 317 times)

"THE" MoSav

Ohio State Vs Florida!
« on: January 07, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »
Less then 24 hrs away! CANT WAIT! GO BUCKEYES!! I predict a Buckeyes 31-17 win! IT should be a fairly good game but the Buckeyes coaching and Troy Smith should be the difference. Interesting facts, only 2 of 8 teams favored to win have Actually win the BCS title game...CAN YOU NAME THEM?? NO CHEATING! OFF THE TOP!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Ohio State Vs Florida!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »
ohio by 21

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:37 PM »
i think that theres been around 5 #1's that have won i believe, and i kno theres been 2 #1's that have lost (those being miami and usc, fuckin vince young). But as far as who was favored in those games and what not, can't remember, if i had to say the teams that were pry most likely favored to win, who actually won...im thinkin miami beating nebraska would pry be one..annndd maybe florida state beating vt....and im takin ohio state tomorrow, i hope its a good game tho.
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 11:48:13 PM »
i think that theres been around 5 #1's that have won i believe, and i kno theres been 2 #1's that have lost (those being miami and usc, fuckin vince young). But as far as who was favored in those games and what not, can't remember, if i had to say the teams that were pry most likely favored to win, who actually won...im thinkin miami beating nebraska would pry be one..annndd maybe florida state beating vt....and im takin ohio state tomorrow, i hope its a good game tho.

Actaully the VT vs FSU Game was before the BCS title game, the year before. But yeah FSU was favored
The TWO Teams to do it are USC beating OKLAHOMA and MIAMI Beating NEBRASKA

Ohio State will win tomorrow
and LOL@ people saying Ohio State wont be ready for FLA's speed...HAHAHAHAHAHA..Florida hasnt seen an offense like oh state has...itrs a nasty offense and the #1 scoring defense in the NCAA's..

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 11:52:45 PM »
I cant wait!! I am rooting for OhioSt big time! I predict OhioSt wins by at least 2 touchdowns, no one can stop Troy Smith, Florida is done.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 12:02:38 AM »

Actaully the VT vs FSU Game was before the BCS title game, the year before. But yeah FSU was favored

and LOL@ people saying Ohio State wont be ready for FLA's speed...HAHAHAHAHAHA..Florida hasnt seen an offense like oh state has...itrs a nasty offense and the #1 scoring defense in the NCAA's..

umm, the fsu vs. vt game was one of the last 8 games, it was in 99, and i think they started the bcs stuff in 98? i may be wrong, but i just saw 2 of the last 8 and i do no that, that fsu game was one of the last 8, and fsu beat vt(peter warrick son). Yeah, i was pretty sure that miami was favored over nebraska, i dont even think that nebraska was a number 2 seed at the time, weren't they like 4?
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »

umm, the fsu vs. vt game was one of the last 8 games, it was in 99, and i think they started the bcs stuff in 98? i may be wrong, but i just saw 2 of the last 8 and i do no that, that fsu game was one of the last 8, and fsu beat vt(peter warrick son). Yeah, i was pretty sure that miami was favored over nebraska, i dont even think that nebraska was a number 2 seed at the time, weren't they like 4?

you are probably right, well then 3 teams that were favored have won, cuz we cant forget about USC beating OK  in 2005....And the Nebraska team had controversey because they had just lost to Colorodo and alot of people thought it should have been Oregon or Colorado, who ended up meeting in the Fiesta Bowl and the DUCKS (Joey Harrington) killed them and finsihed 2 in the polls.

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »
Should be a great game.