Author Topic: -Audio: 50 Cent speaks on Jay-Z's album, The Game's album, etc.  (Read 1114 times)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: -Audio: 50 Cent speaks on Jay-Z's album, The Game's album, etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 09:49:24 AM »
Heres a re-up, got this from another forum:

Synopsis

-Said he's energized to make his new album after Jay and Nas dropped...said he enjoyed Jay's album..but thinks that the records probably went over everybody's head..

-When asked about Beef..he said he moved on..but he brought up the fact that if you listen to 'PiggyBank'..it's only 2 bars going at these cats...and they spent an ENTIRE year of their lives responding to it..saying that he left and did other things and that they were his spokeman..because they keep getting asked what's going on with the 50 situation?

- they asked about Game..and he always says that he want everybody to get the album..said he likes the new joint with Kanye..and hopes it helps the album sales..so he can get his 25% cut

-Responded to Nas' comments..that he should have done more for Sean Bell...50 basically asked 'who is 50 Cent to be singled out as the only one to respond'?..it affected EVERY black male..and if he responded to every incident..like Al Sharpton..people wouldn't believe it was genuine

-Then countered that Nas should have supported 'Bravehearts' and that his crew shouldn't be starving...said..take a look at G-unit..EACH one of his artists has made over 2.8 Million dollars a piece...Single out Banks who sold over 2 million first album..received a 1 million dollar advance for this time..his house is worth over 2 million dollars and he has 6 cars

-When Ms. Jones asked about G-unit not selling as much..he kept it 100% real..Said that his first project sold 11 million copies..so at first..he could have dropped a 'blank' cd and it would've been successful...he said G-unit needs to step it up..but believes Buck's new cd may change negative opinions

- Said that he's given more support to G-unit artists than most would do for their artists'..pointing out that he actually goes in the studio with them and creates records..pointing out that when Jay-Z didn't do any collab records on Bleek's last album..Bleek not selling..did not affect the Jay-Z brand

- The News Flash was when he said my nuccas M.O.P. was having internal issues..saying that Lil Fame is in Jamaica..but when asked he said Olivia is working with NEYO..but basically for her project needs to 'happen now' or he might have to make 'changes'

-Same Oprah comments..but the headline will read..50 calls Oprah a 'Zebra' disses her again on radio..but he went on to say that he bought her mag..and believes that she doesnt cater to the average Black Woman..and if a Black Woman makes those same comments..she's called a hater

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 10:03:44 AM »
50 is very good businessman and is a good interview when he is not on that bullshit.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:11:22 AM »

Synopsis

-Said he's energized to make his new album after Jay and Nas dropped...said he enjoyed Jay's album..but thinks that the records probably went over everybody's head..

-When asked about Beef..he said he moved on..but he brought up the fact that if you listen to 'PiggyBank'..it's only 2 bars going at these cats...and they spent an ENTIRE year of their lives responding to it..saying that he left and did other things and that they were his spokeman..because they keep getting asked what's going on with the 50 situation?

- they asked about Game..and he always says that he want everybody to get the album..said he likes the new joint with Kanye..and hopes it helps the album sales..so he can get his 25% cut

-Responded to Nas' comments..that he should have done more for Sean Bell...50 basically asked 'who is 50 Cent to be singled out as the only one to respond'?..it affected EVERY black male..and if he responded to every incident..like Al Sharpton..people wouldn't believe it was genuine

-Then countered that Nas should have supported 'Bravehearts' and that his crew shouldn't be starving...said..take a look at G-unit..EACH one of his artists has made over 2.8 Million dollars a piece...Single out Banks who sold over 2 million first album..received a 1 million dollar advance for this time..his house is worth over 2 million dollars and he has 6 cars

-When Ms. Jones asked about G-unit not selling as much..he kept it 100% real..Said that his first project sold 11 million copies..so at first..he could have dropped a 'blank' cd and it would've been successful...he said G-unit needs to step it up..but believes Buck's new cd may change negative opinions

- Said that he's given more support to G-unit artists than most would do for their artists'..pointing out that he actually goes in the studio with them and creates records..pointing out that when Jay-Z didn't do any collab records on Bleek's last album..Bleek not selling..did not affect the Jay-Z brand

- The News Flash was when he said my nuccas M.O.P. was having internal issues..saying that Lil Fame is in Jamaica..but when asked he said Olivia is working with NEYO..but basically for her project needs to 'happen now' or he might have to make 'changes'

-Same Oprah comments..but the headline will read..50 calls Oprah a 'Zebra' disses her again on radio..but he went on to say that he bought her mag..and believes that she doesnt cater to the average Black Woman..and if a Black Woman makes those same comments..she's called a hater

good copy paste from the ill community

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »
I said I got it from another forumm whats your problem ??

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »
Lol, he was just fuckin with ya dude. Chill out.
NO MORE WAR

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »
nice listen
props

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
that's the buck cover? that sticker is fucked up, cus 4 kings doesn't feature jazze pha (he produced the song), but Pimp C (who's on the hook, NOT jazze pha). T.I. & Jeezy are correct.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »
Like I always said, this guy is a genius when it comes to making smart business moves.

50 is a good interview when he is not on that bullshit.

I actually perfer his funny interviews.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »

Synopsis

good copy paste from the ill community

called him out

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
dude is smart thats the bottom line and he is on point about what he has done for his artist but the fact is people are probably tired of them besides young buck.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »
I'm glad him and Game are alright, none of that fuck his album. Peace has been restored in the hip hop community.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »
I'm glad him and Game are alright

i'm sure they still dont like each other...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 03:12:16 AM »
that's the buck cover? that sticker is fucked up, cus 4 kings doesn't feature jazze pha (he produced the song), but Pimp C (who's on the hook, NOT jazze pha). T.I. & Jeezy are correct.

Nah just the promotional thingy.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 11:28:37 AM »
when does the new 50 album drop? hopefully its better than that massacre b.s!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com