Author Topic: Will Smith vs Eminem  (Read 508 times)

Main Man

• Lil Geezy
Will Smith vs Eminem
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »
What happened between Will Smith and Eminem? and how did it start?

ABN

Re: Will Smith vs Eminem
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:36:33 AM »
lol at you. have you ever listened to Eminem´s music? he´s had shit to say about Will since he first started. i´d love to see them knuckle up coz Will would bully Em worse then D'Angelo Bailey lol.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »
lol at you. have you ever listened to Eminem´s music? he´s had shit to say about Will since he first started. i´d love to see them knuckle up coz Will would bully Em worse then D'Angelo Bailey lol.
hahaha um no

not saying eminem is a tuff ass but seriously in a rela one on one fight Will would get his ass beat by carlthon

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:56:33 AM »
Nah in a fight Will Smith would wreck Eminem u seen how ripped he is in that Ali movie? although he might have lost all that over the years.

In a rap battle, Eminem would win though.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 12:14:47 PM »
Nah in a fight Will Smith would wreck Eminem u seen how ripped he is in that Ali movie? although he might have lost all that over the years.

I dont know tho ripped or not, he could have a good body and muscles and all that but we never heard of him being involved in any fights u know. I have a firend who is riiiiped i mean huge muscles but if he wuld fight my friend who is  135 he would get whipped my friend does ufc.
You owulnt know it tho you would say damn ude is cut hes gona whoop some ass

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »

I dont know tho ripped or not, he could have a good body and muscles and all that but we never heard of him being involved in any fights u know. I have a firend who is riiiiped i mean huge muscles but if he wuld fight my friend who is  135 he would get whipped my friend does ufc.
You owulnt know it tho you would say damn ude is cut hes gona whoop some ass
Let's keep it clean fellas. Lyrical battle. Otherwise neither of 'em is hip hop like every rapper today. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 12:23:51 PM »
LMAO@people arguing who would win a physical fight like it was the normal thing to do.

As for amateur fighting, whoever lands the first real punch should win

Anyways, I think it started cause Will Smith said that he doesnt have to curse to sell records, and by this put himself above all those rappers who curse. Eminem didn't like that and dissed him. Imo Will Smith is a faggot for that comment, because it's on some pseudo-responsibilty shit. I mean, he does curse in his movies, right? And he doesn't even write his own rap shit, it's like the script of a movie basically because someone else writes it. So what kind of difference would it make if he did curse? Fag.

"Will Smith don't got to curse to sell records? Well I do, so fuck him ..." Eminem - Real Slim Shady .. if I recall correctly.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 12:33:22 PM »
How the fuck was it Eminem vs. Will Smith? Will never paid Em any attntion. Plus, if you look at their lives, I think Will is a hell of a lot more successful than Em ever will be.

As for a fight, I don't think Em would have a chance unless he had an empty pistol on him and some long nails.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 12:35:56 PM »
How the fuck was it Eminem vs. Will Smith? Will never paid Em any attntion. Plus, if you look at their lives, I think Will is a hell of a lot more successful than Em ever will be.

As for a fight, I don't think Em would have a chance unless he had an empty pistol on him and some long nails.
^^^^^^
Chuuch

;D ;D ;D

everlast1986

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »
I wasn't really arguing i was just stating my opinion on something that was already brought up.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 12:44:03 PM »

Couldnt of said it any better myself,  Will Smith > Eminem

SGV

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »
So because you don't hear about Will Smith fighting he can't beat up someone? LMAO. When was the last time you heard Eminem getting into a fist fight with another man? That's funny. Will Smith made a challenge on Rap City to ANY rapper who thought he was a punk to fight with gloves on for charity... No one ever took that challenge.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »
So because you don't hear about Will Smith fighting he can't beat up someone? LMAO. When was the last time you heard Eminem getting into a fist fight with another man? That's funny. Will Smith made a challenge on Rap City to ANY rapper who thought he was a punk to fight with gloves on for charity... No one ever took that challenge.

yup no one wanted to get their ass beat by Will cause that is exactly what would of happened,  Will Smith is no punk, he would destroy EM in a fight, or any other rapper for that matter.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »

yup no one wanted to get their ass beat by Will cause that is exactly what would of happened,  Will Smith is no punk, he would destroy EM in a fight, or any other rapper for that matter.

any other rapper? common man lets get real here a lot of rappers owld kick his ass , a lot of rockstars would kick hi ass also.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »
Will Smith >>>>> Eminem. End of.

Takes skill to make records without swearing, no disrespect though i'm still with hip hop no doubt. This was kind of like the time 50 was calling out Will or something, i remember reading about that or something somewhere. To me Will was more succesful, he doesn't need to waste time proving himself, he's all good.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"