should kobe put this on his shoe?

yes
6 (15%)
no
2 (5%)
NIK loves the cock
32 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: should kobe put this on his shoe  (Read 2575 times)

Throwback

Re: should kobe put this on his shoe
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 01:49:50 PM »
hhahahahahahaha

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 01:54:19 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »
Which one sounds more reasonable? Hundreds of people being wrong and one guy being right or hundreds of people being right and 1 Jew being wrong

Hundreds of people? Sparegeez, we know you're only 11, but come on now, how did you get to "hundreds"...It's no secret that I have a bigger fan-club than anyone on WCC, lots of respectable posters (which this board lacks) know this. But you still can't get more than 15 people to come in here and say that...

If more than 30 people come on here and say they don't like you, will you leave?And yes NIK even at 11 years old I have a penis twice as big as your Jewish ass.

No, why would I leave? I'm not on here to make online buddies like you...Plus, 30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...With that being said, I have about 5-10 hardcore nutriders, 5-10 people who just don't like me because their online friends don't, and the rest are people who either hate Kobe/Jews...And stop talking about dicks before I tell your mom...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 01:58:11 PM »
Which one sounds more reasonable? Hundreds of people being wrong and one guy being right or hundreds of people being right and 1 Jew being wrong

Hundreds of people? Sparegeez, we know you're only 11, but come on now, how did you get to "hundreds"...It's no secret that I have a bigger fan-club than anyone on WCC, lots of respectable posters (which this board lacks) know this. But you still can't get more than 15 people to come in here and say that...

If more than 30 people come on here and say they don't like you, will you leave?And yes NIK even at 11 years old I have a penis twice as big as your Jewish ass.

No, why would I leave? I'm not on here to make online buddies like you...Plus, 30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...With that being said, I have about 5-10 hardcore nutriders, 5-10 people who just don't like me because their online friends don't, and the rest are people who either hate Kobe/Jews...And stop talking about dicks before I tell your mom...PeACe

On everything you love? Does that include that flat table you call your girlfriend?

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 01:58:20 PM »
No, why would I leave? I'm not on here to make online buddies like you...
no shit sherlock.  you got more enemies than a villain in a marvel comic u bitch.  u just make posts that piss people off 24/7 and u dont add shit to the board just a bunch of jewish nonsense

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 01:59:12 PM »
If as many of you had seen Kevin Smith's first movie as you have his last, the humor on this board would be a little different.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 02:00:36 PM »
^^Tell me about it, they're acting like they weren't even born when "Clerks" came out...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 02:01:27 PM »
NIK is coo. i've never gone into the sports forum so i dunno what goes down there, but in my dealings with him, dude knows what's up with CA including rap.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »

On everything you love? Does that include that flat table you call your girlfriend?

Please don't talk about girlfriends...LMAO.

Throwback

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 02:01:57 PM »
My mom's been fuckin' a dead guy for 30 years. I call him dad.

Throwback

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »
I've had some girlfriends too, but all they wanted from me was weed and shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 02:03:07 PM »
NIK is coo. i've never gone into the sports forum so i dunno what goes down there, but in my dealings with him, dude knows what's up with CA including rap.

-T

Remember how I was telling you that Jake became a nutriding fag over the years? He's the one who started this thread...LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2007, 02:04:25 PM »

Flat

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2007, 02:05:23 PM »
No, why would I leave? I'm not on here to make online buddies like you...
no shit sherlock.  you got more enemies than a villain in a marvel comic u bitch.  u just make posts that piss people off 24/7 and u dont add shit to the board just a bunch of jewish nonsense

Coming from one of the many people who listed me as one of the best posters ever on WCC after 5 years of seeing my posts...Oh yea, but that all happened BEFORE you bitched out of our bet... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »

Flat

Your girls face is flat, son...Looks like she fell on that table nose first. My bitch ain't Asian, she's got tits and ass, something you'll learn about in a few years...