should kobe put this on his shoe?

yes
6 (15%)
no
2 (5%)
NIK loves the cock
32 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: should kobe put this on his shoe  (Read 2590 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: should kobe put this on his shoe
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2007, 02:09:05 PM »
I've had some girlfriends too, but all they wanted from me was weed and shit.

LMAO. Word.

Is Sparegeez really 11?

Anyway, NIK, I'll always defend you, you're my homey but I won't diss anyone for anyone but myself Jake is my homey too and I certainly discourage him from attacking as i see no reason for it. I think that's why he changed his profile back actually, we were all homies once. it's just sports you guys, come on, let's smoke a blunt and listen to this g-funk.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 02:10:22 PM »
If as many of you had seen Kevin Smith's first movie as you have his last, the humor on this board would be a little different.

-T

::thinks of a hilarious joke to post about NIK+snowballing::  :D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2007, 02:12:14 PM »
come on, let's smoke a blunt and listen to this g-funk.

-T

Hell yea, that's what I'm saying, but a lot of kids catch feelings too quickly on this board...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2007, 02:12:25 PM »
NIK I can guarantee my girl isn't flat like yours. Your bitch looks flatter than basketball courts your lover Kobe plays on. And tighten up on that knowledge, she's not Asian. She's flip.

Tanji don't beleive what the Jew tells you. I'm only 2-3 years younger than him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 02:16:38 PM »
NIK I can guarantee my girl isn't flat like yours. Your bitch looks flatter than basketball courts your lover Kobe plays on. And tighten up on that knowledge, she's not Asian. She's flip.

Tanji don't beleive what the Jew tells you. I'm only 2-3 years younger than him.

Your girl is flat, from the face to the ass...She has the body of a 10 year old and has been getting fucked like she's 40, we ALL know her history on this board...And A cups can't be bigger than D cups. :-*

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »

Your girl is flat, from the face to the ass...She has the body of a 10 year old and has been getting fucked like she's 40, we ALL know her history on this board...And A cups can't be bigger than D cups. :-*

Doggie the pictures don't lie. MY girl>>>>> your table. Why are you denying your bitch has no ass and titties.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »
Sparegeez, your girls looks like 50 Cent...My girl has Double D's. People from this board, including Sikotic, have seen me with my girl. People from this board, inlcuding Sikotic, know that your girl is a ho...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2007, 02:31:13 PM »
wait wait wait....some one please edit some picture together so that the DOn may judge. plus i don't know why you guys are trippin anyways my girl is the best

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »
never seen any of these cats girls.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

PLANT

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »
NIK your girl looks like its your sitster or your cousin or somethin, its prolyl not even your girl...just some pic u posted to make u look cool i know how you jews get down

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 02:34:23 PM »
You don't know my girl and I don't know yours that's why I'm not saying she's a ho and all this bullshit that I can't say. But from what I'm seeing I swear to god your girl looks as flat as I was describing earlier. If she do have some titties they're hidden behind that young shirt you're wearing.

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 02:35:13 PM »
I don't even know if I can show some nice looking pictures of her without somebody snitching on me so maybe or maybe not.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 02:36:55 PM »
You don't know my girl and I don't know yours that's why I'm not saying she's a ho and all this bullshit that I can't say. But from what I'm seeing I swear to god your girl looks as flat as I was describing earlier. If she do have some titties they're hidden behind that young shirt you're wearing.

^^The pic is from when she was 16...She's 20 now. And your girl STILL looks a lot less developed...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
NIK your girl looks like its your sitster or your cousin or somethin, its prolyl not even your girl...just some pic u posted to make u look cool i know how you jews get down

I know it makes you feel better to believe that, but no, people on this board have seen us together...Nice try though.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
is your girl that girl in that picture of you at the beach?