Author Topic: You know how many people....  (Read 216 times)

herpes

You know how many people....
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:40:39 PM »
are sending me messages on here saying thanks for be the one and only true laker fan here and repping the lake show the right way.  Even on AIM i have my enemies giving me props.  Dont believe me you can ask seer to check the PM's see what I care... PeAcE  8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: You know how many people....
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 04:45:53 PM »
Copy and paste PM's then?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

herpes

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 04:53:29 PM »
I dont have to waste my time on a faggot like you, I dont even know you and you doubt me.  Fuck you as I go smoke some of this dank ass happy sauce  kush PeAcE  8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 04:54:46 PM »
I dont have to waste my time on a faggot like you, I dont even know you and you doubt me.  Fuck you as I go smoke some of this dank ass happy sauce  kush PeAcE  8)

...I simply ask to copy and paste...And next nigga turns into flipmode...Such a fucking busta.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »
nice Laker pictures homie, they get me real stiff

herpes

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »
nice Laker pictures homie, they get me real stiff

well you know what, if they didnt get you still your wouldnt be a real laker fan and the fact that you told me it makes you stiff leads me to believe your not a real laker fan and you're trying too hard... PeAcE  8)

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
Im a real laker fan, and believe me I get a fat stiffy every time I see the logo or the man himself Mr Bryant. 

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 05:16:01 PM »
As for the PM's, its true, people are glad to see this movement.  The real OGs on DubCC know whats up.  And even if they dont, they love the entertainment and seeing Elior get clowned over and over again.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 05:19:42 PM »
And even if they dont, they love the entertainment and seeing Elior get clowned over and over again.

Ok you know what, you're an idiot.  No one is clowing the one and only Elior, everyone respects me the internet legend.  Now check yourself before you wreck yaself b/c I went to a pretty bad high school where I go jumped for my matza ball soup money, so im pretty sure I know how to jump other people even over the internet.  When I come back from smoking this crazy danish of the dankest happy time fun time kush you better appologize or else... PeAcE  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 05:37:11 PM »
just jew it!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
It's amazing how much Now_I_Play for the other team actually sounds like NIK sometimes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »
 ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 01:19:53 AM »
It's amazing how much Now_I_Play for the other team actually sounds like NIK sometimes.

You're still not a Laker fan, RIK knows what's up... ;D