Author Topic: There goes your mails now  (Read 374 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: There goes your mails now
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 02:12:24 PM »
Who the fuck uses mail anyway?
Last time I checked you can't print up your own income tax checks.

Last time I checked that would be incoming mail.  If the government wants to check the IRS' outgoing mail, I couldn't give a fuck less.  Besides, I think he was alluding to filing income taxes, which can be done electronically.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

Last time I checked that would be incoming mail.  If the government wants to check the IRS' outgoing mail, I couldn't give a fuck less.  Besides, I think he was alluding to filing income taxes, which can be done electronically.
Well, the whole point is about checkin' your mails without letting without any permission or whatever. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 08:51:07 PM »

Idiot, that's your money.  You shouldn't be receiving an income tax check.  You just loaned the government (which you loathe so much) all of your money, all year, for FREE.  You talk this shit suggesting your intelligence and your stance against the government, but yet you're not smart enough to know that an income tax check is a REFUND check of money you've already paid in that you shoiuldn't have?  LOL This is a great example of the childish thinking on this board. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 02:51:42 PM »

Idiot, that's your money.  You shouldn't be receiving an income tax check.  You just loaned the government (which you loathe so much) all of your money, all year, for FREE.  You talk this shit suggesting your intelligence and your stance against the government, but yet you're not smart enough to know that an income tax check is a REFUND check of money you've already paid in that you shoiuldn't have?  LOL This is a great example of the childish thinking on this board. 

You should really check to see what the discussion at hand is about before starting to ramble.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker