Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 16945 times)

Throwback

Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2007, 10:09:00 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2007, 10:09:15 AM »
^^Losers

I'm respected and liked on here by anyone who acts above the age of 12, all this poll did was prove that. 41 votes, with only 10 people or so actually SAYING it...:loser:

People don't want to be victims of your karma abuse program you have running with all your groupie lovers.

ecrazy

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
^LMAO @ you calling me a loser, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
seriously, only loser here caring about their internet pride is you...HAHAHAHAHAHA!
"everyone's on my nuts, only real cool people dont hate on me, im respected by sunset, overseer, trauma, etc."
hahahahahahahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2007, 10:13:15 AM »
^^Losers

I'm respected and liked on here by anyone who acts above the age of 12, all this poll did was prove that. 41 votes, with only 10 people or so actually SAYING it...:loser:

People don't want to be victims of your karma abuse program you have running with all your groupie lovers.

They're afraid to lose karma points?...LMAO. Point proven.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »

kemizt

SGV

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2007, 10:37:27 AM »
^^Losers

Yet, when you make a Poll about me... Ah fuck it why try. I'll just show ya:

Me, Jamal, Floydness, Craig, Bret Hart, Dirty Red, White Boy, Jake, and Luke.

Those are the people who said you're fat so far...And then there's the people who just voted, but are afraid to start beef with you.

[size=10]FAT![/size]

So by your logic, 10 people said it, the other 31 don't want to start beef with you. But of course, that poll with me was voted on by people who act over the age of 12, why? Cuz it's your poll.

Funny, you say that when you were 14 you did childish things on here, but not much after that. Here you are at 17:

Here you are getting ANGRY by your own admission:

But it makes me angry when he claims that he's average size, and then when I call him fat he goes "I'm not fat, you're the only person on WCC who thinks that!"... :-X

Here you are chatting about me on AIM, like you always try to clown these cats for:

RipTheJacker786: LMFAO @ is sgv fat
RipTheJacker786: LOLL
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lollll
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: cuz he keeps denying it
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i swear dude
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: wtf
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: hes fat, right?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: or am i just seeing things
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: because 2 me, he's clearly fat
RipTheJacker786: wtf are ppl sayin "no he aint fat" for
RipTheJacker786: fuckin retards
RipTheJacker786: he's FAT
RipTheJacker786: loll
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i swear dude, theyre gunna make him die of a heart attack
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: now he thinks he doesn't need to lose weight
RipTheJacker786: LOL
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: LMAO, Pink said hes not fat
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: only because shes 3X his size
RipTheJacker786: LMFAO

LOL. You do and have done the same thing to others on here. You're just getting the payback.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2007, 10:45:09 AM »
30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...

LMAO!!!!!!

NIK delete your account.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2007, 10:47:08 AM »
^^Losers

Those are the people who said you're fat so far...And then there's the people who just voted, but are afraid to start beef with you.

[size=10]FAT![/size]

So by your logic, 10 people said it, the other 31 don't want to start beef with you. But of course, that poll with me was voted on by people who act over the age of 12, why? Cuz it's your poll.

Funny, you say that when you were 14 you did childish things on here, but not much after that. Here you are at 17:

But it makes me angry when he claims that he's average size, and then when I call him fat he goes "I'm not fat, you're the only person on WCC who thinks that!"... :-X

Here you are chatting about me on AIM, like you always try to clown these cats for:

LOL. You do and have done the same thing to others on here. You're just getting the payback.

How do you compare being fat to being disliked? Well, I guess it's sort of the same thing for you, but it's really not...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »
30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me, that's on everything I love... and if that ever happens it will only prove how pathetic a good portion of the people who post here are...

LMAO!!!!!!

NIK delete your account.

Yea, cuz 30 people really came in here and SAID they disliked me...  ::)

Throwback

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2007, 10:49:53 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »

LMAO!!!!!!

NIK delete your account.

you always find a way out. Even if 30 people would say to your face that they dont like you. You will always come with a excuse.

SGV

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2007, 10:57:44 AM »
^^Losers

[size=10]FAT![/size]

How do you compare being fat to being disliked? Well, I guess it's sort of the same thing for you, but it's really not...PeACe

LMAO @ You dodging. Point is, you made a poll about me and used a certain logic, but you don't use that logic here. You then got Angry over the internet, yet you say you don't take this seriously. You then proceeding to have chats about me (on more than one occassion), like you tried to clown these guys for. Nobody compared "being fat to being disliked" idiot, show me where I did that, I compard your way of thinking in that thread when it benefits you, to your way of thinking here. LMAO @ You trying not to look dumb anymore.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2007, 11:07:03 AM »

LMAO!!!!!!

NIK delete your account.

you always find a way out. Even if 30 people would say to your face that they dont like you. You will always come with a excuse.

My whole point of saying that was to show how pussy the people voting in that other poll were, that's why i said "30 people won't come in here and say they don't like me"...Learn the language...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 11:14:25 AM by Now_I_Know »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2007, 11:07:24 AM »
i voted i dont like him

im scared of going against the angry mob

for real

ksizzle

• Lil Geezy
  • "Take a knee"
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
Let's be honest, from what it looks like, you weren't the only person who can be credited with the downfall of the keystyle section. From the looks of it, many people left or became in active. So, with or without you, it was going to die off anyway. The G Spot is and always will be popping without you. You don't add much to Outbound and the West Coast sections that I see, so no loss there. The Sports section would see a minor decline cuz you wouldn't be in there arguing everybody who doesn't think Kobe is Jesus Christ, but it would still be alive enough to NOT notice much difference.

Why don't you try it? What dude is saying isn't much of a reach.

Lemme ask you something, who are you tryna convince, me, you, or the members of WCC? I don't give a fuck if you think I haven't contributed to this board, it's just that I've been told the exact opposite by everyone who doesn't hate on me, so it's pretty much hard for me to believe...And why would I leave WCC to prove something as pathetic as that anyways? I'm not you guys.

Oh, and what the fuck did you start talking about Keystyle for? I didn't even mention any sections, you just jumped to conclusions...Keep it together.

lol he got mad