Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 16946 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »
damn, NIK gettin served by E-Crazy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Throwback

« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2007, 04:58:27 PM »
Jrome, why did you repost what I just disproved? LOL!...You're seriously stupid if you take my "Forum Legend" jokes seriously. I'm not even the one who came up with that, I just went along with it. I mean, no doubt about it, I am a legend when it comes to WCC, and I know the haters cringe when I say that, but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner...But either way, like I said, no non-factor would ever generate this much hate on a message board...I don't take this stuff seriously AT ALL, I laugh all this shit off and shake my head, but it's also mind-boggling at the same time...I would never put this much into riding someones dick, EVER. The most I've done when I had beef with someone was create ONE thread to address the issue and let the dispute go on for that thread (and that's when I was younger, I wouldnt even go that far anymore), but I would NEVER re-name myself after someone, flood a section with numerous threads about them, get my online buddies to join in on it, etc. etc. That is just the definition of pathetic, and I just feel really bad for anyone who doesn't see it...PeACe

You're a trip man.  I want you to re-read this "but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner".  So right there you admit that you do really mean it some of the time.  LITERALLY TWO SENTENCES AFTER YOU SAY I'M STUPID FOR TAKING YOUR "JOKES" SERIOUSLY! See what I'm saying?  See why it's pretty much pointless to have a discussion with you? 

You would never put this much into riding someone's dick?  How many of your 25,000 posts are about Kobe?

And seriously, why don't you leave the board and then we'll see how much you meant to it.

The only time I've ever said it though is when someone has questioned my status on here, it's not like I go around and make posts bragging about it in every topic, that's how some of you make it seem...And it's not like I haven't left WCC for months a few times already, every one of those times I had complains that some part of the board had died...And again, I'm not tryna brag, but just ask yourself what is your whole point in this? Why are you tryna prove that people have a legit reason to dislike me on a message board? If that were truly the case, I honestly don't believe you'd be sitting here discussing it with me...PeACe

Don't back down from my statement like a pussy.  I'll reiterate AGAIN.

You're a trip man.  I want you to re-read this "but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner".  So right there you admit that you do really mean it some of the time.  LITERALLY TWO SENTENCES AFTER YOU SAY I'M STUPID FOR TAKING YOUR "JOKES" SERIOUSLY! See what I'm saying?  See why it's pretty much pointless to have a discussion with you? 

You would never put this much into riding someone's dick?  How many of your 25,000 posts are about Kobe?

Only a pussy who knows they took an L would continue to dodge these statements.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2007, 05:08:55 PM »
damn, NIK gettin served by E-Crazy
damn thats sad.  :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »
Jrome, why did you repost what I just disproved? LOL!...You're seriously stupid if you take my "Forum Legend" jokes seriously. I'm not even the one who came up with that, I just went along with it. I mean, no doubt about it, I am a legend when it comes to WCC, and I know the haters cringe when I say that, but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner...But either way, like I said, no non-factor would ever generate this much hate on a message board...I don't take this stuff seriously AT ALL, I laugh all this shit off and shake my head, but it's also mind-boggling at the same time...I would never put this much into riding someones dick, EVER. The most I've done when I had beef with someone was create ONE thread to address the issue and let the dispute go on for that thread (and that's when I was younger, I wouldnt even go that far anymore), but I would NEVER re-name myself after someone, flood a section with numerous threads about them, get my online buddies to join in on it, etc. etc. That is just the definition of pathetic, and I just feel really bad for anyone who doesn't see it...PeACe

And seriously, why don't you leave the board and then we'll see how much you meant to it.

The only time I've ever said it though is when someone has questioned my status on here, it's not like I go around and make posts bragging about it in every topic, that's how some of you make it seem...And it's not like I haven't left WCC for months a few times already, every one of those times I had complains that some part of the board had died...And again, I'm not tryna brag, but just ask yourself what is your whole point in this? Why are you tryna prove that people have a legit reason to dislike me on a message board? If that were truly the case, I honestly don't believe you'd be sitting here discussing it with me...PeACe

Don't back down from my statement like a pussy.  I'll reiterate AGAIN.

Only a pussy who knows they took an L would continue to dodge these statements.

I ain't dodging shit, I still think you guys are fuckin' stupid for taking all that forum legend crap serious...

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2007, 05:15:50 PM »
NIK's a spoiled homosexual jewish kid, that loves kobe's cock. 

PLANT

« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »
Its crazy, the whole DubCC owns NIK right now!

NIK, I challenge you to start a poll "Should I delete My Account"  and if you get 51% or more voting "yes" you shall delete your "NIK" account.  Since you are the one challenging my manhood, let see how much of a man (or a pussy) you really are.

SGV

« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2007, 05:34:25 PM »
LMAO NIK has said I get him angry but yet he gets under peoples skin. Funny shit. Plant you know will NIK only say "how does this benefit me?"

ecrazy

« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2007, 05:35:31 PM »
^^yeah, he wouldnt do it, its like commiting suicide in real life to him!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
Its crazy, the whole DubCC owns NIK right now!

NIK, I challenge you to start a poll "Should I delete My Account"  and if you get 51% or more voting "yes" you shall delete your "NIK" account.  Since you are the one challenging my manhood, let see how much of a man (or a pussy) you really are.

yup lets see if nik is a man

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2007, 05:44:43 PM »
fuck it, jewy, i'll offer the same thing for me too, we'll both our accounts away if dubcc wants

PLANT

« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2007, 05:51:41 PM »
LMAO NIK has said I get him angry but yet he gets under peoples skin. Funny shit. Plant you know will NIK only say "how does this benefit me?"
no shit Ive seen him use that response on more than one occasion...

^^yeah, he wouldnt do it, its like commiting suicide in real life to him!
LOL, so true

yup lets see if nik is a man
man up NIK, better not be a pussy!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2007, 06:34:43 PM »
lol there some serious hate for the dude :laugh:. I got nothing against him

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2007, 07:06:57 PM »
lol @ NIK's dad telling his hurt client to get a job, thats priceless.   8)