Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 16929 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2007, 03:04:49 AM »
Main Entry: 1mul·ti·ple
Pronunciation: 'm&l-t&-p&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: French, from Latin multiplex, from multi- + -plex -fold -- more at -FOLD
1 : consisting of, including, or involving more than one

lol, im sorry.

oh man, well i can admit when im wrong, i guess i started multiple threads about you Tanner. Damn Yishay had to get technical on me and shit, but i did say use the dictionary and he did  :-\
but we all REALLY know what multiple means, and nodody really thinks of 2 as multiple, and as we know perception is reality... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Throwback

« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2007, 03:06:19 AM »
jeah. im bored as fuck so i looked it up. lol.

PLANT

« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2007, 05:02:37 AM »
stop being such a pussy NIK

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2007, 01:29:37 PM »
Why you always on my nuts NIK

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2007, 01:31:29 PM »
LOL @ this shit

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2007, 01:45:20 PM »
He would never put his account on the line
NO MORE WAR

acgrundy

« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »
How can anyone hate someone on a FORUM this much??? Its puzzling...

No one said they hated him.

its either hate or obsession
10 threads about one guy is obsession, but i said hate giving you the benefit of the doubt ;)

If I was as fucking pathetic as yourself, I could go back and find 10 threads you have created about me.  So finally the truth comes out huh?

go back and find TEN
i only started 2, it was different i didnt try to get other people to gang up on you and shit and i wasnt racist, I clowned you for youre posts. I havent said shit about you for days, these fools dont let this NIK shit go...its much different.

oh wow, shit is too funny here

exactly, cmon tanner find the ten threads im waiting  ::)

I have no idea if u made 10 threads, I don't keep track of the shit, and I sure as hell ain't gonna take the time to look.  Point is, you have made multiple threads addressed to me, I have never made one addressed to you.

again, 2 is not MULTIPLE..do you own a dictionary? If so go look up the word multiple... ;)

dude, you really don't need to give me any more examples of how dumb you are.  I got it a long time ago.  now u r just beating a dead horse.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2007, 07:26:37 PM »
i don't hate nik, i just disagree with him more often than not
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2007, 12:03:51 AM »
How can anyone hate someone on a FORUM this much??? Its puzzling...

No one said they hated him.

its either hate or obsession
10 threads about one guy is obsession, but i said hate giving you the benefit of the doubt ;)

If I was as fucking pathetic as yourself, I could go back and find 10 threads you have created about me.  So finally the truth comes out huh?

go back and find TEN
i only started 2, it was different i didnt try to get other people to gang up on you and shit and i wasnt racist, I clowned you for youre posts. I havent said shit about you for days, these fools dont let this NIK shit go...its much different.

oh wow, shit is too funny here

exactly, cmon tanner find the ten threads im waiting  ::)

I have no idea if u made 10 threads, I don't keep track of the shit, and I sure as hell ain't gonna take the time to look.  Point is, you have made multiple threads addressed to me, I have never made one addressed to you.

again, 2 is not MULTIPLE..do you own a dictionary? If so go look up the word multiple... ;)

dude, you really don't need to give me any more examples of how dumb you are.  I got it a long time ago.  now u r just beating a dead horse.

Pipe Down Grundy, youre fatherly advice is not necessary right now you clown  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2007, 08:56:32 AM »
I wonder if we can hit 60 for this pole? only 6 more people and were there come on people
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2007, 09:03:55 AM »
Only 5 more...

PLANT

« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2007, 09:13:37 AM »
so now hes going to double what he said the people wouldnt say!  and he still hasnt deleted his account yet!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2007, 11:15:49 AM »
so now hes going to double what he said the people wouldnt say!  and he still hasnt deleted his account yet!

PLANT, don't you feel A LITTLE pathetic? I mean, seriously, some people got the point already, but you're showing the true bitch in you, the same bitch that caused you to bitch out of our bet...Use your mind, Urkle, there was already 30 votes in the other thread when I made that comment, I said 30 pussies wont SAY they don't like me, and that's true, seeing as more people said they don't have a problem with me in here...Now seriously, this is getting extremely tired, so just do youself the favor and GET OFF MY NUTS...Seriously.

PLANT

« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2007, 11:27:54 AM »
I think your the one who should feel pathetic, still posting here when you know that 80% of the forum thinks you love kobes cock and that 60 people dont like you.  That has to be pretty embarassing.  Now get off my nuts you faggot, go ride kobes dick some more.  Would jew.  Your are the only pussy around here, not willing to put your account on the line and still talking shit.  Put your account on the line, then we'll see whats up.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:29:51 AM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2007, 11:28:47 AM »
 :grumpy: