Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 16952 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »
For those of you wondering where all this sudden nutriding is coming from, this is simply what comes along with being a Jewish Laker/Kobe fan who pisses people off cuz he doesn't hold back on speaking his mind...Do you really think I would generate this much hate if I was just some chump who didn't mean anything to them?...LOL.

wcsoldier

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2007, 08:09:37 PM »
Once again if u have a pb with Nk, just PM him or talk via MSN or by any communication means but all these topics are just ruining the G-Spot and I'm sure most of the posters don't care about all these threads coz we are nothing to do with it

herpes

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »
Once again if u have a pb with Nk, just PM him or talk via MSN or by any communication means but all these topics are just ruining the G-Spot and I'm sure most of the posters don't care about all these threads coz we are nothing to do with it
ruining the g spot.... b/c the g spot was filled with so much substance as it is.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 08:31:13 PM »
For those of you wondering where all this sudden nutriding is coming from, this is simply what comes along with being a Jewish Laker/Kobe fan who pisses people off cuz he doesn't hold back on speaking his mind...Do you really think I would generate this much hate if I was just some chump who didn't mean anything to them?...LOL.

I sure as hell don't hate you.  I especially don't hate you cuz you're a jewish laker kobe stan.  But it's hilarious how in one sentence you claim to not take this internet shit seriously, in the next sentence claim you're an internet legend.  Then factor in your 2nd grade knee jerk responses.  Then your complete denial that you act this way.  Then you total misinterpretation of opinion vs. fact.  It's shit like that that just makes you such an easy target.  

So when I saw this thread, and saw you say that 30 people won't say they don't like you, I def clicked the hate button.  And I honestly don't feel one way or the other.  I do know there are lots of people that have way different opinions than me that I enjoy discussing things with, and there's people that I don't like discussing shit with.  You fall into the latter category.

All of your other attributes (Kobe, Lakers, Kush, Jewishness) are just ammo.  I doubt anybody hates you because you like those things.  They just know they can hit you on those so they do.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2007, 08:45:40 PM »

I sure as hell don't hate you.  I especially don't hate you cuz you're a jewish laker kobe stan.  But it's hilarious how in one sentence you claim to not take this internet shit seriously, in the next sentence claim you're an internet legend.  Then factor in your 2nd grade knee jerk responses.  Then your complete denial that you act this way.  Then you total misinterpretation of opinion vs. fact.  It's shit like that that just makes you such an easy target. 

So when I saw this thread, and saw you say that 30 people won't say they don't like you, I def clicked the hate button.  And I honestly don't feel one way or the other.  I do know there are lots of people that have way different opinions than me that I enjoy discussing things with, and there's people that I don't like discussing shit with.  You fall into the latter category.

All of your other attributes (Kobe, Lakers, Kush, Jewishness) are just ammo.  I doubt anybody hates you because you like those things.  They just know they can hit you on those so they do. 

Please show me where I claimed to be a legend in that sentence...Again, making shit up. All I'm say is that these last few days have defined how much I mean to this board, and you're straight up in denial if you deny that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2007, 08:50:25 PM »
I doubt anybody hates you because you like those things.  They just know they can hit you on those so they do. 

VVV

Quote from: Bay Area Jet
i can never have peace with a kobe supporter. if nik wants to denounce kobe im willing to end the beef.

:nawty:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »

I sure as hell don't hate you.  I especially don't hate you cuz you're a jewish laker kobe stan.  But it's hilarious how in one sentence you claim to not take this internet shit seriously, in the next sentence claim you're an internet legend.  Then factor in your 2nd grade knee jerk responses.  Then your complete denial that you act this way.  Then you total misinterpretation of opinion vs. fact.  It's shit like that that just makes you such an easy target. 

So when I saw this thread, and saw you say that 30 people won't say they don't like you, I def clicked the hate button.  And I honestly don't feel one way or the other.  I do know there are lots of people that have way different opinions than me that I enjoy discussing things with, and there's people that I don't like discussing shit with.  You fall into the latter category.

All of your other attributes (Kobe, Lakers, Kush, Jewishness) are just ammo.  I doubt anybody hates you because you like those things.  They just know they can hit you on those so they do. 

Please show me where I claimed to be a legend in that sentence...Again, making shit up. All I'm say is that these last few days have defined how much I mean to this board, and you're straight up in denial if you deny that...PeACe

How come you sidestepped all of my points?  And I'm not making anything up.   You constantly say you don't take this internet shit seriously, and will then turn around and say that you're an internet legend.  Fact.

I got an idea.  Leave the board for a month and we'll see how much you mean to it.  

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2007, 08:58:46 PM »
I doubt anybody hates you because you like those things.  They just know they can hit you on those so they do. 

VVV

Quote from: Bay Area Jet
i can never have peace with a kobe supporter. if nik wants to denounce kobe im willing to end the beef.

:nawty:

:stupid:

All of your other attributes (Kobe, Lakers, Kush, Jewishness) are just ammo.  I doubt anybody hates you because you like those things.  They just know they can hit you on those so they do.  

ecrazy

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »

How come you sidestepped all of my points?  And I'm not making anything up.   You constantly say you don't take this internet shit seriously, and will then turn around and say that you're an internet legend.  Fact.

I got an idea.  Leave the board for a month and we'll see how much you mean to it. 
NIK couldnt leave the board for a week because this board has become so much apart of his regular life that if he did leave he would go crazy, even his girlfriend posts on here, thats how much this board means to him.

herpes

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »

pretty much, hes just too easy.  Plus its funny to see him go off on one of his rants.

SGV

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2007, 09:09:47 PM »
I voted that I like you NIK. So yeah...

I would never say I dislike you, you don't make that much impact in my life to get that thought. I do think you're an idiot though. And you still have a lot of growing up to do. I'm the same person here as I am off the board, you're obviously not. There's no need to front for the internet world. You always say you don't come here for friends, yet you said yourself you have very close friends on this board, so somehow, someway, you are here for friends. You say that "this is simply what comes along with being a Jewish Laker/Kobe fan who pisses people off cuz he doesn't hold back on speaking his mind." The latter part of that statement, which is bolded), applies to me and my "karma." Yet, you're explanation is "they know he's about."

It's the contradictions and your hypocritical ways that make people look at your screen name and make fun of you. Don't act as if you've never made threads about people. Saved pictures of people. Banded with other posters to clown another person. You're guilty of all that. But now that it's happening to you, you're looking for sympathy right and left. I don't think what these people are doing is wrong or excessive, this shit is just a taste of your own medicine. So I'll end this post, like I do most posts that I know will crawl deep under your skin: Call me fat. Call me faggot. Retarded. Nutrider. Dickrider. #1 fan. Dumb. Slow. Stupid. Whatever it is that makes you feel better about your loser self, it's all good. It just proves to the everyone that what I wrote was nothing but the truth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2007, 09:12:10 PM »
Jrome, why did you repost what I just disproved? LOL!...You're seriously stupid if you take my "Forum Legend" jokes seriously. I'm not even the one who came up with that, I just went along with it. I mean, no doubt about it, I am a legend when it comes to WCC, and I know the haters cringe when I say that, but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner...But either way, like I said, no non-factor would ever generate this much hate on a message board...I don't take this stuff seriously AT ALL, I laugh all this shit off and shake my head, but it's also mind-boggling at the same time...I would never put this much into riding someones dick, EVER. The most I've done when I had beef with someone was create ONE thread to address the issue and let the dispute go on for that thread (and that's when I was younger, I wouldnt even go that far anymore), but I would NEVER re-name myself after someone, flood a section with numerous threads about them, get my online buddies to join in on it, etc. etc. That is just the definition of pathetic, and I just feel really bad for anyone who doesn't see it...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2007, 09:17:54 PM »

I would never say I dislike you, you don't make that much impact in my life to get that thought. I do think you're an idiot though. And you still have a lot of growing up to do. I'm the same person here as I am off the board, you're obviously not. There's no need to front for the internet world. You always say you don't come here for friends, yet you said yourself you have very close friends on this board, so somehow, someway, you are here for friends. You say that "this is simply what comes along with being a Jewish Laker/Kobe fan who pisses people off cuz he doesn't hold back on speaking his mind." The latter part of that statement, which is bolded), applies to me and my "karma." Yet, you're explanation is "they know he's about."

It's the contradictions and your hypocritical ways that make people look at your screen name and make fun of you. Don't act as if you've never made threads about people. Saved pictures of people. Banded with other posters to clown another person. You're guilty of all that. But now that it's happening to you, you're looking for sympathy right and left. I don't think what these people are doing is wrong or excessive, this shit is just a taste of your own medicine. So I'll end this post, like I do most posts that I know will crawl deep under your skin: Call me fat. Call me faggot. Retarded. Nutrider. Dickrider. #1 fan. Dumb. Slow. Stupid. Whatever it is that makes you feel better about your loser self, it's all good. It just proves to the everyone that what I wrote was nothing but the truth.
Wow i think you hit it right on the head with that post.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »

I speak the real, SGV...Everything you're saying is just a tactic to try and upset me because I've gotten so under your skin over the years, and it's very obvious...I'm here for friends? LMAO! I'm the one who has growing up to do? LMAOOOO! Yea, I used to do that childish shit to Tech when I was 14, I remember, I used to make fun of him and clowned him on being a "big bearded Faghan" a lot...I would NEVER do shit like that nowadays, I've grown up. Unfortunately, a good portion of WCC is still in the younger stages...I mean, I understand it from the young'ns like Sparegeez, but all the "grown men" joining in together is what really made all this shameful...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2007, 09:24:19 PM »
You know whats funny, nik can do this that and the other on here.  But he is only doing b/c it makes him laugh.  We do the same thing and where dickriders who are obcessed, go figure.