Poll

Do you like NIK, or not?

No, I dont like him
69 (71.1%)
Yes, I do
28 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote  (Read 16934 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Quote from NIK: "30 People won't say they dont like me" Vote
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2007, 09:26:56 PM »
You know whats funny, nik can do this that and the other on here.  But he is only doing b/c it makes him laugh.  We do the same thing and where dickriders who are obcessed, go figure.

^^When the hell did I do this? Am I missing something? I would never even dream of acting as pathetic as you haters did these last few days.

herpes

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2007, 09:30:35 PM »
You know whats funny, nik can do this that and the other on here.  But he is only doing b/c it makes him laugh.  We do the same thing and where dickriders who are obcessed, go figure.

^^When the hell did I do this? Am I missing something? I would never even dream of acting as pathetic as you haters did these last few days.
I never said you did what we did.... fuck it, its not even worth trying to explain to you.  Its like telling someone the sky is blue and the other person swears to you the sky is green.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »
Jrome, why did you repost what I just disproved? LOL!...You're seriously stupid if you take my "Forum Legend" jokes seriously. I'm not even the one who came up with that, I just went along with it. I mean, no doubt about it, I am a legend when it comes to WCC, and I know the haters cringe when I say that, but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner...But either way, like I said, no non-factor would ever generate this much hate on a message board...I don't take this stuff seriously AT ALL, I laugh all this shit off and shake my head, but it's also mind-boggling at the same time...I would never put this much into riding someones dick, EVER. The most I've done when I had beef with someone was create ONE thread to address the issue and let the dispute go on for that thread (and that's when I was younger, I wouldnt even go that far anymore), but I would NEVER re-name myself after someone, flood a section with numerous threads about them, get my online buddies to join in on it, etc. etc. That is just the definition of pathetic, and I just feel really bad for anyone who doesn't see it...PeACe

You're a trip man.  I want you to re-read this "but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner".  So right there you admit that you do really mean it some of the time.  LITERALLY TWO SENTENCES AFTER YOU SAY I'M STUPID FOR TAKING YOUR "JOKES" SERIOUSLY! See what I'm saying?  See why it's pretty much pointless to have a discussion with you? 

You would never put this much into riding someone's dick?  How many of your 25,000 posts are about Kobe?

And seriously, why don't you leave the board and then we'll see how much you meant to it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2007, 09:34:51 PM »

That's why it's hilarious. 

SGV

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2007, 09:44:36 PM »

I speak the real, SGV...Everything you're saying is just a tactic to try and upset me because I've gotten so under your skin over the years, and it's very obvious...I'm here for friends? LMAO! I'm the one who has growing up to do? LMAOOOO! Yea, I used to do that childish shit to Tech when I was 14, I remember, I used to make fun of him and clowned him on being a "big bearded Faghan" a lot...I would NEVER do shit like that nowadays, I've grown up. Unfortunately, a good portion of WCC is still in the younger stages...I mean, I understand it from the young'ns like Sparegeez, but all the "grown men" joining in together is what really made all this shameful...PeACe

Actually, no you're not speaking the real. What I'm saying is the honest truth. If you can disprove what I wrote, then please do so. See, you always attribute your actions to being "11," "12," "13," or "14," as if to say the past 4 years of your life here on Dubcc you have not done anything childish. You continue to call people "fags, idiots, fat, retards, stupid, etc. etc." and then turn around and claim you're grown. Be honest with yourself. If this was under my skin, believe I would've been at that little park where you met Grundy to beat the living shit out of you. But since it means nothing to me once I click that red x in the top left corner, I just laugh at you. You are still immature. If you weren't, you would be the same person you are online, as you are offline. Until then, you're just a childish little boy fronting for his online buddies.

That's the contradictions and hypocrisy I was talking about. He can call people faggots and make threads about people, yet when someone does it to him they're on his dick, they're childish, they're idiots... That's signs of a child.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2007, 09:57:42 PM »
Jrome, why did you repost what I just disproved? LOL!...You're seriously stupid if you take my "Forum Legend" jokes seriously. I'm not even the one who came up with that, I just went along with it. I mean, no doubt about it, I am a legend when it comes to WCC, and I know the haters cringe when I say that, but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner...But either way, like I said, no non-factor would ever generate this much hate on a message board...I don't take this stuff seriously AT ALL, I laugh all this shit off and shake my head, but it's also mind-boggling at the same time...I would never put this much into riding someones dick, EVER. The most I've done when I had beef with someone was create ONE thread to address the issue and let the dispute go on for that thread (and that's when I was younger, I wouldnt even go that far anymore), but I would NEVER re-name myself after someone, flood a section with numerous threads about them, get my online buddies to join in on it, etc. etc. That is just the definition of pathetic, and I just feel really bad for anyone who doesn't see it...PeACe

You're a trip man.  I want you to re-read this "but most of the time when I'm saying that it's in a SARCASTIC manner".  So right there you admit that you do really mean it some of the time.  LITERALLY TWO SENTENCES AFTER YOU SAY I'M STUPID FOR TAKING YOUR "JOKES" SERIOUSLY! See what I'm saying?  See why it's pretty much pointless to have a discussion with you? 

You would never put this much into riding someone's dick?  How many of your 25,000 posts are about Kobe?

And seriously, why don't you leave the board and then we'll see how much you meant to it.

The only time I've ever said it though is when someone has questioned my status on here, it's not like I go around and make posts bragging about it in every topic, that's how some of you make it seem...And it's not like I haven't left WCC for months a few times already, every one of those times I had complains that some part of the board had died...And again, I'm not tryna brag, but just ask yourself what is your whole point in this? Why are you tryna prove that people have a legit reason to dislike me on a message board? If that were truly the case, I honestly don't believe you'd be sitting here discussing it with me...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »
Let's be honest, from what it looks like, you weren't the only person who can be credited with the downfall of the keystyle section. From the looks of it, many people left or became in active. So, with or without you, it was going to die off anyway. The G Spot is and always will be popping without you. You don't add much to Outbound and the West Coast sections that I see, so no loss there. The Sports section would see a minor decline cuz you wouldn't be in there arguing everybody who doesn't think Kobe is Jesus Christ, but it would still be alive enough to NOT notice much difference.

Why don't you try it? What dude is saying isn't much of a reach.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2007, 10:09:26 PM »

I speak the real, SGV...Everything you're saying is just a tactic to try and upset me because I've gotten so under your skin over the years, and it's very obvious...I'm here for friends? LMAO! I'm the one who has growing up to do? LMAOOOO! Yea, I used to do that childish shit to Tech when I was 14, I remember, I used to make fun of him and clowned him on being a "big bearded Faghan" a lot...I would NEVER do shit like that nowadays, I've grown up. Unfortunately, a good portion of WCC is still in the younger stages...I mean, I understand it from the young'ns like Sparegeez, but all the "grown men" joining in together is what really made all this shameful...PeACe

Actually, no you're not speaking the real. What I'm saying is the honest truth. If you can disprove what I wrote, then please do so. See, you always attribute your actions to being "11," "12," "13," or "14," as if to say the past 4 years of your life here on Dubcc you have not done anything childish. You continue to call people "fags, idiots, fat, retards, stupid, etc. etc." and then turn around and claim you're grown. Be honest with yourself. If this was under my skin, believe I would've been at that little park where you met Grundy to beat the living shit out of you. But since it means nothing to me once I click that red x in the top left corner, I just laugh at you. You are still immature. If you weren't, you would be the same person you are online, as you are offline. Until then, you're just a childish little boy fronting for his online buddies.

That's the contradictions and hypocrisy I was talking about. He can call people faggots and make threads about people, yet when someone does it to him they're on his dick, they're childish, they're idiots... That's signs of a child.

So if I call you guys faggots and tell you guys to get off my nuts for making ridiculous threads like these it means I'm placed in the same category as those who started my following? I think not, buddy...I'm tryna be reasonable here, something you can't seem to do. I AM the same person offline, it's just that I don't have dickriders once I click that red x on the top RIGHT corner, people are reasonable in real life, I've never heard someone make all these lame Jew remarks to my face, so there's never that need to go on rants questioning people and wondering why they're acting pathetic. I was telling Acgrundy not to take this online stuff seriously when we met up, not the other way around. He got it and I respect him for that...You guys are simply too touchy on here when someone speaks their mind, and that's a huge part of the reason for all this...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »
Let's be honest, from what it looks like, you weren't the only person who can be credited with the downfall of the keystyle section. From the looks of it, many people left or became in active. So, with or without you, it was going to die off anyway. The G Spot is and always will be popping without you. You don't add much to Outbound and the West Coast sections that I see, so no loss there. The Sports section would see a minor decline cuz you wouldn't be in there arguing everybody who doesn't think Kobe is Jesus Christ, but it would still be alive enough to NOT notice much difference.

Lemme ask you something, who are you tryna convince, me, you, or the members of WCC? I don't give a fuck if you think I haven't contributed to this board, it's just that I've been told the exact opposite by everyone who doesn't hate on me, so it's pretty much hard for me to believe...And why would I leave WCC to prove something as pathetic as that anyways? I'm not you guys.

Oh, and what the fuck did you start talking about Keystyle for? I didn't even mention any sections, you just jumped to conclusions...Keep it together.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 10:16:40 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2007, 10:20:41 PM »
Yes, you are the same as these people because you've done the same thing to others. You've made threads about people before. So, if these people are childish, so are you. If you can call people names and NOT be a dickrider, then others can too. Keep in mind, if you did NOT go off and call people names, you wouldn't get the backlash of comments like "Jew" and such. Why? Because MOST people don't notice you until they see you going off on your rants about people "not knowing" or people "being retarded." That's the end of it. You're different in person because you don't want to get into anything physical, which is what you comments would lead to. I can almost be sure that most of your "problems" with people on here are over YOUR comments toward them. So, if you don't want people calling you a Jew or making threads about you, maybe you should act as you do in person.

And, I ain't trying to convince nobody. I'm laying the facts on the table. Don't avoid them. And I started talking about Keystyle because it was the first board that popped into my head. Should I have started off with G Spot? LOL. Don't try to read between the lines. I didn't jump to any conclusions. So yeah... keep it together. By the way, you leaving Dubcc for a period of time would prove either A. that people can't live without on here (as you try to imply) or B. that you are like every other poster and leave no lasting impression on this board. It would be interesting to see. Of course you'll decline because you cannot seem to live without Dubcc...

ecrazy

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2007, 10:21:54 PM »

Lemme ask you something, who are you tryna convince, me, you, or the members of WCC? I don't give a fuck if you think I haven't contributed to this board, it's just that I've been told the exact opposite by everyone who doesn't hate on me, so it's pretty much hard for me to believe...And why would I leave WCC to prove something as pathetic as that anyways? I'm not you guys.

Oh, and what the fuck did you start talking about Keystyle for? I didn't even mention any sections, you just jumped to conclusions...Keep it together.

^^LMAO! you couldnt leave this board if you tried, you've made this board so much a part of your normal life its sad, even your Girlfriend is on here and helps you fight battles. haha

WestCoasta

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »
it's amazing that this FAGGOT keeps on coming back, day after day, arguing with people over and over... people that "don't mean anything" to him

this motherfucker got the most pathetic life

it's like he argues with people to try to sway their opinion on him or something

what an absolute homo

do you ever go to work dude?  or are you online all day?   let me guess... you work at a job with computers?  right.... haha fuckin geek

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2007, 11:20:27 PM »
Yes, you are the same as these people because you've done the same thing to others. You've made threads about people before. So, if these people are childish, so are you. If you can call people names and NOT be a dickrider, then others can too. Keep in mind, if you did NOT go off and call people names, you wouldn't get the backlash of comments like "Jew" and such. Why? Because MOST people don't notice you until they see you going off on your rants about people "not knowing" or people "being retarded." That's the end of it. You're different in person because you don't want to get into anything physical, which is what you comments would lead to. I can almost be sure that most of your "problems" with people on here are over YOUR comments toward them. So, if you don't want people calling you a Jew or making threads about you, maybe you should act as you do in person.

And, I ain't trying to convince nobody. I'm laying the facts on the table. Don't avoid them. And I started talking about Keystyle because it was the first board that popped into my head. Should I have started off with G Spot? LOL. Don't try to read between the lines. I didn't jump to any conclusions. So yeah... keep it together. By the way, you leaving Dubcc for a period of time would prove either A. that people can't live without on here (as you try to imply) or B. that you are like every other poster and leave no lasting impression on this board. It would be interesting to see. Of course you'll decline because you cannot seem to live without Dubcc...

I never said or implied that people can't live without me on here, that's just you making shit up again... you're seriously retarded if you say that I've left no "lasting impression" on this board though...If I ever call someone a name it's because it was instigated, I don't just go around and follow people into threads to talk shit or make topics about them, I say what I believe. That's hardly comparable to the dickrding antics that have been going on here, and even you can't deny that. Most of the people who started my following didn't even have a legit beef with me, they were just following their online buddies and hopping on the bandwaggon. I mean, some did have legit beef, like Jacob being mad for me calling him a Heat fan or PLANT for being exposed about bitching out of the bet with me, but a good portion of them just didn't...I'm also not afraid to speak my mind or "call people names" in person, if I feel it's true though... I even told Acgrundy that he was being a bitch for coming to fight me over internet drama. I was standing right there with an open chin, he had the chance to sock me right in the face if he wanted to, but he realized how pointless it would be...But seriously now, SGV, what is your point in all this, why do you care so much about me? What are you tryna prove here with all this energy expended on me? It's an obsession, man...I just want you to know that I would NEVER come into a thread just to start a lengthy discussion about my online judgement of you...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 11:54:29 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2007, 11:24:34 PM »
it's amazing that this FAGGOT keeps on coming back, day after day, arguing with people over and over... people that "don't mean anything" to him

this motherfucker got the most pathetic life

it's like he argues with people to try to sway their opinion on him or something

what an absolute homo

do you ever go to work dude?  or are you online all day?   let me guess... you work at a job with computers?  right.... haha fuckin geek

So it's better that people are arguing over and over about how much they hate me? Great mind-state you have there...And yes, I do work at a job with a computer...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »
Dude... You've made a thread about me. So yeah... LOL. Just off your last statement alone, I don't need to continue to explain these things to you. You only see one side and that's yours.