Author Topic: The following people....  (Read 1134 times)

Throwback

Re: The following people....
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 12:10:50 PM »
nik, i hope your first born child never learns to read.

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »
yea good times Tommy

thanks for the double shout

- West Coast aka Dot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 12:13:24 PM »
nik, i hope your first born child never learns to read.

hahahahahahaha

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 12:14:33 PM »
Too blinded by the nuthairs to see that most people are laughing at you, not with you...

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 02:48:23 PM »
NIK, your a hoe, straight up man.  How hard is it for you to figure out when the results are

Do you like NIK, or not?
No, I dont like him  45 (67.2%)
Yes, I do  22 (32.8%)

should kobe put this on his shoe?
yes  6 (15%)
no  2 (5%)
NIK loves the cock  32 (80%)

in your own words, you got *OWNED*  by hundreds of dubcc voters...now delete your account and go start a Kobe forum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »
PLANT, if you've noticed, it's only a select few nutriders who are down with your pathetic movement. And anyone who follows a man who bitches out of a bet is just as pathetic as he is to begin with... :-*

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »
PLANT, if you've noticed, it's only a select few nutriders who are down with your pathetic movement. And anyone who follows a man who bitches out of a bet is just as pathetic as he is to begin with... :-*
cant you read?  a few nutriders down with the movement?  count those votes again ya bitch

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »
87 people said you either love the kobe cock or they dont like you

Throwback

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 02:56:00 PM »
i made 14 new accounts to vote.

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »
*OWNED*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007, 03:03:16 PM »
You're spending a lot of time on me, homie, this HAS to be unhealthy...Once again, stop being a pussy and prove me wrong, I said 30 people wont SAY they don't like me, and they wont...And yes, I honestly believe some of you pussies are even obsessed enough to make extra accounts and vote, as sad as that may be. I mean you've devoted a lot of time to riding my nuts, making accounts, putting quotes in sigs, phottoshopping pics, why should I have any reason to believe that at least 2 or 3 of you wouldn't be pathetic enough to run the polls up?... Not saying it happened, but it's very likely too...:grumpy:

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2007, 03:05:44 PM »
You're spending a lot of time on me, homie, this HAS to be unhealthy...Once again, stop being a pussy and prove me wrong, I said 30 people wont SAY they don't like me, and they wont...And yes, I honestly believe some of you pussies are even obsessed enough to make extra accounts and vote, as sad as that may be. I mean you've devoted a lot of time to riding my nuts, making accounts, putting quotes in sigs, phottoshopping pics, why should I have any reason to believe that at least 2 or 3 of you wouldn't be pathetic enough to run the polls up?... Not saying it happened, but it's very likely too...:grumpy:
buddy, you have devoted more time to posting in these threads than anyone.  We know you are hurt.  Now let it go or delete your account. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007, 03:08:15 PM »
Pussy of the Year, and it's only January!

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »
lol and NIK you have posted 36 times in the one thread with the votes, so you seem to be spending ALOT more time worrying about this shit than anyone else lol haha you are getting owned left right and center

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2007, 03:15:05 PM »
I've been ignoring you dumbfucks, but it just gets more and more pathetic, it's very hard to resist...Especially with a pussy like you who considered me one of the greatest posters after seeing 5 years of my posts, then suddenly switched up when I exposed you for pussying out of our bet...Talk about Pussy of the Year, eh?