Author Topic: Been thinkin about some shit lately...  (Read 265 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Been thinkin about some shit lately...
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 02:33:38 PM »
Now, I for one am not very knowledgable on international affairs and such.  My initial thought was Japan as they have the next highest GDP, but they also are a very small country with dwindling birthrates, so I don't think it's them...
The top country will be the most self effiecent one. Maybe the entire EU, since they are so united.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
I think America is on its way down beacuse it is becoming too diverse. Same with Europe.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 05:09:11 PM »
I think America is on its way down beacuse it is becoming too diverse. Same with Europe.

I know, but that's what you get for the slave ships, devil.  I take pride in fucking this country from the back and putting my GOD's semen up in it.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 06:40:12 PM »
america can avoid a down fall. most major empires fall by doing stupid shit and pissing off other countrys, what that homo bush doin is right now in iraq is pissin off alot of countrys. but if america was to have a down fall i think isreal will prolly take over.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 08:01:53 PM »
america can avoid a down fall. most major empires fall by doing stupid shit and pissing off other countrys, what that homo bush doin is right now in iraq is pissin off alot of countrys. but if america was to have a down fall i think isreal will prolly take over.

You were rite about the first part but not the second....

Israel will never be the most powerful country, they're too small and they're interest are too selfish. They dont really give a fuck about anyone other than jews and those who can make them money are their pawns.
America is a power but it consists of all the races in the world, even in their military there are middle easterns, asians, hispanics and of course blacks and whites.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 08:10:18 PM »

You were rite about the first part but not the second....

Israel will never be the most powerful country, they're too small and they're interest are too selfish. They dont really give a fuck about anyone other than jews and those who can make them money are their pawns.
America is a power but it consists of all the races in the world, even in their military there are middle easterns, asians, hispanics and of course blacks and whites.
u dumbass maufucka, the jews own america, they own the banks, the huge buildings in ery city and they on americas side and the us support them, so if amerka was to ever fall, isreal will blow up all the little surrundin countrys and take over, the first country they would blow up is iran, iran government are a bunch of greedy fuckheads

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 08:52:33 PM »
I think China will be next.  They do most of the worlds work already, it might get to the point that other countries become too dependent on China.  Plus they have a billion people.  Same deal with India. 

Yeah, I would agree that next in line after America would be China.  Countries like England have more clout but with their small geographic size they'll never have the population or manpower (or army!) a country like China can have, eventually.