Author Topic: "Cali Ain't Active" States Scan On 'No Luck At All' (new audio from HOT new mix)  (Read 417 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/ - THOUGHTS? Dude spits HEAT!

Audio

Scan - No Luck At All (Cali Ain't Active)

"Cali Ain't Active" States Scan On 'No Luck At All' - January 11, 2007 By : Rud

2005 was the first time we exposed you all to Scan and in 2006 we ensured everyone had heard material from his much talked about debut album; "The Passion."

In August 2006 Scan's label Ground Up Entertainment released a mixtape that we gave for free download called "GroundUp Live". The mixtape included new music and freestyles from the label and its associates which included Scan, Young And The Restless, LeMarvin, Philip Ray and many others. The response was immense and as such they have been busy working on a new mixtape this time from Scan.

The new release is currently being completed and is set to be titled; "Loud & Clear" indicating Scan's intention with this mixtape. The lead single from the mixtape is a vicious track entitled "No Luck At All (Cali Aint Active)" where he makes his thoughts on a variety of issues very clear all the while ensuring his flow, lyricism and charisma on the mic shine through.

Scan - No Luck At All (Cali Ain't Active)

Stay tuned for the latest news and audio from Scan, the anticpated new release "Loud & Clear" and the entire Ground Up Entertainment camp.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

~Lucien~

yeah I heard this song... I have a mixtape of this dude

Samoan Enforcer

he doesn't have a can-do attitude

d-nice

This is a nice track but I am tired of this old west and new west. It's the west coast at the end of the day.

inazone

• 'G'
topic confused me...thought it was about dpg soundscan or some shit.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Still peep the music...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GangstaBoogy

sucks.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

inazone

• 'G'

Still peep the music...

of course i did... sounds good!

jeromechickenbone

Props Rud.

Well I'll give him some credit and at least say that the production didn't sound exactly like everything else I'm hearing.  But it's obvious that he's trying to garner some hype with the "Cali Ain't Active" title.  Wow, make a name for yourself through some diss records - haven't seen that about 4000000000x before.  Fuckin lame.

And I can't stand 99% of mixtape rappers because all they do is beat you over the head with punchlines and played out phors.  Shit is really tired.

What separates this guy from the 1000's of other mixtape rappers out there?  Nothing. 

BigBDrugStores

i kinda like it.