Author Topic: Holocaust Denial  (Read 919 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Holocaust Denial
« on: January 11, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
What you people think about this?

I read an interesting artical from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (President of Iran) a while ago (cant find it anymore), and he had some valid points. He didnt say the holocaust didnt happen, he said the holocaust didnt happen in the extend everyone's saying.

For instance:

- There were a lot more people killed in WWII (Polacks, Rusians etc)
- No one knows the exact number how many jews were killed/died
- It gave Jews a special treatment, even to this day
- Denying the holocaust is a crime in many countries

I never really spend any attention  to this. But after reading the article a while back it got me thinking. And he made some valid points.

Anyone know more about this?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Holocaust Denial
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 11:42:03 AM »
Every one of those points is valid, in fact the total number of jews killed in the holocaust was revised upwards to 6 million, it was not recorded at 6 million iniitally. Then following this new figure, it has become illegal to question it which is so deeply suspicious and ridiculous. Coining the cliche nothing to fear nothing to hide, why are they demonising people who want to question this? historians have gone too jail for not questioning that there were millions killed but they questioned the figure of 6 million. The reason why this is so important is that every year compensation is distributed to holocaust survivors famiies by the holocaust surivors group, this is not the exact name, i will check out the exact name but simply put if they can not find survivors then the money goes into a "suspense account". Which of course might explain why thery are so uncomfortable on people questioning the number who died. I should point out that jewish people have also questioned this figure. However the media likes to portray anyone who questions the figure as an extremist fringe group who are dangerous and are filled with deep evil hatred for jews. I am not a great expert on it so I can not offer my opinion other than no doubt many jews were killed.

It is also worth remembering that it is estimated that 6-8 million ukranians were systematically starved to death by the russian forces under Stalin and yet how many times do you hear this? where is the rememberance for them, or for the armenian holocaust? it is swept under the carpet. The hypocrisy is deeply chilling when you consider how other events are treated.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 11:58:12 AM by virtuoso »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 11:57:42 AM »
Shit's fucked up. It's like denying that u need air to breath

And specialtreatment of the jews is getting overhand.

kemizt

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 12:58:45 PM »
the thing with stalin is kinda screwd up anyhow.when u ask people in germany about hitler, there are very few people, most of them are old poeple who think "hitler did some good things too, and maybe he wasnt too bad."
on the contrary to that many russians of different age think stalin was actually a good leader who really cared a lot for his country and the people in it while disregarding that he wasnt less of a monster.
of course it also correlates with the self-perception of germans and russians, becuz the people in germany are less brainwashed with patriotic crap, but russians on the other hand are told almost daily on tv and in other media how amazing their country is, and that nobody could ever understand the deepness of the russian culture aside from the russins themselves. it is very hard to find such statements in german public, becuz this would remind too much of the hitler-time and they would be again marked down as nazis.

as far as the holocaust is concerned, it is def true that there were many other peoples who were killed by the nazis, but i dont even think it is about that. if you listen to the speeches of hitler, you can notice how he expressed his hatred towrds jews every time he had the possibility to do so. how he was slowly depriving german jews of their lives, also through releasing these "anti-jew-laws"1935. how the people who became "nazi" were treating jews, by for example writing signs in front of stores that said: "NO entrance for dogs and jews" by depriving them of the right to go outside of their houses after 7 o clock in the evening and many other things. or what about these propaganda movies they made. i watched "the eternal jew" for example whcih is really harsh. i think these things play a big role too.im not saying there werent other groups who were just as much discriminated and killed, but you cant disregard the schematic extermination only bcuz of that and im not saying that it is justified for jewish people nowadays to use the holocaust as a reason to kill palestinians, but i think this was a very hard time of great discrimination and torture for the people who had to suffer back then in germany and thats why i think this is rediculous to discuss that. this is only my oppinion
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 01:00:24 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »
It doesn't matter what Nationality were the people who died. It's a great, if not the greatest, tragedy in the history of humankind. What followed was pure disgrace. Instead of learning the underlying hazards of Nationalism, from that unbridled jingoism of the holocaust, you have people nowadays exercising the same kind of ignorance that brought it about in the first place.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 01:28:35 PM »
I don't deny the holocaust in the least bit, but I think it's absolutely ridiculous to make denial of it a crime, it's an absolute affront to free speech.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 01:46:29 PM »

I think it is ridiculous that any part of history should be prohibited from being discussed, examined, inspected, and or questioned. People can throw as many facts out as they like about how hitler displayed hatred towards the jews I never implied he did not, he was just another monster like so many before him and after him. However using what he did as a tool to prohibit/demonise is nothing more than blatant emotional blackmail and it masks the core issue which is, this law amounts to thought crime. Jeezy wants to talk about the dangers of "nationalism" and yet this is equally as dangerous because it tells people how they can think.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 01:59:03 PM »
People who ''deny'' the holocaust, dont say that it never happened. But there just pointing out that there were also a lot of other people dying. And why give only the jews a special treatment? It is true Hitler hated the jews the most. But for me that isnt a valid reason for giving the jews a special treatment. There died about 60 million people in WWII. That was about 3% of the world population at the time. So there were a lot more people that died.

But the thing i dont understand is, if you look how the Jews were treated back then, they are treating the Palestinian people almost the same way. You would think that of all people Jews know how it feels to be oppressed.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »
The jews aren't keeping the palestenians in slave camps.  The jews aren't performing transplant experiments on their living bodies.  The jews aren't gassing the palestinians who aren't strong enough to work anymore.  It's night and day difference... of course since you have lived a sheltered, protected life when you see the palestinians in a bad way of course you're going to think it's horrible and nothing more horrible could ever have happened.  Comparing the holocaust to basically anything that's happening between israel and palestine is childish and shallow. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 05:25:29 PM »
So according to your bizarre reasoning the palestinians are not being kept in what is effectively a concentration camp....sorry and simultaneously you call into question others mental age  ::). Hemmed in from all sides by tanks, surrounded by barbed wire, 24 hour curfews kept in squalid conditions, little kids getting shot and checkpoints everywhere. Of course you embrace this because this in the "evil" middle east and thus it is not oppressive, unacceptable or anything approaching it. After all george bush and the other cockroaches in congress insist that israel is a friend an ally who have a "right to protect themselves". Ignorance is strength in your view so you willfully ignore the reality to fit in with your view of bush the defender of world freedom LOL. Sorry I can not go on....responding to your ridiculous views is a challenge in itself.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 05:37:15 PM by virtuoso »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 08:04:41 PM »
Jews love to play the victim, how come we never hear about any other holocausts in the 20th century or even now.  What about the Armenian genocide BEFORE the WW2 ??
There are sooooooooooooo many things goin on in the world and we dont hear about it here in US. 

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 11:38:01 PM »
Jeezy wants to talk about the dangers of "nationalism" and yet this is equally as dangerous because it tells people how they can think.

Totally, in fact the Zionist establishment turned the Holocaust into a national asset. In Zionist propoganda it serves as the ultimate "historical proof" that
Jews simply can not exist without a Jewish state( Despite the fact that around 50% of the Jews DON'T live in Israel to this day). What I'm saying is that in the case Im familiar with the most Nationalism and emotional blackmail, as you've put it, go side by side. That's what I attempted to stress in the previous post- instead of learning the hazards of Nationalism they used the Holocaust to bolster this notion.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 01:36:55 AM »
nobody looks at what the jews did to germany!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 01:47:08 AM »
^^People with similar statements to yours give Zionist propaganda and other nationalist propaganda more power and legitimacy among people who are influenced by it.What you said embodies simultaneously the "common threat" justifications of a number of Nationalisms. Slap yourself, you spunk gulping piece of crap.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 01:51:14 AM »
^^People with similar statements to yours give Zionist propaganda and other nationalist propaganda more power and legitimacy among people who are influenced by it.What you said embodies simultaneously the "common threat" justifications of a number of Nationalisms. Slap yourself, you spunk gulping piece of crap.
bitch please, i didnt understand half of those words u wrote, now define em for me before i stick my dick in yo mouf biatch.