Author Topic: Holocaust Denial  (Read 910 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Holocaust Denial
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 02:12:20 AM »
^^People with similar statements to yours give Zionist propaganda and other nationalist propaganda more power and legitimacy among people who are influenced by it.What you said embodies simultaneously the "common threat" justifications of a number of Nationalisms. Slap yourself, you spunk gulping piece of crap.
bitch please, i didnt understand half of those words u wrote, now define em for me before i stick my dick in yo mouf biatch.

LOL if your dick is the only thing you can contend with, then move back, bitch please my ass.
alternatively go and look up the words you cant comprehend, adn stop blaming other people for your lack of knowledge, you pathetic piece of crap.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 03:37:35 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 02:26:38 AM »

I think it is ridiculous that any part of history should be prohibited from being discussed, examined, inspected, and or questioned. People can throw as many facts out as they like about how hitler displayed hatred towards the jews I never implied he did not, he was just another monster like so many before him and after him. However using what he did as a tool to prohibit/demonise is nothing more than blatant emotional blackmail and it masks the core issue which is, this law amounts to thought crime. Jeezy wants to talk about the dangers of "nationalism" and yet this is equally as dangerous because it tells people how they can think.

na u didnt get me fully. i didnt mean to say it is ridiculous to discuss the facts and question it.- i meant that it is ridiculous to question that this was not less of a crime as any other pogroms. and it makes no sense to discuss whether the holocaust existed or not, becuz there are more than enough evidences for that. i dont say it should be prohibited to deny it. do whatever the fuck you want, but in my oppinion this would be kinda strange to choose selectively what an extermination is and what less of an extermination is.and i perfectly understand there were b4 and afterwards just as many exterminations, but this shouldnt serve as an justification to deny this. as i said my oppinion, thats it.
everyone can think whatever the fuck he wants. bottomline.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Chief

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 03:29:11 AM »
i dont know exact numbers, pretty hard to estimate, but the majority of people killed were jews.

at majdanek one of the open barracks had rows and rows of shoes, there were hundreds of thousands of shoes just packed tight in all these steel cages. picture matrix when all the rows of guns come out, similar sight.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 03:57:43 AM »
The majority of the people killed during the holocaust weren't Jews. The estimate of Russians, or USSR citizens, killed during the war ranges at around 20 million people, for example. Of course it's most likely that among those who died in the death camps the majority was Jewish. However, in terms of National groups, there were such that suffered greater losses. This is why it's ridiculous to count death rates in terms of Nationality. Bottom line, great tragedy for humankind.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 04:17:13 AM »
lol...Sorry that came out wrong. I didn't mean it's ridiculous to count death rates in terms of Nationality only because the majority of the deceased weren't Jewish. I meant that the misconception of Jews being the most dwindled group by the holocaust is derived from the morally improper attribution of this great human tragedy to exclusive National groups, for purposes of Nationalist propaganda.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »
Ahmadinajab is the TRUTH!  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
people can think what they want, i had a conversation with my freind a lil while ago about the stuff in american text books and other countrys text books (like learning material), honestly every country will have a different spin to everything and their own views, so truth is a very thin line, cause its very rare that everyone will agree 100% on some happening. even pictures can be skewed. but yea, im a large supporter of the jews, and i feel the holocaust was a terrible thing.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 07:43:38 PM »
for anyone to deny the Holocaust is beyond me, but i do believe that Jews use that excuse waaaaay too much.  The same can be said with Blacks and Slavery or the Indians, or several other races.  It's just talked about so much because it was during WWII and was an idea of Hitler.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 09:21:45 PM »
Can someone tell me how many JEWS live in the world today?

In america its about 6 mil, in Israel its around 2 or 3 mil., in Europe maybe 1 mil more, bout 50,000 in iran, doubt if there are any in south america and africa....

Anyway, you can conclude there is less than 20 mil. of them in the whole wide world.   Now they killed 6 million in 1945, its been 60 years, how come they re-produced sooo little??  Thats about 3 generation of kids.  : /

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »

In america its about 6 mil, in Israel its around 2 or 3 mil., in Europe maybe 1 mil more, bout 50,000 in iran, doubt if there are any in south america and africa....

Anyway, you can conclude there is less than 20 mil. of them in the whole wide world.   Now they killed 6 million in 1945, its been 60 years, how come they re-produced sooo little??  Thats about 3 generation of kids.  : /

because having kids nowadays is expensive  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 11:09:20 PM »
I deny the holocaust completely.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »

13-14 million
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 11:57:57 PM »

Too many

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

WC Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 12:08:09 AM »
anyone that believes this BS is BEYOND STUPID

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 01:56:30 AM »
the thing with stalin is kinda screwd up anyhow.when u ask people in germany about hitler, there are very few people, most of them are old poeple who think "hitler did some good things too, and maybe he wasnt too bad."
on the contrary to that many russians of different age think stalin was actually a good leader who really cared a lot for his country and the people in it while disregarding that he wasnt less of a monster.
of course it also correlates with the self-perception of germans and russians, becuz the people in germany are less brainwashed with patriotic crap, but russians on the other hand are told almost daily on tv and in other media how amazing their country is, and that nobody could ever understand the deepness of the russian culture aside from the russins themselves. it is very hard to find such statements in german public, becuz this would remind too much of the hitler-time and they would be again marked down as nazis.

as far as the holocaust is concerned, it is def true that there were many other peoples who were killed by the nazis, but i dont even think it is about that. if you listen to the speeches of hitler, you can notice how he expressed his hatred towrds jews every time he had the possibility to do so. how he was slowly depriving german jews of their lives, also through releasing these "anti-jew-laws"1935. how the people who became "nazi" were treating jews, by for example writing signs in front of stores that said: "NO entrance for dogs and jews" by depriving them of the right to go outside of their houses after 7 o clock in the evening and many other things. or what about these propaganda movies they made. i watched "the eternal jew" for example whcih is really harsh. i think these things play a big role too.im not saying there werent other groups who were just as much discriminated and killed, but you cant disregard the schematic extermination only bcuz of that and im not saying that it is justified for jewish people nowadays to use the holocaust as a reason to kill palestinians, but i think this was a very hard time of great discrimination and torture for the people who had to suffer back then in germany and thats why i think this is rediculous to discuss that. this is only my oppinion

its the rapture the end of the world. in this theory as america as the anti-christ. lettin jews set up their own state (says in the bible near the end o the world the jews will go back to their land) and the rebulding of the jerusulem temple which also is one of the last steps towards teh end of the world.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.