Author Topic: Patriots vs Chargers  (Read 600 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Patriots vs Chargers
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 05:42:08 PM »
that was a pretty intense game...damn im happy pats won, cuz i was really confident that they could, lol...mosav knows

YES HE DOES! I CALLED IT! PATS BY 3!  8)
I WON ALL 4 BETS THIS WEEKEND!  8)

Colts vs Pats is becoming like Cowboys Vs Niners in the 90's...

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »
that was a pretty intense game...damn im happy pats won, cuz i was really confident that they could, lol...mosav knows

lol, yeah good job on the being 4 for 4...but i was also heavily calling the pats being able to knock off the chargers for awhile man...
- kemp>mj

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2007, 07:40:04 PM »

I hope you're right, because that would mean the Colts are due for a win.

Looks like the Superbowl is coming 2 weeks early next Sunday. I sure hope the Pats play like they played this week because the odds of being handed a game two weeks in a row are unlikely. I'm upset at SD (but only because I had them to take the spread and am now out $300). As a Colts fan I'd much rather play NE than SD. Peyton has shown in has last two games against New England (at New England) that he knows how to play them now. And this time there's no crowd noise or snow to get in his way (or defensive holding all game with the new rules). And if the Colts D plays as well as they have the past two weeks then I'll be one happy camper next Sunday at about 11:30 PM. The highest number of points the Pats allowed this year was 27, and that was against Indy. Let's hope they do it again.

If Indy loses next week and it's not because the run defense breaks down and gives up 200 yards, but because Manning threw the ball and game away, while Brady made the plays he needed to make then I will come right out and say Brady is better in big games. (I threw in the stipulations, because if NE wins like they did this week then it proves nothing.)

Rivers played a great game and LT wasn't stopped. The Chargers lost because of mistakes. One after another. From dropped passes that were right on the money, to stupid taunting penalties, to mishandling punt returns, to incercepting on 4th down and then fumbling. They made one bonehead move after another, and none of that lied on the shoulders of LT, Rivers, or Marty.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »
DAMNIT! Brady has no time to throw and just threw an INT..The Chargers have the ball at the NE 32 up 14-10 10 mins left in the 3rd.
I JUST NEED THE PATS TO LOSE By 5 or less or win..CMON PATS!

and by the way, LT CANT be stopped...
you know how we do it my ninja as long as i can pick winners in life im gon be aight. fuck wit me this weekend im gonna have the pics on lock!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2007, 12:58:20 AM »
i want peyton manning to win a ring so i'm gonna be rooting for the colts. i hate the pats but in a way i'm glad they lost, cuz i kinda hate the chargers a little more being a raider fan, but the pats i hope they get smashed on or get gipped on play that costs them the game  a la playoffs a few years ago against the raiders. then  i'm rooting for the saints since reggie bush is on their so i hope it's a colts saints superbowl

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2007, 05:42:05 AM »
even tho i dont know shit about NFL im glad the patriots win, simply cuz i hate bandwagon mofos

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »
DAMNIT! Brady has no time to throw and just threw an INT..The Chargers have the ball at the NE 32 up 14-10 10 mins left in the 3rd.
I JUST NEED THE PATS TO LOSE By 5 or less or win..CMON PATS!

and by the way, LT CANT be stopped...
you know how we do it my ninja as long as i can pick winners in life im gon be aight. fuck wit me this weekend im gonna have the pics on lock!

yup good call homie!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2007, 10:30:49 AM »

lol, yeah good job on the being 4 for 4...but i was also heavily calling the pats being able to knock off the chargers for awhile man...

YES +1 for that! U seemed to be the only guy that wasnt wishy washy, it took me till saturday morning to make my pick, thats when i went with my gut and the Pats...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
we were supposed to go to the superbowl. tomlinson was supposed to get a ring.

:-[ :'(

EVERYONE faces heartbreak before they win the big one...
The Chargers if they keep most of there team together will probably be 14-2 again....and Rivers will be in his 2nd FULL YEAR..that will be huge. There defense is disgusting, they just got outcoached and barely outplayed for ONE GAME..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2007, 10:38:45 AM »

Looks like the Superbowl is coming 2 weeks early next Sunday. I sure hope the Pats play like they played this week because the odds of being handed a game two weeks in a row are unlikely. I'm upset at SD (but only because I had them to take the spread and am now out $300). As a Colts fan I'd much rather play NE than SD. Peyton has shown in has last two games against New England (at New England) that he knows how to play them now. And this time there's no crowd noise or snow to get in his way (or defensive holding all game with the new rules). And if the Colts D plays as well as they have the past two weeks then I'll be one happy camper next Sunday at about 11:30 PM. The highest number of points the Pats allowed this year was 27, and that was against Indy. Let's hope they do it again.

If Indy loses next week and it's not because the run defense breaks down and gives up 200 yards, but because Manning threw the ball and game away, while Brady made the plays he needed to make then I will come right out and say Brady is better in big games. (I threw in the stipulations, because if NE wins like they did this week then it proves nothing.)Rivers played a great game and LT wasn't stopped. The Chargers lost because of mistakes. One after another. From dropped passes that were right on the money, to stupid taunting penalties, to mishandling punt returns, to incercepting on 4th down and then fumbling. They made one bonehead move after another, and none of that lied on the shoulders of LT, Rivers, or Marty.

SAME THING CAN BE SAID ABOUT PEYTON THIS LAST WEEK...RIGHT?  ;D

And the pats are not guna run for 200 yds thats pretty obvious...The COLTS SHOULD WIN And they have NO EXCUSE not too, this is Peytons chance to shows hes a winner. IMO theres WAY more pressure on Peyton and the Colts...Brady has been there and done that, he can play more relaxed
But the reason why i said Niners vs Cowboys is because Peyton finally has them at home, the Pats have been the monkey on his back for sure, and IMO if he Beats the Pats they will win it all..Like i said the COLTS SHOULD WIN, but its gonna be a good one.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2007, 01:07:51 PM »

If Indy loses next week and it's not because the run defense breaks down and gives up 200 yards, but because Manning threw the ball and game away, while Brady made the plays he needed to make then I will come right out and say Brady is better in big games. (I threw in the stipulations, because if NE wins like they did this week then it proves nothing.)Rivers played a great game and LT wasn't stopped. The Chargers lost because of mistakes. One after another. From dropped passes that were right on the money, to stupid taunting penalties, to mishandling punt returns, to incercepting on 4th down and then fumbling. They made one bonehead move after another, and none of that lied on the shoulders of LT, Rivers, or Marty.

SAME THING CAN BE SAID ABOUT PEYTON THIS LAST WEEK...RIGHT?  ;D

And the pats are not guna run for 200 yds thats pretty obvious...The COLTS SHOULD WIN And they have NO EXCUSE not too, this is Peytons chance to shows hes a winner. IMO theres WAY more pressure on Peyton and the Colts...Brady has been there and done that, he can play more relaxed
But the reason why i said Niners vs Cowboys is because Peyton finally has them at home, the Pats have been the monkey on his back for sure, and IMO if he Beats the Pats they will win it all..Like i said the COLTS SHOULD WIN, but its gonna be a good one.

Of course if Peyton plays like shit but Colts win because of defense then it doesn't prove he is better at big games. Indy should win and I don't say no excuse for Peyton because if something like yesterday happens where Indy drops 10 passes, a punt return, INT fumbles and stupid taunting penalty's but Peyton still goes 300 yards then it won't be his fault. But if Indy can hold NE to under 28 points then Peyton score more than that. But if NE scores 42 points and Manning has 4 TDs or TD drives then I can't blame Manning unless 21 of those 42 points came off of INTs.

Colts did a great job stopping LJ but NE has a better O line style and it will be tougher to keep that line from getting 3rd down conversions. We'll see how the game goes.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »
honestly , all the colts have to do on d is get in front of brady's passes and pressure him into making mistakes. i don't really see the pats having a big running attack against the colts otherwise lousy run d (lets not put the colts on a high horse cuz of the KC game). the way brady gets his yards will be the determining factor of this game.  Manning however just has to RELAX and play HIS game, granted he was playing the FUCKING RAVES , one of the best defensive teams probably ever, he still eeked out a win with that horrible game. Like i said all peyton has to do is play like HIMSELF,like he did the last two times these teams have met, and it's the colts to the superbowl. they have vinatari ....so no botched field goals this time around.

i was right last week when i said this ...but the colts are going to win this one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2007, 06:13:52 PM »
honestly , all the colts have to do on d is get in front of brady's passes and pressure him into making mistakes. i don't really see the pats having a big running attack against the colts otherwise lousy run d (lets not put the colts on a high horse cuz of the KC game). the way brady gets his yards will be the determining factor of this game.  Manning however just has to RELAX and play HIS game, granted he was playing the FUCKING RAVES , one of the best defensive teams probably ever, he still eeked out a win with that horrible game. Like i said all peyton has to do is play like HIMSELF,like he did the last two times these teams have met, and it's the colts to the superbowl. they have vinatari ....so no botched field goals this time around.

i was right last week when i said this ...but the colts are going to win this one

the Colts should win, no excuses not too...But that Brady Bellicheck beast aint easy to overcome...

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »
im takin the bears over saints and the pats to beat the colts....i mean, i did pick the pats and bears in the sb, so thatd be dope to have called it son.
- kemp>mj

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »

the Colts should win, no excuses not too...But that Brady Bellicheck beast aint easy to overcome...

San Diego overcame it. They just couldn't overcome San Diego and gave the game away.

I may not give Brady enough credit but you give him too much. I never hear you mention Seymour or Bruschi. And when Brady started throwing INTs yesterday your first post was about how they aren't giving him enough time. If Peyton Manning played that game and made those same INTs you'd be all over him. Be consistent. If it's Manning's fault for not being able to play under pressure rather than the O-line's fault for letting the pressure come then the same should be said for Brady. I never came out and said Brady almost cost them the game with his INTs and if SD had won I wouldn't have said it was BRady's fault. I believe that any QB under enough pressure will throw bad passes because that's what happens, and I never put a team win on the shoulders of one QB. I have said Manning is the best QB, but I've never said they only win because of him or single him out above the other stars. Obviously at the moment he is the most imporant player but that's mainly because of who his replacement would be. They'd have no chance with Sorgi (in my mind) to win next week. They'd hurt bad with no Harrison, or Wayne, or Clark, or Sanders, or Harper, or Freeney, but they'd have people to step up (I mean if they lost any one of those guys, not every one of them) and still at least have a chance. However I think they'd still have a chance if the back up was Romo, or Garcia, or Favre, or Brees, or Vick, or even Plummer, Vince Young, and hell I'll even say Flutie. And of course if Brady as the back up they'd have a chance as well.