Author Topic: snoop disses tha valley and my chicano friends want his head!  (Read 1790 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: snoop disses tha valley and my chicano friends want his head!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »
lol..seriously..we are missing the point here..the thread was talkin about snoop's lyrics..i don't see it being quoted  anywhere on this thread???

damnhomey

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 06:58:13 PM »
YALL FAVORITE RAPPER IS A FUCKIN BASE HEAD :'( :'( :'( :'( EVERYDAY HE SNIFF OUT ;D ;D ;D

truth be told. they gone think we clickin up and shit. but thats the motherfuckin truth. didnt know it. didnt wanna believe it. till i saw it.  these motherfuckaz are the biggest coke addicts i seen.  all da shit they talk about children and lil leagues...not saying the n word. that shit is for the newspapers. these niggas are some fake ass crips that get punked on a regular. shit sad.

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 08:18:06 PM »
seriously why do we have random ass people sign up and try to claim their hood runs the city? no one gives a shit and just to let yall know most of the members on here aren't even from cali so you're speaking to people who really don't give a fucc.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
i logged in just to type this.

whoever gets offended by snoop's lyrics about "the valley" is a plain idiot.

the 'valley' has always been known for the white, surfer spot.. hence the nickname "valley girl"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl

if you have enough sense to understand what the song is about, snoop is warning outsiders that this aint the 'valley'. He is not directing his verse at anyone specifically in california..

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 09:53:41 PM »
alot of hard ass chicano gangs out there tht make long beach a vacation

guess you never been to lb.
I HAV LONG BEACH IS LIKE A RESORT UNLIKE LA, EASTIDES AND COMPTON AND THA VALLEY THA ONLY HARD NIGGAS IS THE INSANES BUT THE LONGOS IS RUNNING THT CITY THEM NIGGAS BE SCARED OF THEM I SEEN THEM NIGGAS SMOKE MANY 20 CRIPS SNOOP GETS SHOT UP ON PICO NOW HE IS  GETTIN SHANKED IN THE VALLEY AND SUGE GOT HIS ASS HOT IN COMPTON HE HIDING AND SNORTING COKE AT THE SAME TIME AND SNITCHING! AND BY THE WAY BY YOSELF CRIP STILL WANT YO ASS FOR PHILLY MACC U BITCH ASS NIGGA AND U DICK RIDERS
u can suck a fatass dick nigga
u a lil snoop groupie how much he paying u 2 suck his balls? u bitch we are gnna kill u 2!
i dont go around suckin my favorite rappers dick like u, he aint my favorite rapper but hes one of the greats
you hav a perfect name for riding snoops dick swangin wht a fuckin nerd!
Lame ass fagets like you give the southsiders a bad name stupid!! You acting like you gonna kill Snoop, fucken pendejo!! Just shut the fuck up and let those fools handle there shit! Thats if they can find Snoop ,which I doubt it! Stop posting retarded shit like this on the internet fool! Im preety sure the southsiders got more important business to handle than worry about a stupid line that snoop said! Get the fuck out the forum and stop wasting your time stupid! You act like a bitch with all the drama!! Im Mexican but you gots to stop wit your bullshit!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »

I HAV LONG BEACH IS LIKE A RESORT UNLIKE LA, EASTIDES AND COMPTON AND THA VALLEY THA ONLY HARD NIGGAS IS THE INSANES BUT THE LONGOS IS RUNNING THT CITY THEM NIGGAS BE SCARED OF THEM I SEEN THEM NIGGAS SMOKE MANY 20 CRIPS SNOOP GETS SHOT UP ON PICO NOW HE IS  GETTIN SHANKED IN THE VALLEY AND SUGE GOT HIS ASS HOT IN COMPTON HE HIDING AND SNORTING COKE AT THE SAME TIME AND SNITCHING! AND BY THE WAY BY YOSELF CRIP STILL WANT YO ASS FOR PHILLY MACC U BITCH ASS NIGGA AND U DICK RIDERS
u can suck a fatass dick nigga
u a lil snoop groupie how much he paying u 2 suck his balls? u bitch we are gnna kill u 2!
i dont go around suckin my favorite rappers dick like u, he aint my favorite rapper but hes one of the greats
you hav a perfect name for riding snoops dick swangin wht a fuckin nerd!
Shut yo punk ass up, who u callin a nerd when u dumbass is talkin about how u and yo friends is gona kill snoop on a INTERNET FOURM, fuckin internet thug
If you were any smarter, you would also shut the fuck up and ignore this fool! I bet this bitch ass dont know shit bout no real southsiders! Let me give you an idea to end this shit! Dont Respond Stupid!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 10:45:22 PM »
CRIPS AND BLOOD AINT SHIT THATS ALL TV ENTERTAIMENT THE REAL GANGBANGERS ARE THE SOUTHSIDERS THE SURENOS THATS A FACT IN LA AND IN CALI THE ESE'S RUN THE STREETS ALL THE CRIPS AND BLOODS RUN IS HOLLYWOOD IN COMPTONE THE SURENOS ARE KICKING UP DUST SNOOP IS A FOOL THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT STREETS YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT REAL GANGSTERS THEN LISTEN TO THE SURENO RAPPERS OUT THERE FROM HIPOWERMUSIC 2 CHARLIE ROW MUSIC 2 SOUTHLAND ETC. AND THE 818 VALLE SHITS ON CRIPS ALSO EVEN THOUGH I AM FROM COMPTONE WE STILL GIVE OUT THE SOUTHSIDE LOVE OVER CRIPS AND BLOODS
You are very very wrong my friend :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2007, 12:27:14 AM »
^I killed your homey too cuz ontario what
sall good. The puta owed me mucho dinero.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:57 AM »
lol at this thread, most threads end up like this lately

8) 8) 8) 8)

ya know, WTF

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2007, 03:35:42 AM »
CRIPS AND BLOOD AINT SHIT THATS ALL TV ENTERTAIMENT THE REAL GANGBANGERS ARE THE SOUTHSIDERS THE SURENOS THATS A FACT IN LA AND IN CALI THE ESE'S RUN THE STREETS ALL THE CRIPS AND BLOODS RUN IS HOLLYWOOD IN COMPTONE THE SURENOS ARE KICKING UP DUST SNOOP IS A FOOL THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT STREETS YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT REAL GANGSTERS THEN LISTEN TO THE SURENO RAPPERS OUT THERE FROM HIPOWERMUSIC 2 CHARLIE ROW MUSIC 2 SOUTHLAND ETC. AND THE 818 VALLE SHITS ON CRIPS ALSO EVEN THOUGH I AM FROM COMPTONE WE STILL GIVE OUT THE SOUTHSIDE LOVE OVER CRIPS AND BLOODS
yo homie i got soputhsider homies im a blood and wwe are in tha vallley and are real not hollywood only crip and blood thts hollwood is snoop and the game im from the streets blood!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
You are very very wrong my friend :)
YOu Are Very Very Stupid To Think He Is Wrong! He might be a fucken idiot for posting retarded shit like that!! But that shit you put in Bold, Is Very Very True!!

lolpol

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 01:53:43 PM »
boss of the west is a joke...pathetic kid comes onto forums to throw up a gang sign =/...grow up

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2007, 02:59:16 PM »

i stayed in tha by hood and kicked it in tha by hood when snoop got shot at on fairfax and washington. and keep it real snoop was on hi point at don juan's house damn near everyday and nothing happened to him for a long ass time. and them by dudes knew he was right here all in they hood. i anin't dissing no by's but don't act like they actively looking 4 snoop cuz they anin't. and don't come at me like im fake, i been on Picaho all my life i just moved from tha City last year

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2007, 03:16:13 PM »
it's just a busta ass nigga. ignore his dumbass

grandaddyblwn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 09:53:03 PM »
fuck them $craps the black be fuckin the $hit out of them $urptos its NORTE SHIT FUCK ERRRBODYELSE