Author Topic: snoop disses tha valley and my chicano friends want his head!  (Read 1793 times)

boss of the west

• 'G'
Re: snoop disses tha valley and my chicano friends want his head!
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »
alot of hard ass chicano gangs out there tht make long beach a vacation

guess you never been to lb.
I HAV LONG BEACH IS LIKE A RESORT UNLIKE LA, EASTIDES AND COMPTON AND THA VALLEY THA ONLY HARD NIGGAS IS THE INSANES BUT THE LONGOS IS RUNNING THT CITY THEM NIGGAS BE SCARED OF THEM I SEEN THEM NIGGAS SMOKE MANY 20 CRIPS SNOOP GETS SHOT UP ON PICO NOW HE IS  GETTIN SHANKED IN THE VALLEY AND SUGE GOT HIS ASS HOT IN COMPTON HE HIDING AND SNORTING COKE AT THE SAME TIME AND SNITCHING! AND BY THE WAY BY YOSELF CRIP STILL WANT YO ASS FOR PHILLY MACC U BITCH ASS NIGGA AND U DICK RIDERS

i stayed in tha by hood and kicked it in tha by hood when snoop got shot at on fairfax and washington. and keep it real snoop was on hi point at don juan's house damn near everyday and nothing happened to him for a long ass time. and them by dudes knew he was right here all in they hood. i anin't dissing no by's but don't act like they actively looking 4 snoop cuz they anin't. and don't come at me like im fake, i been on Picaho all my life i just moved from tha City last year
they are some of my nggas and they are trays they roll wit manfield gangsta crips and they are gnna catch them slippen oneday they want his head believe tht philly mack was a reptible!

Chief

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2007, 06:20:17 AM »
^shouldnt you be slangin rocks to crabs?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 06:48:27 AM »
^shouldnt you be slangin rocks to crabs?
no hes an internet slob

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2007, 02:07:45 PM »
CRIPS AND BLOOD AINT SHIT THATS ALL TV ENTERTAIMENT THE REAL GANGBANGERS ARE THE SOUTHSIDERS THE SURENOS THATS A FACT IN LA AND IN CALI THE ESE'S RUN THE STREETS ALL THE CRIPS AND BLOODS RUN IS HOLLYWOOD IN COMPTONE THE SURENOS ARE KICKING UP DUST SNOOP IS A FOOL THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT STREETS YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT REAL GANGSTERS THEN LISTEN TO THE SURENO RAPPERS OUT THERE FROM HIPOWERMUSIC 2 CHARLIE ROW MUSIC 2 SOUTHLAND ETC. AND THE 818 VALLE SHITS ON CRIPS ALSO EVEN THOUGH I AM FROM COMPTONE WE STILL GIVE OUT THE SOUTHSIDE LOVE OVER CRIPS AND BLOODS
You are very very wrong my friend :)
YOu Are Very Very Stupid To Think He Is Wrong! He might be a fucken idiot for posting retarded shit like that!! But that shit you put in Bold, Is Very Very True!!
But what part of Cali? Not Oakland, Richmond, and the East Bay, I know that for a fact.. L.A and The Valley aren't the only parts of California...
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »
CRIPS AND BLOOD AINT SHIT THATS ALL TV ENTERTAIMENT THE REAL GANGBANGERS ARE THE SOUTHSIDERS THE SURENOS THATS A FACT IN LA AND IN CALI THE ESE'S RUN THE STREETS ALL THE CRIPS AND BLOODS RUN IS HOLLYWOOD IN COMPTONE THE SURENOS ARE KICKING UP DUST SNOOP IS A FOOL THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT STREETS YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT REAL GANGSTERS THEN LISTEN TO THE SURENO RAPPERS OUT THERE FROM HIPOWERMUSIC 2 CHARLIE ROW MUSIC 2 SOUTHLAND ETC. AND THE 818 VALLE SHITS ON CRIPS ALSO EVEN THOUGH I AM FROM COMPTONE WE STILL GIVE OUT THE SOUTHSIDE LOVE OVER CRIPS AND BLOODS
YOu Are Very Very Stupid To Think He Is Wrong! He might be a fucken idiot for posting retarded shit like that!! But that shit you put in Bold, Is Very Very True!!
But what part of Cali? Not Oakland, Richmond, and the East Bay, I know that for a fact.. L.A and The Valley aren't the only parts of California...
YOu again!! I Thought YOu Learned From Our Last Conversation! THats A FAct! Just Like I Know That Mara Salvatrucha Is The Deepest Gang In The World! I aint Salvi, But I Recongnize! Cali Is All Ran BY Mexicans! EVen Though Southsiders Beef Wit Nortenos! The Point Is THat Its All Mex! Ese's! NOt Saying That THey RUn All OF OAkland! BUt From What I Know! Not What I Think! Im TAlking Bout Facts! Nortenos, Which Is Mostly "Nuestra Familia" Run A Lot Of The Street Shit Out North! Shit!! You Cant Wear BLUe HOmiE! FResno, Oaklnad, Frisco, San Jose! Shit I CAn Keep On Going! Maybe Its Half and HAlf On Your Side but if you tally up the southsiders wit that! The Comparison Stops! EVeryone Knows That Mayne! Even REal Balck Homies Admit That! Soldedad, Pelican Bay, San Quinton, Its Not even Fair! THe Same POlice Will Tell You! YOu Heard Cypress Hill Talking Bout That, Xzbit Expressed on that! Its A Fact! Now, I Dont Want You To Think That Im Saying its Good! Hell NAh! THat Shit Aint Nothing To Be Proud Of!! Shit I Been Checking Southisiders here that just be talking out of there ass! Like that idiot saying that they are after Snoops HEad! THat Fool Is Stupid! G's Over Here Got More Important Street Shit To Do! Its All Good and Gravy Wit Me and Blacks! I See It As Blacks=Mexicans!! I Was Just Stating The TRuth! Gang Vilolence is a waste of time!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »
YOu again!! I Thought YOu Learned From Our Last Conversation! THats A FAct! Just Like I Know That Mara Salvatrucha Is The Deepest Gang In The World! I aint Salvi, But I Recongnize! Cali Is All Ran BY Mexicans! EVen Though Southsiders Beef Wit Nortenos! The Point Is THat Its All Mex! Ese's! NOt Saying That THey RUn All OF OAkland! BUt From What I Know! Not What I Think! Im TAlking Bout Facts! Nortenos, Which Is Mostly "Nuestra Familia" Run A Lot Of The Street Shit Out North! Shit!! You Cant Wear BLUe HOmiE! FResno, Oaklnad, Frisco, San Jose! Shit I CAn Keep On Going! Maybe Its Half and HAlf On Your Side but if you tally up the southsiders wit that! The Comparison Stops! EVeryone Knows That Mayne! Even REal Balck Homies Admit That! Soldedad, Pelican Bay, San Quinton, Its Not even Fair! THe Same POlice Will Tell You! YOu Heard Cypress Hill Talking Bout That, Xzbit Expressed on that! Its A Fact! Now, I Dont Want You To Think That Im Saying its Good! Hell NAh! THat Shit Aint Nothing To Be Proud Of!! Shit I Been Checking Southisiders here that just be talking out of there ass! Like that idiot saying that they are after Snoops HEad! THat Fool Is Stupid! G's Over Here Got More Important Street Shit To Do! Its All Good and Gravy Wit Me and Blacks! I See It As Blacks=Mexicans!! I Was Just Stating The TRuth! Gang Vilolence is a waste of time!
No it's not true. Southsiders don't run shit in Fresno they scared to come out. Norte doesn't run alot here, some of the west side yeah but not alot. Bulldogs run Fresno streets.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2007, 08:30:04 PM »
Exactly!! Who Are The Bulldogs? Nortenos!
No it's not true. Southsiders don't run shit in Fresno they scared to come out. Norte doesn't run alot here, some of the west side yeah but not alot. Bulldogs run Fresno streets.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
Exactly!! Who Are The Bulldogs? Nortenos!
No Shit!! I Never Said Southsiders Run The Norte! I said Nortenos run the North Homie! Bulldogs Are Nortenos! The Point I was Making Was That They Are MEx!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2007, 08:34:58 PM »
Bulldogs are not Nortenos lol.
They're rivals.

Sparegeez

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »
Oyen me carnales ya por favor callense la pinche boca. :-*

The_Offence

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2007, 09:10:43 PM »
was sup with these chicano rap fan's an there obsession with street gang's and hating on snoop dogg  :D ; ;D bush run's the fucking streets if mexican's ran the street why are they being sent back to mexico why are they putting up bigger fences california is mexcio and you're getting kicked out so what do you run ?  ::)

it's sad to see some of the shit people take pride in
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 09:19:22 PM by The_Offence »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2007, 09:11:33 PM »
nicc_frum_tha_no él es gordo

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2007, 09:13:08 PM »

Gordo pero alegre ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2007, 09:15:16 PM »

Gordo pero alegre ;D
la grasa corta y feliz, y él lleva camisas pequeñas

Trauma-san

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2007, 09:22:36 PM »
fucking idiots arguing about who's the biggest loser.  "No, No, I'M a bigger loser! you should see my house, it looks like shit! Your house is nice.  Yes it is! Don't lie to me, motherfucker, you have a nice house! I actually live in a cardboard box and they murder people smoking crack outside every night! Somehow that makes my dick bigger!"