Author Topic: Randy Couture signs 4 match contract with UFC. First fight Vs SYLVIA!  (Read 1444 times)

"THE" MoSav

Thats right guys! The Natural is back! He signed a 2 yr 4 match contract with UFC..He is already scheduled to fight Tim Sylvia for the HW title on March 3rd!! Also on that card Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin make there comebacks! What a PPV this is gonna be!! 67 isd gonna be huge. But this might top it!!

Coture says Sylvias style of trying not to lose instead of trying to win, is gonna bite him in the ass..I think The Natural can beat him... 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

$Eg2$

Re: Randy Couture signs 4 match contract with UFC. First fight Vs SYLVIA!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 01:00:21 PM »
Thats dope news MoSav but I can see Sylvia who I hate knockin out Couture in the 1st or 2nd round .

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 01:09:06 PM »
How do these guys get paid and how much? and does the winner take more, or is it just set contractual payments like id guess when they're signing a contract?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »
I dunno why hes doin this but he can probably beat Sylvia. However Cro Cop will knock his head off ;D

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 06:53:10 PM »
I dunno why hes doin this but he can probably beat Sylvia. However Cro Cop will knock his head off ;D

haha real talk. But at least we now have some challengers for the HW title, the division was starting to look kind of weak. Brandon Vera should have got the title shot tho, and i guarantee that Coture still has it, hes gonna give Sylvia a battle...

And Hughes and Franklin on the card too! Im not sure yet who they are fighting.. 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 09:01:44 PM »
Hughes vs. Lytle
Franklin vs. JMac
Mike Swick vs. Yushin Okami

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 11:11:55 PM »

haha real talk. But at least we now have some challengers for the HW title, the division was starting to look kind of weak. Brandon Vera should have got the title shot tho, and i guarantee that Coture still has it, hes gonna give Sylvia a battle...

And Hughes and Franklin on the card too! Im not sure yet who they are fighting.. 8)

I CAN'T stand watching Sylvia fight anymore, that shit is boring

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 11:45:56 PM »
Hughes vs. Lytle
Franklin vs. JMac
Mike Swick vs. Yushin Okami

oh shit MIKE SWICK is fighting too??? What a PPV!  8)
Hughes should take Lytle
and Franklin vs Jason McDonald should be interesting, MCdonald has 2 very impressive wins! But you know Rich has something to prove...I think MIke Swick sshould be the #1 contender if he beats Okami...Mcdonald would be right after Swick if he could be Rich...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 07:20:50 AM »
either way I think Rich is the only one who stands a chance right now against Anderson Silva

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 09:17:22 AM »
I hope Randy beats the shit outa the fat lazy fuck Tim....I cant stand watching that guy fight.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 11:24:17 AM »
either way I think Rich is the only one who stands a chance right now against Anderson Silva

I think Swick has a better chance cuz of his incredible striking, his hands are so fast, and after beating Louizeau hes ready for Silva

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »
I hope Randy beats the shit outa the fat lazy fuck Tim....I cant stand watching that guy fight.
thats how most people feel...He fights to NOT lose instead of fighting to win..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 02:45:35 PM »

I think Swick has a better chance cuz of his incredible striking, his hands are so fast, and after beating Louizeau hes ready for Silva

Yeah his hands are definetly fast but Silva's undoubtedly the best striker in MW.. plus he knows his ground game with a bb in jiu jitsu

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »
Oh and lmao, I dont think Lutter has a very good chance at all at beating Anderson