Author Topic: By the way, America unjustly killed about 700 people in Somalia the other day...  (Read 378 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Allah choses when everyone must die. It is His will that these Somalians are killed.

interesting point. what say you to that bry guy?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 04:24:50 AM by Lord Peter Wimsey »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Somalia's civil war was why they came here in the first place. It's not like the US government went in there and killed people, then sent refugees here. It was their own people that took over the land and killed innocent people first.

If you want to break it down in an analogy, they destroyed their own house and their next door neighbor was nice enough to let them crash there while they rebuilt their lives, but instead they trashed the house and bitch because it's not clean enough.

Don't play the blame game with me kid. I have no malice towards anyone until they give me reason. Fact of the matter is, most of the female Somalis used to walk around my high school with blades like they were still in a war torn land and a couple of them actually used them, mostly for frivolous reasons.

That is a joke man.  You met a few bad Somalians and now you are likening them to the Crips and Bloods.  I've had far more interaction then you have with the Somalian community, whether in the US or where I'm at now in the UAE.  Somalians are some of the most generous and kindhearted people you will ever find, and they are also excel all others in bravery.  I'm sure it's possible that there are exceptional cases where this bravery is misdirected but that does not represent all Somali's.

Also, as far as America, when trouble occurred in Somalia, as usual America started trying to figure a way to manipulate the situation.  Don't forget the Black Hawk Down incident when America thought they could murder 1,000's of Somalians just to find TWO wanted men.  They went there to capture TWO people, and as soon as they faced the slightest resistance they started obliterating the whole city to pieces. All for two men!  And that was when Clinton (an intelligent man) was in office, so you can imagine how much worse it is now with Bush in office (a crusader).

I'm not simply trying to oppose America at every turn, because actually I think they have been more then accommodating in allowing so many 100's of thousands of Somalians to find refuge here and establish businesses and raise families.  Now the Somalians were able to vote Kieth Ellison (first ever Muslim congressman) into congress in Minnesota.  So I do salute America for their generosity in that regard.

Clinton an intelligent man? You must be joking. Are you talking about the same man that bombed a legitimate aspirin factory just to draw attention away from his sex scandal? And what are you talking about "slightest resistance"? 18 American soldiers died that night after their helicopter was shot down with an RPG. You make it sound like all they did was massacre village after village when all they did was do their best to survive until morning when the rescue team would pick them up.

I have met both good and bad Somalis, and from the hundreds that I went to high school with to the ones that I meet on a daily basis since, I can tell you there are more out there doing bad than there are doing good. Like I said, everyone gets a fair chance with me. The last Somali I met served in the US Marines, but when I met him, he had just gotten out of jail for god only knows what. Then he told my friend's landlady to suck his cock because she told him to stop hanging around the apartment complex. He didn't have a job, he wasn't going to college, nothing productive. Like I said before, everyone gets a fair chance with me, but as far as I'm concerned, I won't blame one man's problems on another, but I won't be going out of my way to befriend Somalis like I used to. But I do agree with you in one sense. The "good" Somalis are very kind hearted and very trustworthy.

I'm sure Keith Ellison is an upstanding citizen and I hope he will serve congress well, but as far as the muslim faith goes around these parts, pretty much every muslim I have met, I have seen drink alcohol. You shouldn't be so quick to defend these perverted muslim faith around this area.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'm sure Keith Ellison is an upstanding citizen and I hope he will serve congress well, but as far as the muslim faith goes around these parts, pretty much every muslim I have met, I have seen drink alcohol. You shouldn't be so quick to defend these perverted muslim faith around this area.
Many Muslims don't believe in prohibition of alcohol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't believe God's looking down waiting to slaughter me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
They prolly deserved it. muslims!

kemizt

WestCoasta

Allah choses when everyone must die. It is His will that these Somalians are killed.

interesting point. what say you to that bry guy?

he won't answer it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

Somalia's civil war was why they came here in the first place. It's not like the US government went in there and killed people, then sent refugees here. It was their own people that took over the land and killed innocent people first.

If you want to break it down in an analogy, they destroyed their own house and their next door neighbor was nice enough to let them crash there while they rebuilt their lives, but instead they trashed the house and bitch because it's not clean enough.

Don't play the blame game with me kid. I have no malice towards anyone until they give me reason. Fact of the matter is, most of the female Somalis used to walk around my high school with blades like they were still in a war torn land and a couple of them actually used them, mostly for frivolous reasons.

That is a joke man.  You met a few bad Somalians and now you are likening them to the Crips and Bloods.  I've had far more interaction then you have with the Somalian community, whether in the US or where I'm at now in the UAE.  Somalians are some of the most generous and kindhearted people you will ever find, and they are also excel all others in bravery.  I'm sure it's possible that there are exceptional cases where this bravery is misdirected but that does not represent all Somali's.

Also, as far as America, when trouble occurred in Somalia, as usual America started trying to figure a way to manipulate the situation.  Don't forget the Black Hawk Down incident when America thought they could murder 1,000's of Somalians just to find TWO wanted men.  They went there to capture TWO people, and as soon as they faced the slightest resistance they started obliterating the whole city to pieces. All for two men!  And that was when Clinton (an intelligent man) was in office, so you can imagine how much worse it is now with Bush in office (a crusader).

I'm not simply trying to oppose America at every turn, because actually I think they have been more then accommodating in allowing so many 100's of thousands of Somalians to find refuge here and establish businesses and raise families.  Now the Somalians were able to vote Kieth Ellison (first ever Muslim congressman) into congress in Minnesota.  So I do salute America for their generosity in that regard.

Clinton an intelligent man? You must be joking. Are you talking about the same man that bombed a legitimate aspirin factory just to draw attention away from his sex scandal? And what are you talking about "slightest resistance"? 18 American soldiers died that night after their helicopter was shot down with an RPG. You make it sound like all they did was massacre village after village when all they did was do their best to survive until morning when the rescue team would pick them up.

I have met both good and bad Somalis, and from the hundreds that I went to high school with to the ones that I meet on a daily basis since, I can tell you there are more out there doing bad than there are doing good. Like I said, everyone gets a fair chance with me. The last Somali I met served in the US Marines, but when I met him, he had just gotten out of jail for god only knows what. Then he told my friend's landlady to suck his cock because she told him to stop hanging around the apartment complex. He didn't have a job, he wasn't going to college, nothing productive. Like I said before, everyone gets a fair chance with me, but as far as I'm concerned, I won't blame one man's problems on another, but I won't be going out of my way to befriend Somalis like I used to. But I do agree with you in one sense. The "good" Somalis are very kind hearted and very trustworthy.

ahahah so youre from minneapolis eh? the other somalian centre...im from west end toronto...dixon/scarlett....over here and minneapolis is the 2 main concentrations of somalians

truly a useless people but i fucks wit em
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

I can't believe God's looking down waiting to slaughter me.

He is.  And I am the one he chose to do the job.

Jay_J

Somebody tell me "what the hell is US doing in Somalia?"... why US attacks countys far from America... let me explain... China grows much and strongly in military, after 10 years if there will be a war between them it's very clear to see china will win, pentagon's simulators proved it... So America doing the only and importent thing for this situation... They are trying to prepear an experienced army for 5 or 10 year later... ıf there wont be any war between china and us, they will atack and occupy somewhere for some reasons to keep the army experienced... US people... do something for your country, because world cant be angry about US people and says that's not people's fault, it's Bush's or somebody's fault... Bush using this right now to do everything he want to do...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Somebody tell me "what the hell is US doing in Somalia?"... why US attacks countys far from America... let me explain... China grows much and strongly in military, after 10 years if there will be a war between them it's very clear to see china will win, pentagon's simulators proved it... So America doing the only and importent thing for this situation... They are trying to prepear an experienced army for 5 or 10 year later... ıf there wont be any war between china and us, they will atack and occupy somewhere for some reasons to keep the army experienced... US people... do something for your country, because world cant be angry about US people and says that's not people's fault, it's Bush's or somebody's fault... Bush using this right now to do everything he want to do...

hahahahahahaha