Author Topic: Some nigga got caught jacking off.  (Read 937 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some nigga got caught jacking off.
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 12:46:20 AM »
This is a little off topic but still funny and disgusting nonetheless.

Back when I was in high school, we had some stairwells that you could go underneath (to smoke weed, get head, etc.) before the facility caught on and boarded everything up. Well, a couple of the retards from the special ed. class got away from the rest of the group and were caught fucking underneath the stairs. I think a couple of girls walked up on them and heard grunting, saw them getting down, then went and told someone. That was the nastiest shit I ever heard. I'm am forever grateful I wasn't the one to walk up on them.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 09:25:09 AM »
HAHA, back in Jr. High school, friends of mine caught this girl pleasuring herself with a carrot in foods class, even now, almost 8 years later, we still know her as "Carrot Girl"

We had a carrott girl as well. Her room at her huose was downstairs and someone went over for a blowjob ( she ouwld give everyone head) and went to the bathroom ( her downstairs br ) and found a carrott in her shower. She was then carrott girl

herpes

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2007, 01:51:01 PM »
there was always this rumor in 9th grade that this kid we went to school with was jerkin off in one of the stalls with his legs up and a teacher opened the door up and as he opened it the kid busted.  I doubt its true, but then again we never saw the kid again even though we know he didnt move lol.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2007, 01:55:40 PM »
Lol i love the way a big rumour goes around, then after it you never see the kid it was about ever again/barely. Even if they move or don't move school they just seem to disappear  ::) That's some next level funky stuff.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2007, 07:57:06 PM »
HAHA, back in Jr. High school, friends of mine caught this girl pleasuring herself with a carrot in foods class, even now, almost 8 years later, we still know her as "Carrot Girl"
LMFAO! What in the hell??

Just like Low Key, I was just hearin' about all the times kids would get caught gettin' it in, in the stalls, in the locker rooms, in the stage, in the stage's dressing room.

PEOPLE WHY CAN'T YOU WAIT TIL YOU GET HOME?! Damn.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »
LMFAO! What in the hell??

Just like Low Key, I was just hearin' about all the times kids would get caught gettin' it in, in the stalls, in the locker rooms, in the stage, in the stage's dressing room.

PEOPLE WHY CAN'T YOU WAIT TIL YOU GET HOME?! Damn.

fo reala