Author Topic: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?  (Read 2060 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I happen to think so. Let's discuss......

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
Re: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »
no

oh yea u love the drama dont u

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
The ladies like us "tall, dark, and handsome" not "short, pasty, and ugly".

Sorry, but you lost.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 05:50:10 PM »
well I'm white and I'm hot as fuck so you cant really say anything to me, but there are hot members of every race. it just seems like there is a higher number of ugly mexican and black and tongan women than anything else

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »
i like white guys 2...ma bf is white N he aint ugly...theres lots of hot white guys....... but theres jus sumthin bout blk guys...oh yea... the way the talk/walk/look/ everything ..if i get single ever one day imma hunt the blk guys lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »
i like white guys 2...ma bf is white N he aint ugly...theres lots of hot white guys....... but theres jus sumthin bout blk guys...oh yea... the way the talk/walk/look/ everything ..if i get single ever one day imma hunt the blk guys lol

What? Stay the hell away from those black guys. They are troublemakers. How would your parents feel if they knew you wanted to date a black??? Just say no.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 05:56:14 PM »
But on the real, white people are on average the best looking race. I don't think anyone can deny that. Black women just completely ruin it for black folks.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
 i will agree with princess 187 you whites are lackin in swagger, but in white communities you're brought up learning to rely on you and yourself alone, and theres pressure to be a success where as in a lot of predominantly black communities you are brought up to interact with your community and the people around you are all you have, so you grow up learning how to get down with everyone and bring attention to yourself. crackers gotta work on that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 06:01:14 PM »
But on the real, white people are on average the best looking race. I don't think anyone can deny that. Black women just completely ruin it for black folks.
But black men are finer than a muthafucka right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »

Rudeboi, before you start taking proper shots at my race, i suggest you take your hands outta your pants, stop jerking off in the local library and get those glasses fixed.

Girls prefer whatever, they're problem, how's discussing which is the better looking race going to help? It's not even a pro convo, it's just an excuse for you to let it all go what you've got in mind...

On the side note too, that's a contradiciton, for the supposdly 'best looking' race, it's funny how we've become a group who can steal the best of girls off anyone :p. Gyals always leave the other boys for better ones.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 06:01:34 PM »

What? Stay the hell away from those black guys. They are troublemakers. How would your parents feel if they knew you wanted to date a black??? Just say no.
lol there trouble makers

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »

lmfao wtf are u talkin about!!!!!

u think imma let ma parents decide who imma date? hell no

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »

Rudeboi, before you start taking proper shots at my race, i suggest you take your hands outta your pants, stop jerking off in the local library and get those glasses fixed.

Girls prefer whatever, they're problem, how's discussing which is the better looking race going to help? It's not even a pro convo, it's just an excuse for you to let it all go what you've got in mind...

On the side note too, that's a contradiciton, for the supposdly 'best looking' race, it's funny how we've become a group who can steal the best of girls off anyone :p. Gyals always leave the other boys for better ones.

AMEN!!!!

N fuck u..who ever jus stole ma last karma lol

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 06:05:46 PM »
have a prop

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
I'm not trying to sound PC here, but honestly, there's beauty and ugly in all races. I've seen some ugly ass whites, blacks, asians, latinos, etc. I've seen beautiful as well. I don't think there's a difference in the ratio of good looking and ugly people between each race.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well. If you find people with white features more attractive, then of course you're gonna have that mindstate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE